Sponsored

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is handing out hundreds of thousands of points to Bronco customers for these accessories, so of course the price went up.

This is exactly why I’ve nearly spent all of my points already on accessories, before the rules/points/value/price changes that are inevitable when everyone floods that system with Ford points in a couple months.
How exactly do you get these points, my ford pass has zero?
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is from a email sent out to dealers, Showing the standard lights being the reason why you cannot mount to a Base or Black Diamond even if it has the Mod Bumper. I have no idea why you need the signature lights for the winch mount. Going to see if my dealers parts dept can find out why. It is pricey but I was hoping it would mount to my Black Diamond.

B736BD81-9FAA-4F89-AED4-FDF596968E98.jpeg
This just keeps adding more frustrations and confusion. Black Diamond ordered. How in the heck does the lighting choice have ANYTHING to do with the Winch and mounting of the Winch. Makes no sense. FORD...SOME ANSWERS PLEASE.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hard pass no.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LMFAO @Ford Motor Company - a winch package that isn't compatible with your off road Base, BD model or First Edition. Brilliant! Well done, this will be all the rage with the Big Bend and OBX crowd with the upgraded lights!

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This just keeps adding more frustrations and confusion. Black Diamond ordered. How in the heck does the lighting choice have ANYTHING to do with the Winch and mounting of the Winch. Makes no sense. FORD...SOME ANSWERS PLEASE.
The only thing I can think of is that perhaps signature lighting comes with a wiring harness of a different configuration and the winch controls are somehow integrated into the harness. There is no reason that I can think of that you couldn't get it to work, or buy just the mount and buy a winch separately.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How exactly do you get these points, my ford pass has zero?
You get 42k points at delivery. 11k points for attending a Bronco event. And 220k if you got that email from Ford. That’s 273k points total.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what I’m getting unless something better comes along. The smaller one doesn’t block sensors

https://www.warn.com/products-elite-bumpers-for-bronco
Nice choice. I am interested too so checked it out. However, I didn't see where Warn claimed it didn't block sensors. It actually said the nudge bar would block camera but no mention of sensors and ACC.

I have Lux package coming so finding a solution that works with Lux is a must for me. So disappointed Ford hasn't figured that out yet.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

which email? And thank you for response.
I would like to know the same on this mysterious email... and I just got thru with an Off Rodeo event. Im I suppose to get points from that? I have 0 points!

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don’t have an email like this, don’t even bother because it was hard enough to get the points even with the email. There’s another email about 200k points that the folks whom switched from Mod top after the announcement that the Mod was delayed, but this email is different, it came in July, and appears to be for super early reservations. I reserved within the first two hours on 7/13 FWIW.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessory Winch Kit now available for 2021 Bronco 22786FE7-03FC-4243-9397-DE4D423C7E2C

Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t have an email like this, don’t even bother because it was hard enough to get the points even with the email. There’s another email about 200k points that the folks whom switched from Mod top after the announcement that the Mod was delayed, but this email is different, it came in July, and appears to be for super early reservations. I reserved within the first two hours on 7/13 FWIW.

22786FE7-03FC-4243-9397-DE4D423C7E2C.jpeg
Thanks for the info. I do seem to recall an email like this. I also switched to a soft top form my original MOD Top order way back in May, although I am a 7/20/21 reservationist (maybe not early enough). I will do some digging.

Update: I found two separate emails basically saying something similar to what you shared. Do they only kick in once I receive/buy the Bronco? This is my first Ford so I didn't have a Ford account until I ordered the Bronco.

Last edited:

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Ford Accessory Winch Kit now available for 2021 Bronco 22786FE7-03FC-4243-9397-DE4D423C7E2C
Interesting I'm a super early reservation and did not get that email.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info. I do seem to recall an email like this. I also switched to a soft top form my original MOD Top order way back in May, although I am a 7/20/21 reservationist (maybe not early enough). I will do some digging.
Yeah, definitely look into it because if you ordered a Mod top and then switched after the delay, there’s really no question about your 200k points. The 220k points that I’m talking about, is different and not tied to the mod top delay.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, my theory is disproven. I was just going off the words Ford used in that email.
I don't know if I'd disprove it yet knowing how spotty Ford emails can be. I see other email references to early reservation and fordpass points. Just not the 220k one
Sponsored