Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** shipping.PNG

My Pizza tracker updated sometime today (or its just different on my desktop which has happened in the past)

Still trying to figure out why the Delivery date is so padded...it works out to six weeks (November 5th) but shipping says 19 and its not October yet...so even if they shipped it by the end of next week, 19 days later would be 27th?
Sponsored

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I'm tired of reading that.
Ignorance.
ALL the info we have so far shows it is VERY organized.
When given a VIN and parking info, they are able to pull right up to the vehicle and drive it out.
This came from a MAP employee while on the top swap team.
If you are calling me ignorant please take that back. I was only trying to rationalize why I don’t have my bronco when it was built on June 16th. Happy for those that have theirs, but I want mine too.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you are calling me ignorant please take that back. I was only trying to rationalize why I don’t have my bronco when it was built on June 16th. Happy for those that have theirs, but I want mine too.
Seriously? Take things personal much? Just chill out, we're all navigating this $#!+ creek without a paddle!

Sponsored

Ryan05055

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Woah!, he did not call YOU personally an idiot! If you feel that way, maybe it hits true! Sorry darling, but I will sit where I please! :cool:
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** popcorn-eating-popcorn

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere... but does anyone know what triggers the status change e-mails to go out from Ford and when they go out? I assume they go out in batches, and I am wondering if they go out once/day only (like in the morning)... or if throughout the day. I am waiting on baited breath for my "Built" e-mail 😭
They seem to be middle of the night. No ones knows why, or even what some of the dates and triggers mean. What is the 'end date'? Which is two weeks after is was built....but no 'built' notifications yet. I know 'release date' means something since they'll likely set it to ship from there...but we're free to speculate since Ford doesn't communicate. Wait, maybe they're mailing us stuff like Henry would have a decade ago.
I mentioned this earlier, but let me go into more detail (and still use layman's terminology).

The drivers get a list of trucks to drive over to the MAP using an unknown voodoo decision making process. Let's assume it's FIFO, but I can't say for certain.
So, the truck is driven over and the top is replaced. Someone on the MAP crew then makes an update in the computer that the truck is done. This update goes into a database field next to the VIN for that particular truck.
Sometime after the end of the business day some computer nerd (like me) starts a series of programs called End-of-Day (EOD) processing.
Somewhere in the EOD is a program that looks for updates in certain database fields. If it finds one, it sends the appropriate email (scheduled, built, shipped, etc.) to the email address in the database for that particular VIN.
When the email portion of the EOD runs depends on the volume of updates for the day. This would be across all models lines, so there's probably more than just Bronco owners receiving email.
From what I've seen, the emails tend to go out between 2:00 to 5:00 AM Eastern.

I hope this helps.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He flat out called me ignorant. You can sit this one out.
Lisa,

You are correct, I acted/typed inappropiately.
I sincerly apologize.

We have all come here to vent throughout this ordeal (many many many many many many times) and I should have allowed you the same courtesy.

It's important to me that your experience with Broncos and the Bronco family is a GREAT one.
I'm a bit ashamed for not acting in a manner that reinforces that ideal.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to correct that in some small measure.

Eric

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So did you hack ford’s server’s to get your MIC replaced early?! Lucky guy!
🤣

I mentioned this earlier, but let me go into more detail (and still use layman's terminology).

The drivers get a list of trucks to drive over to the MAP using an unknown voodoo decision making process. Let's assume it's FIFO, but I can't say for certain.
So, the truck is driven over and the top is replaced. Someone on the MAP crew then makes an update in the computer that the truck is done. This update goes into a database field next to the VIN for that particular truck.
Sometime after the end of the business day some computer nerd (like me) starts a series of programs called End-of-Day (EOD) processing.
Somewhere in the EOD is a program that looks for updates in certain database fields. If it finds one, it sends the appropriate email (scheduled, built, shipped, etc.) to the email address in the database for that particular VIN.
When the email portion of the EOD runs depends on the volume of updates for the day. This would be across all models lines, so there's probably more than just Bronco owners receiving email.

I hope this helps.

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So did you hack ford’s server’s to get your MIC replaced early?! Lucky guy!
🤣
:ROFLMAO:Dude, if I could do that I'd already have mine and would be charging y'all $50 bucks a head. :devilish::geek: Instead, I'm waiting for October.

lizzymash

Outer Banks
First Name
Lizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold in August
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope this helps.
Thank you SO much!!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might be a little late to the party but has anyone’s ETA end date change on the B6G tracker? Mine did?
My ETA end date changed from 1-1-90 over the weekend to 8-21-2021. 🤷‍♂️

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No update for this 07/12 blend today
Sponsored