Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

you all know the expression "don't hate the player, hate the game" - I now hate the player (Ford) and the game (because they changed it). So I will sit and wait, hoping Chapman doesn't change the deal because Ford changed the deal. Because at that point I will probably just bail on this whole thing and wait for the hype/price inflation to die down. Chapman holds the keys here now. If that domino falls, I leave the game for awhile.
Or if you are to having a Jeep use them for Jeep. Whatā€™s weird is Chapman ordered my 392 above their allocations and it still came in, he did give me the disclaimer that it Emmy not schedule but I think since it was a ā€œsold orderā€ it went right though. Donā€™t know the logistics but I got my Jeep and glad I donā€™t have to wait for a bronco. Lifeā€™s to short to wait that long for a vehicle to come.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, seems like Ford should have communicated all these allocation nuances over the last 15 months before the current time. That way customers would have that info and make decisions accordingly.
A good course of action would have been to freeze all current reservations/orders and then implement the new allocation policy going forward. But, hey what do I know about communications and corporate strategy?

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
as far as I am aware, for customer order Mach 1s, they are not being 'allocated' either. Granger is by far the largest M1 dealer in the country. They've sold it looks like maybe 2%+ of the M1s in the country, maybe more.

@Zach@Granger are they restricting y'alls M1s?
No, The Mustang is a unit that you will receive a build for on a retail unit (the GT500 being the exception). We've delivered around 25-30 Mach 1 Mustangs and should deliver another 25-30 before the end of the year.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger isn't exactly a small dealership. Their lot is so big I had to be shuttled in a golf cart to see the vehicle. Granger is part of the Des Moines metro, not really a small town either. This is more like a big dealer trying to dominate the market.
LOL. Sorry, I had to. Granger is a very small, rural dealer. If you want to see a big dealership, come to Omaha and check out one of the two Baxter locations. Yes, I also took the golf cart from their very small Granger Jeep office / building across the parking lot to the Granger Ford office / building to drive their Bronco mannequins as no one was in the Ford office due to it being a Saturday.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 239363571_10223404721359707_4348507494041000496_n

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL. Sorry, I had to. Granger is a very small, rural dealer. If you want to see a big dealership, come to Omaha and check out one of the two Woodhouse locations. Yes, I also took the golf cart from their very small Granger Jeep office / building across the parking lot to the Granger Ford office / building to drive their Bronco mannequins as no one was in the Ford office due to it being a Saturday.

239363571_10223404721359707_4348507494041000496_n.jpg
Did I miss somehting Howard? Did someone actually accuse Granger of big a huge dealer? If they are will I have to rent a golf cart, or will Zach provide one for free? :)

Last edited:

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has the capability to build every one of these reservations in 2022,
But theyā€™re just gunna take care of their big money dealers first.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hilarious. Might you provide us all with this information missing?

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 239363571_10223404721359707_4348507494041000496_n

You mean this from the website on reservation day? Where does it say allocation?

But please Iā€™m dying for you to provide me with this info mr. signed up in October but knows everything about this website, ā€œfrom the beginning.ā€

Seriously dude you have issues. I'm talking about the information that was displayed when you clicked on the button to make your reservation. Call it fine print if you want but it was there. That screenshot doesn't guarantee you a Bronco based on timestamp alone does it? It also doesn't say allocation doesn't matter, does it? Ford is NOT building stock units. My dealer has two on the lot both are demos and they will not sell. Of course dealers can sell when an order holder backs out, but these are not stock units. Things change all the time!!! No way in hell would Ford or any other auto company allocate all of their latest and hottest model to only a few dealers trying to dominate the market. You are a fool if you think that makes business sense.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss somehting Howard? Did someone actually accuse Granger of big a huge dealer? If they are will I have to rent a golf cart, or will Zach provide one for free? :)
markregel said:
Granger isn't exactly a small dealership. Their lot is so big I had to be shuttled in a golf cart to see the vehicle. Granger is part of the Des Moines metro, not really a small town either. This is more like a big dealer trying to dominate the market.

Maybe it was a joke and I missed it, but he seemed serious...

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hilarious. Might you provide us all with this information missing?

You mean this from the website on reservation day? Where does it say allocation?

But please Iā€™m dying for you to provide me with this info mr. signed up in October but knows everything about this website, ā€œfrom the beginning.ā€

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course dealers can sell when an order holder backs out, but these are not stock units.
The shitty thing about this truth is that we've seen some people are getting hit with exorbitant ADMs when they arrive to pick up their order.....thus they back out.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously dude you have issues. I'm talking about the information that was displayed when you clicked on the button to make your reservation. Call it fine print if you want but it was there. That screenshot doesn't guarantee you a Bronco based on timestamp alone does it? It also doesn't say allocation doesn't matter, does it? Ford is NOT building stock units. My dealer has two on the lot both are demos and they will not sell. Of course dealers can sell when an order holder backs out, but these are not stock units. Things change all the time!!! No way in hell would Ford or any other auto company allocate all of their latest and hottest model to only a few dealers trying to dominate the market. You are a fool if you think that makes business sense.
Ford is out to sell cars/trucks. They dont care how they are sold. Your argument doesnt make any sense at all. Please stop before you make yourself look any worst.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't tell if you're serious, joking, or just ignorant. Please sir, may I have some more.........

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford is out to sell cars/trucks. They dont care how they are sold. Your argument doesnt make any sense at all. Please stop before you make yourself look any worst.

It's way to late now Roger. These people wear their ignorance like a badge of honor.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That screenshot doesn't guarantee you a Bronco based on timestamp alone does it?
Also need to addā€¦No, but it does guarantee me a Bronco before stock units. Itā€™s almost like thatā€™s what weā€™ve all been talking about for 47 pages now.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 1634320143385
Sponsored