First Name
Gray Williams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blue bronco must be the smartest person in earth.
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone on this forum have a friend or family that actually works on the line or in the production process somewhere? Would be really interested in hearing what actually goes on behind the scenes. Although, I suppose that person probably isn't allowed to say on a public forum.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blue bronco must be the smartest person in earth.
Maybe, or they have just been at the site for more than one week. This same question gets asked each week....every week...for months. Some get a little tired of it.

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe, or they have just been at the site for more than one week. This same question gets asked each week....every week...for months. Some get a little tired of it.
I have a bronco in my driveway. Does this mean I have to give it back to ford?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a bronco in my driveway. Does this mean I have to give it back to ford?
I have no idea what you are talking about. I have a Bronco that is sitting at a collision repair place for the last two months. I have a '75 in the garage. How does any of that fit with what you just said? Have no idea but I'm game.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly why I’m canceling my order and never buy a ford again! I’m going to order a Jeep! I don’t like lies and especially I don’t like smoke up my ass! By the way, my doctor once told me if someone wants to check my prostate more than once a year, there’s something wrong with that doctor. Ford has been trying to do that once a week when I call “customer support “!
Why would you call once a week?

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly why I’m canceling my order and never buy a ford again! I’m going to order a Jeep! I don’t like lies and especially I don’t like smoke up my ass! By the way, my doctor once told me if someone wants to check my prostate more than once a year, there’s something wrong with that doctor. Ford has been trying to do that once a week when I call “customer support “!
You reserved July 2021 and cancelling? Why? I reserved July 2020 and still waiting with a build like yours. The MIC issues , the chip issues .... etc. Unless you need a vehicle now wait it out. It will come.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You reserved July 2021 and cancelling? Why? I reserved July 2020 and still waiting with a build like yours. The MIC issues , the chip issues .... etc. Unless you need a vehicle now wait it out. It will come.
Because I’m not willing to wait 2 years. It’s canceled. Y’all have a great time waiting. Good luck. 👍🏼

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because I’m not willing to wait 2 years. It’s canceled. Y’all have a great time waiting. Good luck. 👍🏼
Do you intend on making a separate thread announcing the cancellation and that you are going to request removal to the forum? That’s the general progression of events

i just wanted to subscribe to the thread…. Maybe even with
‘Following’ as a post

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you intend on making a separate thread announcing the cancellation and that you are going to request removal to the forum? That’s the general progression of events

i just wanted to subscribe to the thread…. Maybe even with
‘Following’ as a post
Agree, this is total BS.

Without a formal thread loudly proclaiming Ford "lost you" and how much better *Insert name of car you purchased instead unless it's a prius, then just please leave without a dedicated thread* is than stupid Bronco, I don't know if you were ever really here in the first place.

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling Resumes Next Week (6/20)! - For Build Weeks 8/1, 8/8, 8/15 ybOyvG

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will tell all that are here that I am the reason for all the delays in the Bronco world. I have a curse, it has been affecting me and the relatives in my family for many generations. Let me explain how it works using examples for the past say 24 years:

Bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears when my wife and I bought our first house together. It was delivered on a Friday morning, we went to the beach for the weekend and came home Sunday morning to find the entire first floor of our house flooded with water. Someone on the assembly line didn't attach the ice maker hose to the ice maker so it ran the ENTIRE WEEKEND, the carpet was a total loss and after Sears took the cost of carpet minus its age from the equation we ended up forking out about $1500 more for carpet that we didn't want to replace.

I bought my wife a VW Passat, her dream car of the time. Nice little 4 cylinder engine, only had 24,000 miles on the odometer. Fun car, loaded with everything that we could get at the time. Started leaking oil on the driveway. It went to the shop 5x where the engine was removed and the gasket was replaced each time because it was tearing and leaking. Turns out there was a bur on the crank that was tearing the gasket.

Bought my wife another car once, cute little Pontiac Vibe. She fell in love during one trip to Disney during the time that GM had the Racetrack ride. BRAND FREAKING NEW, 32 on the odometer when we drove it off the lot. Check engine light was on before we got home! Said it needed a new fuel cap. Took it back, changed it, light back on . . . They had the BRAND NEW CAR for 88 days before they realized that there was a loose hose clamp at the filler tub connection at the fuel tank.

