Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor and 2022 Big bend sasq Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Soooo... March 8th? ... the last day the 2022 ordering bank was open... and you're scheduled to be built this month? Nice.
Soooo... March 8th? ... the last day the 2022 ordering bank was open... and you're scheduled to be built this month? Nice.
It was unexpected for sure
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When do they email ? Some people got one on a Friday ? Is it every 2 weeks on a Thursday ?
Ford used to send emails out on the Thursdays when they did scheduling. Usually once a month. The email would contain your VIN and build week. They would subsequently send you 2 or 3 more emails moving that build week around.

So, now instead of the initial email, and a bunch of rescheduling emails, they send one email when they are 90% sure they have a date they can build your Bronco. That email could come at anytime but most likely you were scheduled weeks prior.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was unexpected for sure
My son put his order in on March 7th. I guess there's a chance... but he's expecting to be bumped to '23.

I finally 99ed my July '20 reservation last month after I hit the 2 year mark. I figure it's been this long... might as well see what's available in '23... like AMB that I missed out on in '21... or a Heritage Edition... or air conditioned seats...
... oh yeah... ❄🌬🍑

Last edited:

NBales34

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thursday the lucky scheduling day?

Sponsored

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford used to send emails out on the Thursdays when they did scheduling. Usually once a month. The email would contain your VIN and build week. They would subsequently send you 2 or 3 more emails moving that build week around.

So, now instead of the initial email, and a bunch of rescheduling emails, they send one email when they are 90% sure they have a date they can build your Bronco. That email could come at anytime but most likely you were scheduled weeks prior.
That makes sense now. I found out on Ford chat when I asked while checking up on a recall on my expedition. I didn’t get an email until 5 days later, so it was scheduled a while ago probably

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive gotten then nearly every week since I've ordered my bronco. This doesn't mean anything...
I also got one at the same time I got my scheduling email

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for letting us know. It's a good reminder that the source of these weekly images also puts some notes in with the schedule:

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.
  • ORDERS ARE REVIEWED AND SELECTED BASED ON PRIORITY CODE, ORDER DATE AND COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE COMMODITY, PLANT & OTHER RESTRAINTS.
  • REGULAR SCHEDULING IS DONE ON THURSDAY'S FOR ORDERS WITH AVAILABLE ALLOCATION.
  • VERIFIED COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) RETAIL ORDERS WITH INCREMENTAL ALLOCATION MAY BE SCHEDULED AT ANY TIME.
That last point may explain people getting scheduled on "no scheduling" weeks. Although, it appears a number of those in the 8/22 and 8/29 weeks did get emails yesterday. The scheduling may have been done incrementally over the last few weeks, but perhaps they finalized it this past week and sent out the emails despite never referencing those last two weeks of August in these announcements.
That would hold true for me. I placed a second order, at a high volume dealer, and got a VIN five months later on a no-schedule week.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Me on Thursday.

35FDE68F-8DDC-4F62-AAEF-D28DA19D59B1.jpeg

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
wtf another off rodeo email.

Sponsored

friethmiller

Everglades
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Just got my Bronco playing cards in the mail today. Does this portend a VIN/Build date on Thursday? Ha, ha! Probably not!

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my Bronco playing cards in the mail today. Does this portend a VIN/Build date on Thursday? Ha, ha! Probably not!
That would be nice, especially since I got my cards today too, Well, on the bright side, at least I have something tangible now

me playing with my new Bronco playing cards:

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 seniors-new-card-games

me driving my new bronco:

Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 depositphotos_31651881-stock-photo-mime-artist-waiting-at-a

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer today again. Most likely not getting an 22.

See ya all for 23!

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco ⏰ Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/8) For Production Build Week 9/5 and 9/12 depositphotos_31651881-stock-photo-mime-artist-waiting-at-a

Good news finally. Ford is actually reaching out. They can’t build my Base Bronco reserved 7-15-20. But I’m getting a free T-shirt!!!! Words can’t express how excited I am
Suprised they even messaged you back on IG