First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!
Is there a consensus if the bottleneck on processing DM Bronco's is availability of hardtops, or replacement hardtop installation or DM vehicle re-inspections?

It seems with 647 DM entries in the tracker somewhere around 20% of the DM prisoners' are represented in this list. 25 B6G DM parolees today would translate to approximately 125 total DM Broncos completed in a day. That seems to be a bit low compared to what I had expected. Especially with today being a high water mark for DM parole hearings.

I don't have a DM Bronco, instead I have a Run Around 2-Door hardtop VIN. Since we don't get any communication from Ford, I have been trying to make sense of the DM tracker data to see if there will be time left over in 2021 to build a certain 2 door hardtop.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there a consensus if the bottleneck on processing DM Bronco's is availability of hardtops, or replacement hardtop installation or DM vehicle re-inspections?

It seems with 647 DM entries in the tracker somewhere around 20% of the DM prisoners' are represented in this list. 25 B6G DM parolees today would translate to approximately 125 total DM Broncos completed in a day. That seems to be a bit low compared to what I had expected. Especially with today being a high water mark for DM parole hearings.

I don't have a DM Bronco, instead I have a Run Around 2-Door hardtop VIN. Since we don't get any communication from Ford, I have been trying to make sense of the DM tracker data to see if there will be time left over in 2021 to build a certain 2 door hardtop.

I would think 125 would be a high number, assuming hard tops are going to the production line as well.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think 125 would be a high number, assuming hard tops are going to the production line as well.
Any idea on how many new hardtops are coming off the production line in parallel with the DM Bronco's? At some point Webasto needs to make north of 500 hard tops a day if Ford is going to match production capacity.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any idea on how many new hardtops are coming off the production line in parallel with the DM Bronco's? At some point Webasto needs to make north of 500 hard tops a day if Ford is going to match production capacity.

I have no faith in Webasto producing that many good tops in a day. I have no idea on numbers.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This question always makes me wonder what they did to @PREMiERdrum.
Probably had to go full stop to protect his sources career.

It sounds like they have to open that second facility to meet the hard top demand, which is due sometime in 2022, which is part of the reason to pushed any new hard tops into 2022 ... they currently CANNOT meet the regular demand with just one factory.... not even considering the DM back log.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, @Ford Motor Company would tell you that he's just sleeping. Don't mind the fact that he isn't waking up... That's normal they say, Epstein had the same problem.
Him and the Stig .... hiding out in Galt's Gulch somewhere. LOL

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Information is far too precious to ford to let it out to the masses.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I haven’t added any info to the sheet, but figured I’d post here as part of the DM crew. I received my “Built” email this morning with an estimated arrival at my my dealer between 10/25-10/31, though it’s been between 14-18 days for others at my dealer to receive theirs, so hoping mid Oct delivery. My reservation was 6/13 for a Wildtrak with high package. I originally had a late June build date but that was pushed several times, as was many others, with an eventual blend date of 8/3.
Lucky you! I too was late June then 08/05 blend, so I'm hoping for an early November arrival!

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lucky you! I too was late June then 08/05 blend, so I'm hoping for an early November arrival!
I was and still am completely surprised. I knew they were supposed to be going FIFO, which is seems they are doing to a point, but we’ve also heard of people with later blends like is getting theirs shipped too. I didn’t think I would be one of those though, so don’t give up because hopefully they’re ahead of schedule and you and everyone else still waiting will get good news soon.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was told yesterday by the dealer "Bronco Manager" that he was told last week on a conf call that 50-60 a day is what they were processing... But we all know how accurate the "dealer" is.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told yesterday by the dealer "Bronco Manager" that he was told last week on a conf call that 50-60 a day is what they were processing... But we all know how accurate the "dealer" is.
Imagine a dealer just comes on here, see's my tracker, and assumes it's the actual Bronco count in DM 🤣🤣🤣.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They won't until the user's go back and enter their data 😉
I had entered my info before I tried it and could not see my info on the map section.