First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At least that’s something. I’ve got radio silence. No updates, just an estimated delivery of 9/1-9/7, still in “awaiting shipment”. Getting a bit frustrated.
Same
Sponsored

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well my OBX is at Port Wilmington, DE waiting for ground shipment to Dover, DE. A hop, skip & a jump and it will be here (very soon I hope).

Last edited:

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted to update everyone on my lovely past few days. On Saturday afternoon my status switched from built to shipped, awaiting preparation from the dealership. I was able to see it that day, but that was about it since the dealership was closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I emailed the dealership over the weekend and said to keep it where it was and I would be there first thing in the morning to go over stuff, but please keep everything the way it was. I arrive at the dealership the time they opened, and my bronco had been moved. Once the salesman got to the dealership, he was able to get my bronco from the service department so I could see it. Everything had been removed. smh. okay, great. So, then we couldn't do anything more, paperwork-wise, because Ford had not given the dealership a production # so they could give it a stock # and legally sell it to me. Okay, that's fine. I asked for my order slip for the 4th or 5th time now and I still did not get it. They let me "view" my order slip but did not give me a copy. they spent all yesterday PDI'ing my bronco and then had to install my console safe and cargo lift lid. I then spent the day on the phone with them about the price protection. The GM said it couldn't be applied until it was sold. Yeah, duh. I had to give the GM the package #'s for the price protection. Still not resolved as of this morning. But it gets better. The GM didn't show up today and at noon the salesman calls me for the 3rd time today to tell me the GM was sick with a fever and was going to COVID test. I said okay, so can we finish everything else and worry about the price protection tomorrow? No. Why? Because the GM is also the financial manager and only he can do the paperwork for the sale. I was in shock at that point. I said so you mean to tell me if he falls off the turnip truck, business just stops? So, no one can buy a car unless he's here? Yes, that's correct. So, if he has COVID, then that would be 5+ days of still no bronco. Yeah. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? What establishment does/runs a business like that? No back up's. AT ALL? I'm unbelievably frustrated. I feel like I'm being pranked. I called and spoke with someone at Ford and basically, I'm at their mercy and will have to wait until the GM is back. I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, or throat punch something. I'm praying the GM will test negative and this can all be resolved. I just want my bronco. How difficult is that? haha jokes on me. :(
Sorry ya'll- had to vent. My husband listens to my venting but says that's what I get for ordering a Ford. ugh

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted to update everyone on my lovely past few days. On Saturday afternoon my status switched from built to shipped, awaiting preparation from the dealership. I was able to see it that day, but that was about it since the dealership was closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I emailed the dealership over the weekend and said to keep it where it was and I would be there first thing in the morning to go over stuff, but please keep everything the way it was. I arrive at the dealership the time they opened, and my bronco had been moved. Once the salesman got to the dealership, he was able to get my bronco from the service department so I could see it. Everything had been removed. smh. okay, great. So, then we couldn't do anything more, paperwork-wise, because Ford had not given the dealership a production # so they could give it a stock # and legally sell it to me. Okay, that's fine. I asked for my order slip for the 4th or 5th time now and I still did not get it. They let me "view" my order slip but did not give me a copy. they spent all yesterday PDI'ing my bronco and then had to install my console safe and cargo lift lid. I then spent the day on the phone with them about the price protection. The GM said it couldn't be applied until it was sold. Yeah, duh. I had to give the GM the package #'s for the price protection. Still not resolved as of this morning. But it gets better. The GM didn't show up today and at noon the salesman calls me for the 3rd time today to tell me the GM was sick with a fever and was going to COVID test. I said okay, so can we finish everything else and worry about the price protection tomorrow? No. Why? Because the GM is also the financial manager and only he can do the paperwork for the sale. I was in shock at that point. I said so you mean to tell me if he falls off the turnip truck, business just stops? So, no one can buy a car unless he's here? Yes, that's correct. So, if he has COVID, then that would be 5+ days of still no bronco. Yeah. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? What establishment does/runs a business like that? No back up's. AT ALL? I'm unbelievably frustrated. I feel like I'm being pranked. I called and spoke with someone at Ford and basically, I'm at their mercy and will have to wait until the GM is back. I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, or throat punch something. I'm praying the GM will test negative and this can all be resolved. I just want my bronco. How difficult is that? haha jokes on me. :(
Sorry ya'll- had to vent. My husband listens to my venting but says that's what I get for ordering a Ford. ugh
You would think this day and age they could email any documents back and fourth
COVID or not he would have some type of computer at home and resolve this quick
as posable for you ? Or am I missing something ?

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You would think this day and age they could email any documents back and fourth
COVID or not he would have some type of computer at home and resolve this quick
as posable for you ? Or am I missing something ?
Right?! Yeah, no. Apparently, he has to sign all the documents and has to be present. I honestly don't get it. I should have known when only the GM had access to order my bronco in the first place. And every time I called, the salesman would have to put me on hold and ask the GM because he didn't have access to that info. smh

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right?! Yeah, no. Apparently, he has to sign all the documents and has to be present. I honestly don't get it. I should have known when only the GM had access to order my bronco in the first place. And every time I called, the salesman would have to put me on hold and ask the GM because he didn't have access to that info. smh
That is absolutely absurd

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doc U Sign And other programs have been around for years And there good enough to purchase a House and can clear Millions Of Dollars with these programs ! so Whats the Issue here !

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Seeing these build dates a week after ours and also seeing those ship already is really irritating…😞

BHD2012

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Outback, 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday, a Ford chat agent informed me that my Bronco was built and estimated delivery to the dealership was 9/1-9/7. Today a Ford chat agent told me it was still in production. Weird.

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doc U Sign And other programs have been around for years And there good enough to purchase a House and can clear Millions Of Dollars with these programs ! so Whats the Issue here !
I agree! We sold our house and 99% of the paperwork was digital. There or no words. If there are, I'll save them for my yelp review.

Sponsored

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seeing these build dates a week after ours and also seeing those ship already is really irritating…😞
yes, ass backwards. Seems like they are being consistent with their inconsistencies at least. :cautious:

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just tracked through CSX and my Bronco is on the way to Louisville, KY and should arrive in Lawrenceville, GA on 9/11. So with this being said…I should be driving my Bronco home around Feb 15 2024.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I decided to go by my dealership this evening, it showed up today. No tracker changes at all still shows awaiting shipment on Ordertrack and Pizza Tracker. Salesman was off today so will have to take care of things tomorrow.

CS170

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided to go by my dealership this evening, it showed up today. No tracker changes at all still shows awaiting shipment on Ordertrack and Pizza Tracker. Salesman was off today so will have to take care of things tomorrow.
Where was yours delivered to? Convoy? I’ve still got zero updates.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just tracked through CSX and my Bronco is on the way to Louisville, KY and should arrive in Lawrenceville, GA on 9/11. So with this being said…I should be driving my Bronco home around Feb 15 2024.
Interesting.. I just checked and mine which was most recently in Walbridge OH and previously due to Lawrenceville on 9/11 now has a 9/12 ETA. I guess whatever delay caused your 1 day push affects the trains behind you too.
Sponsored