Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent / Mazdaspeed 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well - Just got off the ol Ford.com Chat and was told this;

"It looks like your order is still processing and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available."

First time they've said that in the chat...Not exactly sure what that means and when I asked for more information I just got some generic responses…not sure if that means this May, June & July block Or the next scheduling block in the fall?

but that’s something new, so that’s cool? 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

ordered Jan22
Badlands
Sasquatch
MIC
LUX
Velocity Blue
Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FUUUUUUCKKK!!!!!!! I was previewed this week and just learned from my dealer that I drew the short straw and didn't get scheduled. This was really getting old before today......now it is getting fucking insane.
Curious - what's your reservation date?

solarbound27

Badlands
First Name
Taj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (Non-Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, does anyone know for certain there will be a "round 2" tomorrow (Friday, April 22nd)?

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What number do you call to talk to a Bronco rep directly? The number I was given through chat is for the Marketing Program Headquarters. Not sure that is who I want to talk to.
We called 800-392-3673 and just ask for a Bronco Rep. They were super helpful and nice. You just need your order number and dealership name.

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well - Just got off the ol Ford.com Chat and was told this;

"It looks like your order is still processing and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available."

First time they've said that in the chat...Not exactly sure what that means and when I asked for more information I just got some generic responses…not sure if that means this May, June & July block Or the next scheduling block in the fall?

but that’s something new, so that’s cool? 😂 🤷🏻‍♂️

ordered Jan22
Badlands
Sasquatch
MIC
LUX
Velocity Blue
You're reading into it too much. It doesn't mean anything other than that you don't have a build week scheduled yet. It's just a variation of the same thing others have been told about having a "clean build." Basically you're in the queue to get scheduled, the same as everyone else with a non-99 order without a build date.

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my build week moved back:cry: to 5/23/22.......

646 days but who's counting!

22BroncoCora

Badlands
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked my dealer about previewing and he told me that previewing is when you have received a build date and that there is no secret way to see if you are going to get picked. Not trying to shoot you down, just relaying what my dealer told me.
I'm afraid your dealer is giving you incorrect information, if you got a build DATE you will be jumping for joy!! Previewing is when all the options are available for your vehicle that week AND it matches with allocations for that week for that dealer (something to that effect) and if so then you previewed. After that you MAY receive a build WEEK. If you are lucky enough to receive a build WEEK then hold tight because you could be in that status for a lonnnnggg time before you get a build DAY! Once you get a build DAY, its the real thing! I previewed about 6 weeks ago, received a build week 5 weeks ago of May 16th, a VIN about 4 weeks ago, never received an email about any of this and the only site that shows anything, https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking, shows my VIN but no build week! So I just went to the ford chat and confirmed about the build week but unfortunetly I was moved to 5/23/22 :cry:

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Chat has been telling me in "order-processing" and clean since November. It should not be taken as being hopeful
i agree it shouldnt take tha long. I was in the same boat as an early day 2 reservation, and I was constantly in 'order processing' and then it happened. Hopefully it gets scheduled for you soon