Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got an email yesterday from my dealership VP that my order was previewing this week.

4am 7/14 reservation
2dr Badlands, Eruption Green, 2.7, 331A interior, tow package, roof rails
Excellent, I am right behind you so been watching hopefully next week is the one!!!! 👀
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perfect. 4 more weeks of a few month old reservations getting their soft top big bend built. Well that or people getting sought after builds with super late reservations because, “allocations.”

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we are pretty sure this is the official system for 22? Just kinda check in every month or so and see if you got picked. Otherwise, hang on for the next month or maybe next year depending.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perfect. 4 more weeks of a few month old reservations getting their soft top big bend built.
This has to be the biggest strawman on this forum. It seems like there's plenty of soft top Base and BB's on B6G who wish you were right! :LOL:

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hopeful but not deluded that this scheduling means there won’t be delays for the December scheduling. But we will see. (12/13 scheduled, reserved day 1, BL, Squatch, MIC, etc, (all the bad stuff).

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has to be the biggest strawman on this forum. It seems like there's plenty of soft top Base and BB's on B6G who wish you were right! :LOL:
Allocations.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My !@#$%$ got four pulled last week (3 hardtops and one soft) and just told me today that he got four more pulled yesterday (3 soft tops and one hard top). Leaves two more in front of me. Now all I need is for him to get three pulled next week, they all need to be hard tops, two of them need to be in front of me and none of his other orders can be less constrained than my build. And he still has 8 allocations left for January and February.

Ford Bronco ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 4 Build Weeks in January! 1636746677721

Sponsored

AZbronco1

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
New info on scheduling would have been exciting for me but after returning from a hunting trip in which I realized I’d never be able to carry and do what I need to in a Bronco, I’ve ordered a Granger 2022 F150 Tremor. Very sad to say goodbye to my Bronco dream but reality set in and so I hope the best for all. Of course there is my 2nd October Granger reservation that I might still use in 2025!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick note on when the emails show up. I was part of the "last of MY21" scheduling that happened back in October. I got my email at 6ish pm (Eastern TZ) on Friday. I know some B6G members didn't get theirs until the following Monday. So I don't want to get your hopes up too high, but if your inbox doesn't have a present for you on Thursday at 8 a.m., don't get discouraged yet. And to all of you, good luck!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My !@#$%$ got four pulled last week (3 hardtops and one soft) and just told me today that he got four more pulled yesterday (3 soft tops and one hard top).
When you say pulled, are you saying your dealership has had Broncos scheduled the past few weeks when no scheduling was supposed to take place? Interesting.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.