BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so Thursday is THE DAY for when we’ll know if we’re scheduled through November? Will all builds through Nov be notified on this single day?
With Ford, nothing is certain,. We have seen scheduling cancelled the day off, only half of the proposed weeks scheduled and even one round where notifications were delayed to late Saturday.

Ford also seems to have stopped sending scheduling emails on Thursdays all together and instead delaying them by a week or two. Most people find out they are scheduled through the backdoor or their dealer.
Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck to everyone. Thought I would be in the sweepstakes as well but my dealer sent me my VIN for late October day. I didn't think I would have gotten a build date for a bit.

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same with priority of 10 for my reorder. My dealer mentioned that towing was a constraint when I reordered the MY23 (I took it off of my original MY22 hoping for a build). I had him add it back on and verified on the preview order I signed for the reorder on 9/23/22. I called Ford today on 10/3/22, gave them my sales and order codes and asked if there were any constraints. They confirmed no constraints, priority 10, status of "order processing". I'm hoping I've done all I need to as I get back in the queue for rejoicing or further disappointment...
What number did you call? I just called Ford and the person I talked to couldn’t tell me my priority number.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First time poster here!…long time lurker and searcher. :)

so Thursday is THE DAY for when we’ll know if we’re scheduled through November? Will all builds through Nov be notified on this single day?

thanks for clarifying!

dave
Can’t say for certain, but looks like most of the Nov build dates will be in this notification period. Not all, but seems that 4 weeks will be scheduled.

Who knows ultimately, but if it really is 4 weeks, that means that the next big notifications will be maybe by November for December build scheduling.

stay tuned!

Sponsored

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think a dealer has any negatives for selling me base 4 door with no adm, and they have my 2 door base order from 1/2022?
Is 2 door more in demand than a 4 door which they might like this “trade”?

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point, I’d say just sit tight until at least this Thurday to see where things stand. Chill out for now.

Even if neither you, nor I receive the Golden Ticket email on this Thursday, by the time the next round comes out, that’ll be around 20K Broncos built and delivered before the next round, so if you’re still a 2020 res guy, that next round should cover us. For the 2021 and other late to the party crowd, really want those guys to be quiet already. 2 1/2 years is a long time to wait for any vehicle that’s not named Ferrari or at the least, Vette.
Good to know there are still some optimistic people on this Bronco train ride. I'm personally just to beat down from allocation battering. Expecting @Ford Motor Company to deliver relief is like answering spam calls.

Laredo

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you think a dealer has any negatives for selling me base 4 door with no adm, and they have my 2 door base order from 1/2022?
Is 2 door more in demand than a 4 door which they might like this “trade”?
Wait for the 2Dr you ordered last January

The Devil will always jump up to tempt you from the righteous path

as the Romans said: Facilis descensus Averno . . ( easy is the descent to Hell )

DPZ0622

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It’s a miracle!!!
I’m a reservation holder from 07/14/20
Bumped from 21MY to 22MY changed order to a Raptor in March and just bumped and updated to a 23MY and dealer placed it as a 10 priority.

Well just checked my order and Ford has done some updates today.
Order has now been updated to Priority 01!

I must be getting closer !!!

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does priority even mean anything? Mines been 10 the entire time, and still 10 after conversion.
Also, is towing still a constraint? I was just gonna go aftermarket w/ 4 pin for a bike rack and occasional Uhaul. I'm on the fence on whether I need a brake controller or not. I don't think so, but who knows what I want to do with it a couple years from now.
I dropped the tow pkg in July hoping to get in before 2022 cutoff. My sparky co-worker dropped his on a base model and took delivery in April. He added the tow himself for about $200 less. I still got pushed to 2023 so I’m adding the tow back on.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

First off, Georgia gonna smoke bama again. 2nd, the golden ticket is a Raptor draw.
Carry on.
At this point, I’d say just sit tight until at least this Thurday to see where things stand. Chill out for now.

Even if neither you, nor I receive the Golden Ticket email on this Thursday, by the time the next round comes out, that’ll be around 20K Broncos built and delivered before the next round, so if you’re still a 2020 res guy, that next round should cover us. For the 2021 and other late to the party crowd, really want those guys to be quiet already. 2 1/2 years is a long time to wait for any vehicle that’s not named Ferrari or at the least, Vette.

BroncoDave79

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a miracle!!!
I’m a reservation holder from 07/14/20
Bumped from 21MY to 22MY changed order to a Raptor in March and just bumped and updated to a 23MY and dealer placed it as a 10 priority.

Well just checked my order and Ford has done some updates today.
Order has now been updated to Priority 01!

I must be getting closer !!!
How did you find out the priority code changed? I see my code printed on the order form but is there someplace online to see the priority code?

Thanks!

Scopebit

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I re-ordered my 2023 Bronco on 9/23/22 (originally order 11/21). Called Ford today and they confirmed priority 10 status with no constraints despite the fact I added the tow package back on when I reordered... Based on a few calls to Ford this year, the whole constraint thing seemed to be a moving target. My take is there was with no intelligible way to decode what action you needed to take to improve your chances of getting built. Then again, I have a 2 door on order which automatically puts me in a minority.
This is what I've taken away from watching this whole thing unfold. So! Get what you want. I hope to drive this thing for a LONG time, would like to enjoy it. Besides I believe parts/pieces are becoming more available. Gluten for punishment, of course!

I will admit that I've tinkered with removing hard top, mod bumper, etc. but I find that I always settle back to comfort/wants. Defiantly been a lesson in patience. I got my re-re-order in the day they opened up (again) and am lying to myself that it will matter come November. We'll see...
Sponsored