BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here in So Cal I see nothing. Not even sports really. Maybe next year.

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, there I was minding my own business last night. Taking my wife over to pick up her car from the local Car X. I got about 10 houses down the road and there it was, a shiny new Four Door Badlands in Area 51 with a soft top. There's what? 10,000 of these now in the world and a neighbor beats me to the spot soaking in all the glory and glazed over peeks from behind the blinds. I'll just be the copycat now to the uninformed. At least I'll have bigger tires.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well everyone knows the sasquatch is the hide and seek champion👹

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whistle noise…….I think it’s in the HVAC system. Did not hear it from Mac City until we turned A/C on somewhere in central MI when it started warming up. If you turned A/C on and off it would come and go. Possible freon going through expansion valve? Door(s) not sealing well? There is a cabin pressure element to it as well.

918903BA-43F9-4FB7-A731-2AD3567E4B58.jpeg

This is the final from MC to Jasper, IN with a short stop in Bloomington, IN for groceries. 4d, soft top, 2.7, regular unleaded, drove at least 5-10 above posted speed limit, A/C on for 3/4 of the trip. Marathon first fill in MC, Citgo second and final.
I am experiencing the HVAC whistle as well. Did you get this resolved?

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove to Iowa and back last week from Virginia. I didn't see a single one in 1,800 miles. So far the only ones I've see have been on dealership lots.

Bscholl8

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I live right out side of Austin and drive in at least once a week. I saw ONE other Bronco this last week. I took delivery of mine on November 1st. They were in a beautiful 4dr MIC A51 sas. I passed them with cars between and threw up my arm in hopes to acknowledge the sight of a fellow unicorn in the Bronco world. I was in a white 4dr soft top base with 33s and the stock wheels.

I hope you are on here! Lol. Seen in Round Rock/Hutto, TX. Hit me up if you’re on here! 🤙

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drove 4100 miles on our wedding trip, saw one 4 door Cyber Orange Bronco 😂

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am experiencing the HVAC whistle as well. Did you get this resolved?
There is a TSB to fix this. Have not done yet but I’ll try to remember to post it tomorrow. Basically, it’s taking the passenger cowel panel off and sealing up some holes on a bracket above the air inlet.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm on the east side of Michigan in a medium sized town. I have seen one on the interstate and four on the side roads.

Being Broncos, we might need to look in the woods rather than the paved roads.

Sponsored
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TSB 21-2352

Issue: Some 2021 Bronco vehicles built on or before 24-Aug-2021 may exhibit a whistle noise coming from the front center of the vehicle and/or the climate control housing. This may be due to the sealing on the climate control case. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure to apply butyl tape to cover small holes in the fresh air inlet door.

Action: Follow the Service Procedure to correct the condition on vehicles that meet all of the following criteria:
• 2021 Bronco
• Built on or before 24-Aug-2021
• Whistle noise coming from the front center of the vehicle and/or the climate control housing

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I saw my first one in the wild last week (I live in the Washington, DC suburbs). It was a 4 door soft top base in carbonized grey. Frankly, I was not impressed. The color was boring. The wheels were boring. And the soft top looked like a wrinkled pair of jeans that someone left in the dryer. But, I suppose it turned more heads than my 15 year old TJ. ;)

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve had my 2 door WT for a month now. I’ve seen 2 in the wild, both 4 door and non sas.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TSB 21-2352

Issue: Some 2021 Bronco vehicles built on or before 24-Aug-2021 may exhibit a whistle noise coming from the front center of the vehicle and/or the climate control housing. This may be due to the sealing on the climate control case. To correct the condition, follow the Service Procedure to apply butyl tape to cover small holes in the fresh air inlet door.

Action: Follow the Service Procedure to correct the condition on vehicles that meet all of the following criteria:
• 2021 Bronco
• Built on or before 24-Aug-2021
• Whistle noise coming from the front center of the vehicle and/or the climate control housing
So they should have a TSB for being a dumbass. My issue was a result of having all of the front vents closed. The air had nowhere else to go but the cowl area. 😀

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Saw the first Bronco I’ve seen that wasn’t in a dealership today, a Cyber Orange soft top in Gill Massachusetts. I’m not sure of the model, as I just caught it as I drove by where it was parked and almost crashed when my head jerked around to gawk!
Sponsored