Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for the lack of updates. Friday we went to Rausch Creek in PA for an event so that entire day I was busy. Then the weekend I decided to relax (took my daughter to the aquarium).

Spent some time this evening doing some more test fitments/mods. I've modified the bracket design so it'll work on a 2.3L and a 2.7L and support either a single or dual ARB compressor. I've also put in mounting points for some additional accessories from ARB, should you want to run their locker setup/etc... and we've beefed up the support structure a bit as well.

Just waiting on the laser cutter to send me the new final prototype (cutting it from 10 gauge #304 stainless since it'll live in our truck once it's done, the final production ones will get powder coated black as well)

Sneak peak of some of the modeling (this is a single compressor, but you get the idea)
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1636954972448

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1636955003758

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1636955072569

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1636955094877
Sponsored

Last edited:

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for the lack of updates. Friday we went to Rausch Creek in PA for an event so that entire day I was busy. Then the weekend I decided to relax (took my daughter to the aquarium).

Spent some time this evening doing some more test fitments/mods. I've modified the bracket design so it'll work on a 2.3L and a 2.7L and support either a single or dual ARB compressor. I've also put in mounting points for some additional accessories from ARB, should you want to run their locker setup/etc... and we've beefed up the support structure a bit as well.

Just waiting on the laser cutter to send me the new final prototype (cutting it from 10 gauge #304 stainless since it'll live in our truck once it's done, the final production ones will get powder coated black as well)

Sneak peak of some of the modeling (this is a single compressor, but you get the idea)
Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1636955094877

With the new setup can you do a twin and a tank under the hood?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the new setup can you do a twin and a tank under the hood?
There is no room under the hood for a tank. You'd have to mount it somewhere else.

But our bracket will support a single OR a twin compressor. I just don't have 3D models for a twin (but I have an actual twin compressor next to me we've been using for the real world installs)

K8GTH

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, are you leaving slots in the final design so one could fit a compressor other than ARB? I have an air zenith I'd like to use.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay so you folks kept asking, and we've decided to start accepting pre-orders on the mount. Please keep in mind that this is 100% American Made. We also use 10 Gauge, Stainless Steel. This costs a lot of money. On top of that, we're also powder coating them just for added insurance. And you get a lifetime warranty. We tried to make this as affordable as we could without losing quality. We only believe in making products under the KR Off-Road brand that will not rust.

If you buy a compressor with your mount, you'll receive 50% off the mount!

Pre-Order your kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

(Please keep in mind the photos shown are for demonstration purposes only. The final design might/will change and this will support an ARB Single or Twin Compressor [one or the other])

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so you folks kept asking, and we've decided to start accepting pre-orders on the mount. Please keep in mind that this is 100% American Made. We also use 10 Gauge, Stainless Steel. This costs a lot of money. On top of that, we're also powder coating them just for added insurance. And you get a lifetime warranty. We tried to make this as affordable as we could without losing quality. We only believe in making products under the KR Off-Road brand that will not rust.

Pre-Order your kit here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-arb-compressor-engine-bay-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

(Please keep in mind the photos shown are for demonstration purposes only. The final design might/will change and this will support an ARB Single or Twin Compressor [one or the other])
Just ordered, can’t wait!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered, can’t wait!
We can't wait either! It's going to be a game changer. We'll finally be able to start seeing compressors on our Broncos out in the wild. Beach trips are gonna be awesome now.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome, are you leaving slots in the final design so one could fit a compressor other than ARB? I have an air zenith I'd like to use.
I'll look into it. If I can get the CAD drawings or at least mounting specs for that style compressor we could see if it fits the existing hole patterns or add some in (although cutting holes takes time, and time is money on a laser cutter, im paying for the sheet whether we cut 100 holes in it or leave it solid)

Is this the one you have? If so, I don't think it'll work as it sits too high. It'll hit the hood. The ARB twin is shallow and the ARB Single lets you rotate the outlet so it's on the side.

But I am reading where the mounting brackets rotate, so i'm assuming this can be on it's side, which should clear the hood.

Update: So I found the mounting specs... I think it's too big for our bracket. It's a LOT longer then the ARB compressors, and because of that, the mounts don't quite fit. I don't want to extend our brackets any longer then I have to, since we chopped them down to be as compact as possible for the ARB

Ford Bronco ARB Compressor Engine Bay Mount from KR Off-Road (NOW SHPIPING) 1637126445986

Last edited:

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyway to get on the deal if we ordered ours and already delivered a few weeks ago?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyway to get on the deal if we ordered ours and already delivered a few weeks ago?
PM me your order #. I'll look into seeing if we can do that (it's a matter of shipping costs, we're cutting into the profits of the ARB when we give away the mount at 50% off, and because it's a longer/larger mount it'll cost us a bit to ship, depending on where in the country you are)

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com is absolutely a pleasure to work with. I imagine you are going to get a lot of my money over the next several months. 😂

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t need a dual compressor, but now I want one. This is slick.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im in on this one. Ordered a bracket with the single compressor.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ordered.