First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
wow, this is funny. If only a very nice, helpful, respectful, reputable dealer offered his Braptor allocations to us for MSRP.

oh wait, @DealerInsider did, and then everyone rudely told him to F off :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That would put the Bronco price squarely in the range of the Defender. Thatā€™s more than I, and many others are willing to pay. Donā€™t discount the reasonable pricing a a big driver of sales. Price comes into play with buyers of all means, people willing to overpay are an anomaly to the real market.
Actually, ā€œpeople willing to overpayā€ ARE the real market. Thatā€™s how markets work.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would put the Bronco price squarely in the range of the Defender. Thatā€™s more than I, and many others are willing to pay. Donā€™t discount the reasonable pricing a a big driver of sales. Price comes into play with buyers of all means, people willing to overpay are an anomaly to the real market.
Define ā€œreal marketā€ Iā€™m pretty sure people are overpaying real money fir real Broncos and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Itā€™s call the law of supply and demand.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Define ā€œreal marketā€ Iā€™m pretty sure people are overpaying real money fir real Broncos and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Itā€™s call the law of supply and demand.
The real market is the full production of 120,000 orders and maybe 100,000 per year after that, not the dozens or maybe hundreds that are currently going for outrageous prices. Supply will catch up with demand. Once it does the people overpaying to be "first" will drop away to nothing.

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The real market is the full production of 120,000 orders and maybe 100,000 per year after that, not the dozens or maybe hundreds that are currently going for outrageous prices. Supply will catch up with demand. Once it does the people overpaying to be "first" will drop away to nothing.
That will be a while, Kia dealers are still doing it with Tellurides in the third model year while selling 7.5K a month. Supply may not catch up until 2023 at the current rate.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ADM sucks, BUT, seems to be expected with special edition/low volume vehicles. I'd wait until the vehicle and chip shortage dies and then shop around for a dealer that might hook you up.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the Jeep Wrangler is any indication the prices will stay high. Not crazy but high

Edumakated

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A fool and their money are soon parted.

I want a Warthog but ain't no way in hell I'd pay $30k ADM.

While I support free market economics, a big part of the problem is you have flippers buying up inventory distorting the market prices. Go look up what is happening in the luxury watch market, particularly with Rolex. They are going for upwards to 2x's retail price. There is practically no inventory at Rolex dealers because the "gray market" and dealers themselves are taking up all the inventory. Huge scandal in that industry right now.

392 is looking more and more likely for me at this point.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There has to be a point that dealers must realized the long term damage of excessive ADMs. No doubt, some will take the risk of alienating customers in the long term for the short term gain. I've always been a believer in the long term mindset when it comes to sales of any product. Instead of gouging people now and pushing people away from future purchases, I'd rather sale at a reasonable market value and keep those people coming back every few years for repeated business. After all the average person trades vehicles every 2-3 years last I heard.

The risk these dealers and Ford in general have now is turning people against their brand/dealerships in general and taking their business elsewhere. I'm sure, Jeep, Toyota, Land Rover, etc. would love to see all these burnt Bronco buyers come their way.

Sponsored

i4Scooter

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Public Transport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those of you who are service members, Gov. employees, or DOD contractors working overseas for 90 days or more contact military autosource. They will get a very limited allocations of the Bronco Raptor but you will get it for a little below MSRP and can pick it up from the dealership of your choice.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dealer who did not charge any ADM on the Bronco (MSRP for all) just told me they are getting a few allocations for the Bronco Raptor and will charge all of them 30K over. Also said will be a different reservation system.
Could be true or not, just sharing what they told me.
1DF1784B-3FA9-4DB2-939D-5B4822A282A3.gif

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone keeps justifying this nonsense by saying "laws of supply & demand."

This isn't a liquid market like the stock market.

It really is the fault of idiots with too much money and no idea what to do with it all.

If everyone held the line at MSRP, dealers would only be able to sell at MSRP. It took a few people to ruin it for all of us, and this started many years ago.

Used to be, ADMs were only common in places with too much dumb money (Beverly Hills). Now a random dealer in Kentucky asks for ADMs.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There has to be a point that dealers must realized the long term damage of excessive ADMs. No doubt, some will take the risk of alienating customers in the long term for the short term gain. I've always been a believer in the long term mindset when it comes to sales of any product. Instead of gouging people now and pushing people away from future purchases, I'd rather sale at a reasonable market value and keep those people coming back every few years for repeated business. After all the average person trades vehicles every 2-3 years last I heard.

The risk these dealers and Ford in general have now is turning people against their brand/dealerships in general and taking their business elsewhere. I'm sure, Jeep, Toyota, Land Rover, etc. would love to see all these burnt Bronco buyers come their way.
Sadly, humanity has proven that this will never happen.

Djaws9

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The trend will be exactly the same as the Raptor trucks. The first year of the new generation will have stupid high AMD's. The second year will be mostly MSRP with a few deals under MSRP and a few holdouts adding ADM. By the third year you are foolish if you pay MSRP. By year 4 the deals are deep as rumors of the next generation gather steam.
But how true is this really? Look at the raptors right now, they all held their value extremely well. Iā€™ve seriously contemplated giving up waiting for my bronco and buying a raptor. 2021 raptors are going for 80k, who the fkkkk could justify that. Im also curious while I wait for my wildtrak I have in order. That once the 2022 raptors come out and the awaited raptor R, if I could get a 2021 raptor for a reasonable price
Sponsored