First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
( My reservation is with Chapman - April 2021 ) but just received a call from my local dealer ---that my January 22 walk in order - Race Red , 4 door, Base Sasquatch, Hard top, has a production date of 10/3/22.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Badmommallama

Badlands
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rep at my dealership has left since I placed my order and received a vin. I had to find all the info out myself with complete radio silence. Might have to take a trip (45 minutes) to drop in and then treat myself with my favorite restaurant.

I have reached out multiple times to get a new rep (OR JUST ANYONE). I want set an expectation that I do not want any dealer add ons etc. when my unit arrives.
I feel this. I sent another email to mine hoping to hear something. Since placing my order originally, I have moved 5 1/2 hours away. 😫 I did stop in last Summer and update all of my info. And spoke to my sales guy multiple times over the course of a few days of updating my order in mid October. Stopped in again when I was visiting in February, but I have stayed 🤐 since. I try to leave them be. 😅 But I think the anxiety of the push to 23 and the not knowing what’s going on, losing price protection and just angst in general has me stuffed.

Mojave Lux

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
. .
Does anyone know if Ford is going to honor the 2022MY price if pushed to 2023MY ?

Ford says a lot of things but they do nothing to help you enforce it with your dealer

Many dealers will pretend that you're nuts - Price Protection ? ?

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to go direct market sales without dealerships. I would rather build my Bronco online, know the final selling price without any ADMs and receive updates on my order from the direct source. Then deal with service center for final delivery. Understand communications wouldn't be much different than current state, but less filters to deal with in the end.

Rivian RT1 reservation holder - race to see which gets built first.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
so no ones got an OCT build date yet?

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford needs to go direct market sales without dealerships. I would rather build my Bronco online, know the final selling price without any ADMs and receive updates on my order from the direct source. Then deal with service center for final delivery. Understand communications wouldn't be much different than current state, but less filters to deal with in the end.

Rivian RT1 reservation holder - race to see which gets built first.
Sadly there are rules in place that require that car manufactures have dealerships. It might be with EV that future sales can be online only. Tesla gets around it with some tricky legal language.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rep at my dealership has left since I placed my order and received a vin. I had to find all the info out myself with complete radio silence. Might have to take a trip (45 minutes) to drop in and then treat myself with my favorite restaurant.

I have reached out multiple times to get a new rep (OR JUST ANYONE). I want set an expectation that I do not want any dealer add ons etc. when my unit arrives.
All these 'radio silence' posts that I have seen over the past 6 months make me really appreciate my dealer. The salesperson who I ordered with also left the dealership but the new salesperson they assigned to me actually called me (!!!!) to explain that the original guy left and that he would be taking care of me. He then followed up with a text message and said to contact him any time I wanted. I sent him a message seeing if he could confirm my build week that I got from Ford chat last week and he actually called me to talk through the process. He also reiterated (in the text message) that my Bronco would be at MSRP. Plug for Sarchione Ford in Waynesburg, OH (eastern OH). There are some really good ones out there!

Last edited:

Stitchxp626

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 2006
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sooo, When I place my re-order for the 2023, do you think I'll be able to add the tow package back in? Possibly change other things if I wanted ?

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So have we seen any new productions scheduled yet?? Last week there was a flurry of people posting their email and backdoor screenshots around 1030am ET...

Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooo, When I place my re-order for the 2023, do you think I'll be able to add the tow package back in? Possibly change other things if I wanted ?
It should be just like ordering it all over... pick what you want.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regarding the whole "five shades of gray" (next year's colors), the last 5 times I've gone to the dealer to look at colors, I have yet been able to see a HRP or Velocity Blue or any red Broncos. Do you know what I'm seeing being ordered?

Area 51, black, silver, grey, & cactus gray, all of those colors are in bunches waiting for delivery, right now there are 2 to 4 of each of those colors and ONE green Bronco today... ONE! I started with gray before changing to blue, so I understand.

Not happy with my dealer not being willing to say more than I'm 1 of 90 [remaining] orders. Won't tell me where I am in line date wise, because as he says "there's no order, Ford picks the builds it can build. I still have '21 reservations waiting while others after (date stamp) have been built and right now I'm getting WT's & OBX's & BL's loaded builds. He then added, "I've haven't seen very many base manuals".

He also stated that he felt as soon as Ford announced that MY23 was closed/delayed to catch up on '22 orders that they were going to push more to MY23 than was originally thought/planned when Ford said they were going to try to build most of the MY22 orders by end of Oct.

"It changes daily what they can build and..." as he list off stuff from wheels and things we've read about, but he also added details of an aluminum shortage and they couldn't make body panels for a period and etc.

He did confirm a post I saw that he recently delivered a 2 door base, manual that was ordered a few days after mine, so had I not added Sasquatch & mod bumpers, I could have been that order?

Now it's really too late to drop Sasquatch to get scheduled for MY22, yet it probably kept me from being scheduled for MY22 and had he shared with me more details of what number in line (time stamp) I was, I could have decided to keep or drop, but the lack of that info may have screw me; so this is the last car that I will buy from that dealer. No service at that dealership either, including purchasing ESP; I'll get that from Granger. All because he couldn't share numbers.
Fullerton Ford ?

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it looks like pretty much all of us lost this round? Remember in 2021 people were sarcastically saying see you in 2023 lol

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fullerton Ford ?
No, in South OC. I'm guessing you've experienced similar from Fullerton Ford?

What's sad is my father bought two F250s back when I was late teens and early 20s and I bought a car from them back than too. Now, because of the above posted experience I don't see a reason to go back in the future. Don't these guys think about that?

Their top competitor is closer to my work, so I'll just go there for service instead of the dealer that is close to my home and that I bought it from.

I'll be good until I receive my Bronco at MSRP with no ADM, then I'll speak up with my complaints.

This all comes down to hiding their allocations from us, if we know where we are on the list and how many they fill from one month to the next, we'll be able to figure out their allocations.
Sponsored