JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for all you August 30th ppl, does your DORA include the hard top prep kit?

It should be a line item
Mine says "Soft Top, Cloth w/Prep Kit"

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very happy for all the new build date recipients!

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same build date. It has been changed 3 times. I have the MIC top and was wondering if they means we still will get a 2021 Even with the push back. I know we can change it to soft top and get it sooner but is getting the MIC as an accessory worth it? If we wait didn’t they email the customer service “sorry” parts brochure dollars?
At this point, I don't believe you can modify your build .... correct me if I'm wrong here.

I'd just like to know either way if I'm getting an MY21 or not at this point. For us who got earlier build date weeks and have been pushed multiple times, it feels like we're in purgatory (unable to change our builds, and not sure if we'll make the MY21 production window after all the fixes are made to produced units and FE's are built)

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I can tell everyone with a soft top that got an email today was a first 24 hour reservation, so I would say that the reservation timestamp scenario is in full force. That would also lead me to believe there are many more that may follow in the coming weeks. Bear in mind that 8/30 build week is 2 weeks away - they need to do more scheduling to get into September I would think.

Last edited:

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont think you are being pessimistic I just dont agree. If there are still Soft-tops reserved (which there are because I am one of them) I think they will continue to schedule Bronco's just not at full rate.

Assume all of the VIN holders that have Hard Tops but not scheduled for build will be put on hold until post October. Any VIN Holders with build dates have either already been built and put in the Sand Lot or soon will be. That will leave almost all of September and October to build exclusively Soft-Top orders. I assume that emails that went out today did not fill all of September and October production.

The real questions is if today will trigger the masses to switch to soft-top and flood Ford with buildable orders which will re-invoke the reservation time stamp dance.
I know.....PLEASE NO!!!

I finally have an ounce of hope, I don't want it crushed...

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From what I can tell everyone that got an email today was a first 24 hour reservation, so I would say that the reservation timestamp scenario is in full force. That would also lead me to believe there are many more that may follow in the coming weeks. Bear in mind that 8/30 build week is 2 weeks away - they need to do more scheduling to get into September I would think.
Not this guy…reserved within 5 minutes and a first edition…no email

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not this guy…reserved within 5 minutes and a first edition…no email
Sorry. I corrected to read everyone with a soft top that got an email today. I hope that yours happens soon. FEs deserve it!

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my email today!!! OMG after horrible horrible weather storms in Howell, MI area, ~8.5" RAIN, high winds, over 600K w/o power....two things happened; 1st, power returned at 1:30 today after being out 24hrs (boy, do I feel lucky); two - email from FORD for the Bronco build, week of 8/30! I'm out of my mind excited and I don't care whatsoever if it's +/- some week....it's an acknowledged build with a VIN number WOO (MF) HOO!

Me, day was: 7/14/2020, Dealer 1/29/2021; two changes, delete of trailer hitch and delete of MIC (regretfully but seemed prudent);

Build:
[Badlands][2.3L][10-spd auto][Soft-Top][Cactus Gray][High Pkg][Mats, Bags and stuff]

I've seen handfuls around town and it pained me to look at them but I did since I was excited for the new happy owners and knew my day would come.

Bronco6G family has provided an assume support mechanism both technically and emotionally ;-) and I look forward to the coming months with the community!

Cheers friends,
B.

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guys guys

These aren't the last of the emails lol...
You are right, MAYBE they schedule more builds next week...or maybe we have another 6 week stretch of no scheduling. Who knows? Literally anything could happen with this product rollout

bgcfman

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Honda Accord, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received a VIN for my soft top. Badlands, Sas, 2.7, lux, tow. Day 1 reservation, 2 hours in.
My build as well. August 30 date.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that the first day 2 doors have been kicked to the curb, look at all these loaded 4 door loaded Badland soft top emails! Probably the most Badland responses that I've seen yet.

Tataman

Black Diamond
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talk about a roller coaster! After Yesterdays discussion and the news from Ford today, it seemed bleak for a build this year. I was committed to a Bronco as I didn’t want to “settle” for something else. Got my build notice today. Totally shocked!

8/30 build date

Day one reservation
Originally told I was Around 80 out of 120 allocations (more recently was told I am a closer to 40).

Black diamond
Soft top (changed from hard top first week in july)
Sasquatch
Mid package

Let’s roll!