Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
View attachment 410744

Mouth dropped. I did not even think they were scheduling that week today, but so very happy! Was a walk in Order 1/18/22. Velocity Blue - Big Bend -Mic Top - Mid Package - Rear Locking Diff -Signature Lights
must be a big bend week! I got scheduled also with pretty much the same build. I can’t believe it still

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
must be a big bend week! I got scheduled also with pretty much the same build. I can’t believe it still

Seems like Badlands 2 door sasquatch is like looking into the abyss. RARE!

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope they are still sending e-mails out today, doesn't look like many have been picked up so far.

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just contacted Ford - I feel I know the process better than the person I spoke with - and my Bronco order is still "Unscheduled - Clean".

"No soup for you!!" lol.

Big Bend, Tow, MIC...not overly constrained. Walk-in ordered 12/13/2021. Hate this waiting - but I know some have waited WAY longer.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

djm101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2020 Reservation, bumped two years in a row, and got the miracle production email this morning! 12/5 Production Week. I honestly was ready to give up and was really bummed having to give up Cyber Orange.

Here's my 23 spec which is pretty much loaded, so there is hope for everyone!

Badlands 4 Door - 2.3 Manual - Sasquatch- Tow - Lux - Hard Top - Velocity Blue

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 1666890151518

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OMG!!! I never thought I would be one of those people posting a build date!
Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 1666890151518
I didn’t get the email, but congrats! My build is very similar. Race red 2dr base squatch. I added bumper, auto, and switches. Maybe next scheduling round…

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2+ years and waiting still. Funny to see builds more constrained for walk ins getting scheduled over early reservation holders. Now it's not even a matter of constraints, they build walk ins with more constraints, that's flat hilarious. My dealer has regretfully told me realistically end of 2023 at the earliest for me, over 3 years, probably 4 model years, nullified price protection, higer interest rates?! Its criminal how bad Ford treats their customers. Starting to believe Ford has a blacklist. I've never seen such bad business, no auto manufacturer has failed so hard under the same supply constraints as ford. This will be a case study in colleges 50 years from now of landmark bad business, blatant failure and corrupt corporate diversion of accountability. Love to see their leadership fail up, classic. All the while, they recall the dang thing because they have no pride in quality of their product...I think they may have gotten every single thing wrong.

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 years and some change since I ordered I finally got the golden ticket!

Ford Bronco ⏰ 2023 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (10/24) For Production Build Week 12/5 9D72CF12-EE6C-4DAA-9268-B309F474B0F8

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2+ years and waiting still. Funny to see builds more constrained for walk ins getting scheduled over early reservation holders. Now it's not even a matter of constraints, they build walk ins with more constraints, that's flat hilarious. My dealer has regretfully told me realistically end of 2023 at the earliest for me, over 3 years, probably 4 model years, nullified price protection, higer interest rates?! Its criminal how bad Ford treats their customers. Starting to believe Ford has a blacklist. I've never seen such bad business, no auto manufacturer has failed so hard under the same supply constraints as ford. This will be a case study in colleges 50 years from now of landmark bad business, blatant failure and corrupt corporate diversion of accountability. Love to see their leadership fail up, classic. All the while, they recall the dang thing because they have no pride in quality of their product...I think they may have gotten every single thing wrong.
What dealer are you using?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They sent "reorder your my23 before November 21st or lose your place" to people already with VINs and build dates. I doubt they have set aside any resources to maintaining a blacklist of frustrated internet commenters. Im sure myself and half of this forum would be on it.
Sponsored