First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm gonna keep it real with y'all. I thought I'd be happy with a scheduling week/VIN. It was a trap. I'd rather go back to being in the unknown. Going week to week and getting played is a way worse feeling.
Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotta be. Ive seen like 3 in person lol
I’ve seen 3 wild tracks in the middle of no where Wyoming. I have not seen any Badlands besides dealer demos. So I have the opposite issue up here. Black Diamonds/Big Bends seems to be the most common builds roaming around.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone please elaborate on how the re-ordering process works? I guess my biggest question is......For example, if there are 100 unfilled orders at my dealership that need to convert to 2023 and I'm the first in line to re-order a 2023, and no one else re-orders for let's say a month, am I now in the front of the line? And in theory, a walk-in 2023 order would likely be in front of a 2022 order that hasn't re-ordered yet. I'm really just wondering if I need to be camping outside my dealership on a certain date to convert my order to a 2023.
You will have to change your order to a 20

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think its funny how you guys are worried about a build date mines been built since January 28 sitting on dirt mountain wished they would just get the ones done they have built already now they are telling me maybe August 4 lol what a joke ford is anymore but i will beat the shit out of my 62000 dollar bronco for as long as it has a warranty then I will never buy a ford again funny how they think its no big deal to let them just sit out in the weather and try to blow smoke up my ass and tell me its new i will blow my motor up
Exactly why I’m canceling my order and never buy a ford again! I’m going to order a Jeep! I don’t like lies and especially I don’t like smoke up my ass! By the way, my doctor once told me if someone wants to check my prostate more than once a year, there’s something wrong with that doctor. Ford has been trying to do that once a week when I call “customer support “!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1FMEE5DP3NLA74686
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If i didn't have so much rapp up in it i would not get it but i will just run it in the ground making them replace everything i can break i plan on taking mine off roading big time i didn't put all the shit on it like i did i wanted a first edition but by time it came back up from the first day crash should have known frod had their heads up their ass

Sponsored

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The last scheduling seemed to be heavier on higher trims that usual. There were quite a few Wildtrak and Badlands scheduled. I did read though that no Sasquatch equipped trims would be scheduled this week though because of wheel shortage or something.
Except Everglades due to the Everglades using a different rim than the normal SAS packaged trims. Seems to be a storage of the headlock beauty ring rims due to lock downs in China.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone please elaborate on how the re-ordering process works? I guess my biggest question is......For example, if there are 100 unfilled orders at my dealership that need to convert to 2023 and I'm the first in line to re-order a 2023, and no one else re-orders for let's say a month, am I now in the front of the line?
No, reservation timestamps are still supposed to take take precedence and is the first sorting method for Ford to get everyone lined up. Now, if there is scheduling within that month and you are the only one who placed an order, then yes, you are in the front of the line.

And in theory, a walk-in 2023 order would likely be in front of a 2022 order that hasn't re-ordered yet. I'm really just wondering if I need to be camping outside my dealership on a certain date to convert my order to a 2023.
No, upon re-order the 22 walk-in should move ahead of the 23 walk-in.

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Eurogray77

Big Bend
First Name
Gray Williams
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry for my ignorance but if I have an email from Ford stating build will start today June 20th, does that mean build or go into production for build during one of the august dates listed above. Thanks

Sponsored

DaleW2

Outer Banks
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Nissan Armada, 18 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, my build date got moved again. My email from Ford had the VIN and a build week of 6/20, but checking last week (with the dealer) that date was moved to BW 6/27 with a BD of 6/29. Today I checked with the dealer again and he is showing a BW of 7/25, BD of 7/29 and an ETA to the dealer of 9/2 - 9/8.
I suppose I need to just stop tracking this because its just stressing me out. I don't NEED the Bronco but I sure WANT it!
The manager told me he has been waiting for his Bronco since it was completed in March. Its sitting on a lot somewhere waiting for chips.
Real interesting why Ford continues to build with the knowledge they can't deliver & get paid for the product.
Dale

crashandburn

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rusty Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think its funny how you guys are worried about a build date mines been built since January 28 sitting on dirt mountain wished they would just get the ones done they have built already now they are telling me maybe August 4 lol what a joke ford is anymore but i will beat the shit out of my 62000 dollar bronco for as long as it has a warranty then I will never buy a ford again funny how they think its no big deal to let them just sit out in the weather and try to blow smoke up my ass and tell me its new i will blow my motor up
Whew, I'm out of breath after reading this.

Gargantua

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M1083A1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was any of the downtime used to reduce the chip hold and other partially built orders?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry for my ignorance but if I have an email from Ford stating build will start today June 20th, does that mean build or go into production for build during one of the august dates listed above. Thanks
If you have a VIN then this thread has nothing to do with you.