Bought a nice little X3, day three of owning it, girl on bike rides out (illegally) into traffic on her bike and impacts the car. $6500 worth of damage done! And of course she is not responsible for any of it because she was riding a bike, even know she got the ticket from the State Trooper.

Please do not think that I am in any way, shape or form complaining about these few examples of my curse. I am just laying down the ground work for my explanation as to why the Bronco issues are my fault and not the fault of: FORD, COVID, RUSSIA, BIDEN, TRUMP, EXXON, SHELL, RAIN, WAR on DRUGS, WAR on TERRIORISM, AVON, WALMART, TARGET, MY HIGH SCHOOL GUIDEANCE COUSELOR (another story in of itself), or GLOBAL WARMING. The BRONCO delays are my fault because . . . (wait for it) . . . I ORDERED ONE! That's it in a nutshell, wrapped up like a present with a big red bow. If I had never ordered one, this whole thing would not be a problem for all of you that have reservations and orders and have heard nothing from FORD.

For this I humbly apologize and beg forgiveness from all. Also, for those that have ordered a WILDTRAK edition, again my fault. You all are really going to be screwed!

Cubby's Mom

Outer Banks
First Name
Lindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will tell all that are here that I am the reason for all the delays in the Bronco world. I have a curse, it has been affecting me and the relatives in my family for many generations. Let me explain how it works using examples for the past say 24 years:

Bought a brand new refrigerator from Sears when my wife and I bought our first house together. It was delivered on a Friday morning, we went to the beach for the weekend and came home Sunday morning to find the entire first floor of our house flooded with water. Someone on the assembly line didn't attach the ice maker hose to the ice maker so it ran the ENTIRE WEEKEND, the carpet was a total loss and after Sears took the cost of carpet minus its age from the equation we ended up forking out about $1500 more for carpet that we didn't want to replace.

I bought my wife a VW Passat, her dream car of the time. Nice little 4 cylinder engine, only had 24,000 miles on the odometer. Fun car, loaded with everything that we could get at the time. Started leaking oil on the driveway. It went to the shop 5x where the engine was removed and the gasket was replaced each time because it was tearing and leaking. Turns out there was a bur on the crank that was tearing the gasket.

Bought my wife another car once, cute little Pontiac Vibe. She fell in love during one trip to Disney during the time that GM had the Racetrack ride. BRAND FREAKING NEW, 32 on the odometer when we drove it off the lot. Check engine light was on before we got home! Said it needed a new fuel cap. Took it back, changed it, light back on . . . They had the BRAND NEW CAR for 88 days before they realized that there was a loose hose clamp at the filler tub connection at the fuel tank.

Bought a nice little X3, day three of owning it, girl on bike rides out (illegally) into traffic on her bike and impacts the car. $6500 worth of damage done! And of course she is not responsible for any of it because she was riding a bike, even know she got the ticket from the State Trooper.

Please do not think that I am in any way, shape or form complaining about these few examples of my curse. I am just laying down the ground work for my explanation as to why the Bronco issues are my fault and not the fault of: FORD, COVID, RUSSIA, BIDEN, TRUMP, EXXON, SHELL, RAIN, WAR on DRUGS, WAR on TERRIORISM, AVON, WALMART, TARGET, MY HIGH SCHOOL GUIDEANCE COUSELOR (another story in of itself), or GLOBAL WARMING. The BRONCO delays are my fault because . . . (wait for it) . . . I ORDERED ONE! That's it in a nutshell, wrapped up like a present with a big red bow. If I had never ordered one, this whole thing would not be a problem for all of you that have reservations and orders and have heard nothing from FORD.

For this I humbly apologize and beg forgiveness from all. Also, for those that have ordered a WILDTRAK edition, again my fault. You all are really going to be screwed!
😂

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Bought a nice little X3 (edit: Pretty sure this is code for "wife"), day three of owning it, girl on bike rides out (illegally) into traffic on her bike and impacts the car. $6500 worth of damage done! And of course she is not responsible for any of it because she was riding a bike, even know she got the ticket from the State Trooper.

You buy a lot of wives.
Sponsored