Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got this message from Ford chat last Friday. Hope I can stick it out with this group.

Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 1658513733051
Sponsored

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok so I tried the chat again, I think I may have been on Ford performance before, which is what I thought was linked in another post but this time they were...more helpful...not great news though.

They are showing no build week scheduled. Anyone know if this is typical for it to show on the backdoor link but not be confirmed via the chat?

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok so I tried the chat again, I think I may have been on Ford performance before, which is what I thought was linked in another post but this time they were...more helpful...not great news though.

They are showing no build week scheduled. Anyone know if this is typical for it to show on the backdoor link but not be confirmed via the chat?
That sounds extremely atypical. I am of the belief that VINs are only ever generated and assigned at the same time that build weeks are scheduled. I’ve never heard of having one without the other.

could you double-check with your dealer?

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sounds extremely atypical. I am of the belief that VINs are only ever generated and assigned at the same time that build weeks are scheduled. I’ve never heard of having one without the other.

could you double-check with your dealer?
I don't have a VIN, I couldn't find it on the backdoor link. Someone posted about an F12 option to look through the code for it but I couldn't find it in there.

I just saw in the backdoor link I had a build week of 8/22 but have not been able to confirm with chat or the ford log in and I have not received any emails. Only shows on the Backdoor link.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't have a VIN, I couldn't find it on the backdoor link. Someone posted about an F12 option to look through the code for it but I couldn't find it in there.

I just saw in the backdoor link I had a build week of 8/22 but have not been able to confirm with chat or the ford log in and I have not received any emails. Only shows on the Backdoor link.
Oh okay, sorry I misunderstood.

Still sounds equally unexpected though. Did you double check the sales and order code you gave Ford chat? I’m not sure what else could have gone wrong.

I do know some dealers will use the same order code for multiple orders, that has caused confusion for chat when I’ve tried to check one of my orders in the past. Maybe your dealer did the same and chat was seeing an unscheduled order with the same order code as yours? You could check whether they can verify that the unscheduled build they are seeing matches your specs? I think they can see that information and potentially even the name attached to that order.

I’m kind of reaching but not sure what else it could be. I do think you are likely scheduled and have a VIN if you are seeing a date on the back door. I haven’t heard of anyone being faked out by the back door showing inaccurate info before.

Sponsored

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that makes me feel better, thanks. I'll double check with the dealer on the info. I have.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bumped from aug 15 hoping this is the last one 😆

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can see my build week on the backdoor link, but no contact from the dealer, no email, no VIN. I tried to find my VIN on the backdoor link with the F12 instructions someone gave, but cannot find it. I tried to contact Ford Chat and the guy told me they cant give updates on Bronco Badlands, only performance models like the Raptor.

I am not really sure where to go from here, just sit and wait for an email to come?
Try again. I posted in a different thread and got this response which was extremely helpful..

Post in thread '2 years, 4 days (734 days) and finally showing in Production' https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ally-showing-in-production.49561/post-1508853

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude you are a legend! That worked! I found my VIN, confirmed on chat my build week, and I can now track my order through the ford vehicle tracker.

Thank you!!!

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like the tracker is down, have order & VIN numbers. Has work fine up till last night.

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems to be spotty. Pretty sure I wore it out the first couple of days after I got scheduled. Still gonna be a couple of weeks before I'll get a window sticker, but still gotta try

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got off CHAT with Ford and they said I have a production date of 23 Aug 2022. Hope this hold true. Finger are crossed.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the tracker is down, have order & VIN numbers. Has work fine up till last night.
I have the same issue, pizza tracker was working when I first received the email but not in the past few days when I've tried again. Was hoping it was not a me-only problem.

Fingers crossed.

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the same issue, pizza tracker was working when I first received the email but not in the past few days when I've tried again. Was hoping it was not a me-only problem.

Fingers crossed.
Have tried lately? It has worked fine for me since yesterday. When I was chatting with CS they said that IT was doing some software updates.

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it didn't work for me this morning. Nothing happens when I click "accept and track"

Incidentally, what would we expect to see on there at this point? Will anything happen until production begins?
Sponsored