Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the insightful words of truth from Ricky Bobby:

'If you ain't first, you're last.'

It's not all bad. Everyone will get a Bronco, eventually. I love the Bronco and took a non restricted one that's awesome. Take the 2500 or 2500 and a non restricted now. A Wildtrack or, gasp, a Bronco Raptor. Someday.

Some cost more, some have discounts, MSRP, ADM, golden ticket, reservation, walk in an buy it.
I pray to 8 pound, Taco Bell loving, Baby Jesus at lot when it comes to my order
Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i guess i'm giving it until the order banks open. If my 2dr BD mid doesn't get picked up by then I'm out. sux but can only wait soooo long.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought an interim car to hold me over and share with my daughter until my Bronco gets built, gets automatically canceled by Ford's excuse for executive/ product teams at the end of the year or I can get a 24 Lexus GX- whichever happens first. I know this is said a lot on here by order/ res holders getting screwed over but I would readily pitch a tent in the "#NeverFord" camp if I don't get the Bronco I ordered this year.

Therock

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 E 250 Ford Van
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First time post ,long time reader reservation holder since 7/23/20. I hate ford for their BS .. I have owned ford all my life. Ford finally broke me I contacted my dealer (SAC) before ford dropped the letter on everyone. I asked to remove my mic hardtop from my badlands Build. I was sent the page listing the update I signed and photo copied my license and returned it back to the dealer … Now I noticed ford decided to remove speakers from the build and credit you $250.00 what’s next ? just another underhanded move from ford.. I just hope the wiring harness will remain, other wise it will make very difficult to install aftermarket speakers. Jeep gladiator is starting to look very good

BroncovsUtah

Badlands
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was the last straw for me, I cancelled my 7/14/20 4 door Black Badlands, Mic, Lux, Sasquatch order. It would have been my first Ford but now it eliminates Ford from my car buying for the rest of my life. Here I come Gladiator Mojave. I'm actually stoked to have the truck bed anyway. Good luck fellas, I don't know why you're all putting up with this nonsense but more power to ya!

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol I love Ford and their vague emails. What does this mean for 2 doors? Zero communication.

SEVEN HUNDRED DAYS since we ordered and they send me an email, “Hey go F yourself, change to something you don’t want or we’ll cancel your order and give you the middle finger. But if you want to re-order next year for thousands more, we’ll accept your business.”

You have got to be kidding me…I’m a month shy of TWO YEARS since we ordered and nobody at Ford gives a 💩 I mean, my god, we reserved this car 886 days ago!!
918 days

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone go the cancel my order route and get a ford from inventory? Will we get our price protection(private offer) + the $2,500? Or does the private offers go away ?

Joe2311

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In the insightful words of truth from Ricky Bobby:

'If you ain't first, you're last.'

It's not all bad. Everyone will get a Bronco, eventually. I love the Bronco and took a non restricted one that's awesome. Take the 2500 or 2500 and a non restricted now. A Wildtrack or, gasp, a Bronco Raptor. Someday.

Some cost more, some have discounts, MSRP, ADM, golden ticket, reservation, walk in an buy it.
You’re an idiot!

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

REMINDER

Tonight is the live stream between Bronco Nation and the Bronco Brand Manager at Ford. 8PM ET. Come and blast Ford ask questions regarding all of this nonsense.

(In all seriousness, I know a lot of people are pissed about it, but try to be civil so people can get their questions answered. Many people have thousands of dollars in price protection and incentives at this point, and are trying to make an educated decision.)

I didn't watch. I'm assuming no new info, though.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't watch. I'm assuming no new info, though.
Oh, plenty of new info - translated, "Welcome to the Purge".

Ya, change your order and you are not guaranteed anything.
Allocation remains King
You aren't the customer, dealers are.

Etc, etc, etc... Matt Winter did an awesome impersonation of a press secretary/public affairs officer, except perhaps without the stuttering and rampant blinking when lying. He was at least more transparent than Ford has been in previous communications.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, plenty of new info - translated, "Welcome to the Purge".

Ya, change your order and you are not guaranteed anything.
Allocation remains King
You aren't the customer, dealers are.

Etc, etc, etc... Matt Winter did an awesome impersonation of a press secretary/public affairs officer, except perhaps without the stuttering and rampant blinking when lying. He was at least more transparent than Ford has been in previous communications.
Mainly the only new thing I learned on that call, was related to the $2500 offer for cancelling an order. Matt didn't say exactly when the credit expires, but indicated it could be used later into 2023, as long as it's used to buy an MY23 Bronco off the lot. Meaning apparently it doesn't expire in a month or two.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does Levine read Twitter replies? 😆 idk How it all weighs but I tried to let my feelings be known.
This whole process has been so frustrating. Hang in there guys.

Screenshot_20230125-220654.png
Sponsored