First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread has gotten to the point of silly with the Ford fanboys defending Ford.

Here’s a challenge for everyone who is defending their position.

1) Find me a single FORD post, tweet or FAQ screenshot from July or August of 2020 that states their will be dealer allocation involved.

2)Why did we all reserve online in a mad scramble?

3)Explain to me why if allocation was involved all this happened…

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/dealer-order-vs-allocation.3517/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ons-ordering-dates-build-date-estimates.5793/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/reservations-vs-dealer-allocation.2243/

The original leaked memo that shocked everyone seems to have been scrubbed from the website. Anyways, good luck since I know not a single one of you will find anything.
Get off Twitter and read the information when you placed your reservation! It was more than clear timestamp isn't the only thing that matters. The issue of allocation has been discussed on this forum from the beginning, its nothing new. For Ford to alienate the majority of its dealers would be horrible business practice. A $100 reservation doesn't guarantee you anything other than priority within your dealers allocation. Get over it, this isn't free cheese from the government nobody owes you anything much less a Bronco.

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

at the end of the day not a single person "has" to wait until 2023 to get their order filled. They can go to another dealer that they like in their local area
went to dealer locator on ford.com. made a list of 25 closest dealerships. pruned that list down to 21 because one of them is were where I already have my res (2 stores) and one (2 stores) I refuse to do business with because I used to work there (not willing to name names).

So now i'm down to 21 dealerships. Spoken with through email or phone call 6 GM/GSMs so far today. 2 THINK i might have a shot at getting a 2022 with them, but aren't willing to comment on how many allocations they expect or how many res holders they already have. One of those two tried to convince me to switch my 2dr hardtop to a 2dr softtop (no, he didn't mean 4dr softtop, he specifically asked "why not just order your 2 door with a softtop?")

That leaves 15 dealerships. Of those 15, i've spoken to some salespeople who said their sales manager has no interest in speaking with me or giving our their reservation and allocation estimate. That leaves 8 dealerships i've yet to speak with. Want to guess how lucky i'm going to be just going to another dealer in my local area?

OP
OP

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was more than clear timestamp isn't the only thing that matters.
So when Ford said "all reservations will be built before dealer stock" it was more than clear?

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Get off Twitter and read the information when you placed your reservation! It was more than clear timestamp isn't the only thing that matters. The issue of allocation has been discussed on this forum from the beginning, its nothing new. For Ford to alienate the majority of its dealers would be horrible business practice. A $100 reservation doesn't guarantee you anything other than priority within your dealers allocation. Get over it, this isn't free cheese from the government nobody owes you anything much less a Bronco.
Hilarious. Might you provide us all with this information missing?

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC CF1DA312-018B-4AED-8CA6-06A008058E1D

You mean this from the website on reservation day? Where does it say allocation?

But please I’m dying for you to provide me with this info mr. signed up in October but knows everything about this website, “from the beginning.”

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC 33C27045-7641-4BD8-890F-EBC3564679F0

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here’s some more funny stuff.

Here’s mr. insider himself in August.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC E04AEA8F-00CD-4CC1-891D-F6AA0B2D23B2
Ford Bronco Mike Levine saying outright he does NOT care about Granger/Chapman/SAC B3731F19-7B40-4163-AAED-0F750920C166

I guess he knows everything Ford except this info clearly stated from last August. 😂

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fords issue is they a penalizing ALL the small dealerships just to knock out the special incentives by those dealers who are trying to grow business. Maybe Ford should have kept X plan, bunch of clowns are still running the dealer ponzi scheme. I dont think even a 1000 orders is that freaking big when looking at the overall picture its not even 1%.
Granger isn't exactly a small dealership. Their lot is so big I had to be shuttled in a golf cart to see the vehicle. Granger is part of the Des Moines metro, not really a small town either. This is more like a big dealer trying to dominate the market.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hilarious. Might you provide us all with this information missing?

CF1DA312-018B-4AED-8CA6-06A008058E1D.jpeg

You mean this from the website on reservation day? Where does it say allocation?

But please I’m dying for you to provide me with this info mr. signed up in October but knows everything about this website, “from the beginning.”

33C27045-7641-4BD8-890F-EBC3564679F0.jpeg
December 2020....Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received using timestamp, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
What is a reservation?

A reservation lets you be among the first to order a new Bronco from Ford with a refundable Reservation Deposit. It is not an actual order and does not guarantee delivery.

Sponsored

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm of the belief that Ford will quietly ship 'make up' reservation Broncos to the 'Big 3' small dealers late in MY '22, regardless of Levine's rhetoric, the allocation formula, etc. I just can't see them shipping dealer stock in early '23 (or whenever it is) while some first-week reservation holders at those small dealers have to wait until 2025 for their Bronco.

Apparently Ford dealer reps are being cagey about the actual allocation numbers for the 'Big 3' dealers, implying that it won't be a hard and fast number like Levine would have you believe:
SAC info from Ford rep

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
December 2020....Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received using timestamp, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
Lol December. Get back to me when you find the one from July.

Hint: I already posted it for you.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were'n

Ford is Ford. They are not going to take an appreciable "hit" by rewarding their big sales teams. True that it sucks sucks sucks, but at the end of the day not a single person "has" to wait until 2023 to get their order filled. They can go to another dealer that they like in their local area instead of halfway across the country. Everyone still has a choice not to support ADM by simply not buying from a dealership that adds it. If big crooked dealerships have more allocations because of this system and people do not use them because they are not honest or charge ADM, then they will change their policy or not sell Broncos. (or hopefully anything for that matter) Frankly I'm not fond of my dealership and how they have acted during all of this and it's still to be determined how it ends up , but, I don't have a choice anymore and will just never work with them again if I don't like the way it turns out. I do feel bad for those that took the low hanging fruit that was offered to get a good deal. I wondered how this was going to work out when so many people flocked. We see now.
I swore I wasn't going to keep feeding the trolls, but you sound so hungry. How about you start calling other dealers for me, and if you can get a straight answer I'll buy lunch at any restuarant you want. You newbies roll in here, and think you know everything. When in fact you really know nothing. You have no idea that my local dealer wants a 5K ADM on their Broncos. And to top it off they are a small dealer that will now be affected by Fords new screwing they just gave us. You also have no idea that the mega dealers around me want more than 5K ADM, or give the line "we'll have to see what the market value is when yours is delivered". You think I went with Granger just because of the price when the price played little in my reasoning. But, I am no John D Rockerfeller either. I'm getting damned tired of you newbies blaming me for the predicament that Ford has put me, and many others in. But, go ahead and wallow in your ignorance if that makes you feel better.
Sponsored

Last edited: