First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
10/21 order WT all the sins. Nothing. It sucks to see the same builds getting pulled that have later order dates.
Ya I hear you 10/21 here as well and only have a 4 dr OBX with HT, high, leather and Ford chat just said I'm still ready for scheduling.......
Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
im still following my original order, BD / 2 door / v6 / mid package. So not many constraints except 2 door it seems. still unscheduled clean! so glad i found one.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the email this morning - 4/24 build date. Badlands 2D, SAS, High - ordered July/21.

I'll probably let it go because I've become attached to the WT I picked up in Jan...

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1679585370940

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jan 21, 2022 order. Badlands 2.7, Sas, Lux, Mic. Dropped tow Monday and got order date today!

Now we have to decide whether or not to sell outright or trade in our Cyber Orange Badlands Manual. I'll miss it bad! Bought the mannequin the same day we ordered.

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 941DCD9C-0748-4920-8E03-742F3AE42ACF

Bronco.jpeg

Last edited:

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I did just receive a please confirm you email from Ford so thats the first email I have ever received from them. Not the One I was looking for

Sponsored

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once you get your confirmation, how long, historically, does it take to get a Window Sticker and be able to actually use the online tracker?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow so many people with SAS and LUX are getting their confirmation email
I shouldn't have switched....

natoe

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velostern N
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
5/21 order date. 5/1/23 scheduled for production.

Badlands 2.7 MIC Lux non-sas. Dropped tow and mod bumper at dealer recommendation.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya I hear you 10/21 here as well and only have a 4 dr OBX with HT, high, leather and Ford chat just said I'm still ready for scheduling.......
10/14/21 here as well. Dropped Lux and Mod Bumper. Talked to my dealer yesterday. They feel confident that it should get scheduled this year, that Ford is giving those that dropped some constraints priority. It sure looks like they're scheduling loaded models.

Sponsored

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Received my scheduling email this morning as well for production wk of 4/24! Build specs in signature, all the taboo items except the lux pkg. Ordered placed 12/1/21, no reservation. I never thought I'd be so excited to see a vin#.

Also, I never received any of the "change your order or else" emails from Ford so left it as originally ordered. Frankly, I didn't want it unless I got the hardtop with SAS.

Last edited:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife texted me this morning asking me if I saw the email!? I cannot tell you how concerned I was about getting built this 2023MY considering my order included all of the constraints and order banks opening next week. I am thrilled. However it is not lost on me that there are many who will yet again be let down today. I am sorry and I feel for you.

For those trying to read the tea leaves, my order date and build is in my signature. I am in Nashville.
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! D9611AFD-FA99-4454-9F55-67C0EED7F15F

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2/12/21 original order *finally* scheduled to be built 4/24.

Badlands 2.7 MIC Mod Bumper High package (dropped the LUX) leather. Also dropped tow and SAS. Didn't really care about tow (if I tow anything it'll be light so don't need the trailer brake).

The SAS I went back and forth on. My dealer called me after a conversation with Ford a little while back after I'd gotten the email of doom and dropped it and said they had the allocations for me to add it back (although it might delay my build some). But I fell in love with some aftermarket wheels...and everyone around here has SAS. So I decided to keep it off and have a leveling kit and new wheels/tires put on right away. Between price protection and my dealer honoring X plan for me I've get plenty left over to do some mods.

Congrats to everyone who got scheduled today.

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie, when I saw the email in my inbox I was fully expecting it to say my order had been cancelled when I opened it.

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow so many people with SAS and LUX are getting their confirmation email
I shouldn't have switched....
For whatever it's worth - unless you *need* ACC I think Lux is really overpriced for what you get. As for SAS - there are much better looking aftermarket wheels (just my personal opinion). Not for everyone but I'm doing an all black build and am probably getting Black Rhino Warthog wheels with 35" KO2s or Mickey Thompson Baja A/T.

But it really depends on your build. I already have a Badlands ordered so the SAS wasn't such a great deal for me (for the offroading/overlanding I'm planning on doing). If you're anything other than a Wildtrak or Badlands and you still can I'd seriously consider adding SAS back on (assuming your dealer has the necessary allocations)
Sponsored