Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally the MGV seats in my Badlands are among the most comfortable "car" seats I've ever sat in.

*shrug*
Same, awesome seats for me. Better than our Explorer or outgoing F150. Probably equals the best I have been in comfort wise. It’s really personal and varies by build and sensitivity obviously.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have put 600 miles already on my OBX/Lux with partial leather seats and have zero complaints. At first I thought it was a long reach to the steering wheel, but then discovered it telescopes as well as tilts. That would not be included on the OP's rig. Strange they did not include power pedal adjustment. But pedal blocks are surely the way to go. I remember the dealer having to do that for my sister's 65 and 67 Coronets. PLus they raised the seat.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I received my Big Bend standard package manual transmission Bronco two days ago, and the seats are so uncomfortable that I am having intense back pain. I’m wondering if this is the case for anyone else. The lumbar seems to sit lower than my Xterra and is not height adjustable. I’m used to driving on truck chassis and a stick as I had an Xterra (manual) forever so it’s not that. But these seats just feel wrong no matter how I adjust them. Everything else about the bronco is great. Just wondering if anyone else is having this experience or has thoughts.
Still waiting on my Bronco, but having spent 2 days in one at Off Roadeo I thought the seats were really comfortable. I was in a Badlands with MGV though, not at Big Bend.

Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent a day in a bronco at the off-rodeo. I was able to find a comfortable position very quickly With a few twists of the adjustment knobs. They were perfectly comfortable all day long.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're the first person Ive seen that has had an issue with the Bronco seats. I find them amazingly comfortable at 6'. More so than my Ranger, and I think my Ranger has better seats than my Audi Q7. The materials are obviously nicer in the Audi, but the comfort in the Ranger is amazing.

We are all differently shaped (to put it politely), so not surprising to see that some people have issues. I think Nissan seats are atrociously uncomfortable, so its clearly a case of 'to each their own'. Try running with the seat heater on and see if that can train your back to take the shape of the new seat. Sounds weird, I know.. but it works for me. The heat helps relax the muscles, in case it wasn't obvious.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m coming from a Nissan Titan that I bought over an F150 due to seat comfort. So hopefully I’m not in the same not as you OP.

OP
OP

cocovertigogo

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You're the first person Ive seen that has had an issue with the Bronco seats. I find them amazingly comfortable at 6'. More so than my Ranger, and I think my Ranger has better seats than my Audi Q7. The materials are obviously nicer in the Audi, but the comfort in the Ranger is amazing.

We are all differently shaped (to put it politely), so not surprising to see that some people have issues. I think Nissan seats are atrociously uncomfortable, so its clearly a case of 'to each their own'. Try running with the seat heater on and see if that can train your back to take the shape of the new seat. Sounds weird, I know.. but it works for me. The heat helps relax the muscles, in case it wasn't obvious.
I appreciate that suggestion and would try anything but unfortunately I could not get the heated seats with the manual without going with a much pricier version. I’m beginning to think the clutch distance is the biggest issue. I’m on the small side at 5’4.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forget about the pedals and see if you can get just the seat to suit you, also if your model has it, play with the steering adjustment, on my BL it goes up and down and telescopes back and forth. If you can get all that to be comfortable just some pedal extensions might all you need to be comfortable, different options for that can be found online.

Also do some test driving on a road with no traffic and stops etc if you can, see if it's better while you don't have to constantly be on the clutch. My wife switched to automatic since the constant clutch pedaling in stop and go traffic caused her back pain and shoulder pain.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I appreciate that suggestion and would try anything but unfortunately I could not get the heated seats with the manual without going with a much pricier version. I’m beginning to think the clutch distance is the biggest issue. I’m on the small side at 5’4.
Rookie mistake on my behalf. I knew that and completely forgot about it. The good news is the clutch is the easiest pedal to adjust aftermarket if needed.

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aftermarket seat heater is available if that would help at all.
Sponsored