Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So, before the C8 Corvette launched it did a dealer tour. It made appearances at dealers and events across the country. Ford, if you have eyes on this forum (I know you do), please plan something similar. If you guys could make this happen before orders go in or at least early next year, this would make potential buyers more comfortable with their purchases.

Chevy didn't allow test drives, but maybe if you guys plan events at offroad parks or even at your off-roadeo locations and let the public run a short course, that would be killer!
Sponsored

Goes

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great idea. Hope they do it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mentioned the same thing to my local dealer. It would also be nice if they brought actual paint color samples and seat material samples. A nice big metal panel or a door painted in each color. I really don't want to get locked into a color without seeing it in person.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, before the C8 Corvette launched it did a dealer tour. It made appearances at dealers and events across the country. Ford, if you have eyes on this forum (I know you do), please plan something similar. If you guys could make this happen before orders go in or at least early next year, this would make potential buyers more comfortable with their purchases.

Chevy didn't allow test drives, but maybe if you guys plan events at offroad parks or even at your off-roadeo locations and let the public run a short course, that would be killer!
Definitely would be a great idea and I personally would have no worries and would do that, but, in our current COVID environment, a company like Ford isn't going to risk having multiple strangers test drive a car.

The last thing they want is the media running with a story that says, "Ford being irresponsible greedy bastards killing its customers who want to test drive Bronco."

Although, I do hope I'm wrong on that.

MasonCv

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Err.. Audi, but I'm converting to a Bronco.
Mentioned the same thing to my local dealer. It would also be nice if they brought actual paint color samples and seat material samples. A nice big metal panel or a door painted in each color. I really don't want to get locked into a color without seeing it in person.
This is what I'm wanting, I want some swatches that I can hold and see in the sunlight.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chapman Ford in Arizona is apparently their newest and most up to date dealership in the country. Their sales manager claims they will have Ford bring the bronco there before production. Not sure if that’s a dealer tour or some sort of private event but for what it’s worth, that’s what I’ve been told.

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke with my dealer and they said they had no clue whether they would be able to get one or not but would let me know.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do think you'll have some Bronco's show up, but unless they do a Ride and drive program (like Ranger had), you won't be allowed to drive them. They sometimes bring preproduction vehicles to dealers for training before they roll out, but dealer employees aren't even allowed to RIDE in them, let alone drive.

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ha, I'd probably sit in the thing and realize how impractical it would be since I'm gonna be doing 90% commuting to work and only 10% fun stuff. "Hmm, this thing is probably loud on the road" ... "would my kids even fit back here?" ... "this is going to be a tight fit in the parking garage." Right now I'm in full on obsessive YOLO mode, with 16 year old me in my head screaming "BUY IT, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I'd hate to ruin that with reality :LOL:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, I'd probably sit in the thing and realize how impractical it would be since I'm gonna be doing 90% commuting to work and only 10% fun stuff. "Hmm, this thing is probably loud on the road" ... "would my kids even fit back here?" ... "this is going to be a tight fit in the parking garage." Right now I'm in full on obsessive YOLO mode, with 16 year old me in my head screaming "BUY IT, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I'd hate to ruin that with reality :LOL:
I mean the V6 ecoboost should get you 20mpg all day!

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chapman Ford in Arizona is apparently their newest and most up to date dealership in the country. Their sales manager claims they will have Ford bring the bronco there before production. Not sure if that’s a dealer tour or some sort of private event but for what it’s worth, that’s what I’ve been told.
I have one of my reservations with them. I will reach out and see if I can get details.

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This would be awesome! I just want to see it in person and get a feel for the size. You'd think that here in Michigan we would see them all the time and even get some of the first "dealership tour/walkarounds" so far I'm getting crickets from my dealer and ford. I've only seen one on the road and it still had camo on it :cautious:.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen a couple of posts stating that some dealers are expecting to get one in November. Whether that means it will be driveable or just a showroom model is anyone's guess, and no telling which dealers will get them.

Hoping that they can also get a full-size seat with each material (cloth, leather-trimmed, marine-grade vinyl). Don't expect them to have a full vehicle with each material, but a swatch is not going to give us a clear idea of the quality and likely durability.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one of my reservations with them. I will reach out and see if I can get details.
Same here. Pass on any info if you get anything. Id love to at least be able to sit in one before december

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt there will be dealer tours or test drive opportunities, but hopefully there are a couple of ways to get more familiar with the bronco.

1. In the past, preproduction models can sometimes be seen at the regional auto show. For example, in Boston the MachE was available for viewing at the auto show prior to customer orders being placed. If auto shows are able to continue in Jan/Feb, i'd love it if there was a Bronco there.

2. The "Model Year Exterior Colors" brochure is something that most dealers have at the beginning of a model year. This has very small paint swatches that customers can take home. The swatches cover all model lines. With other 2021 Models coming soon, hopefully these brochures will be produced and show up at dealers soon. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored