AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@swooshdave you bought recently through Damerow. How did they handle the private offer (immediate credit on the vehicle or check later) and did they credit you back the increase in the destination charge?
Guys there is 2 types of "price protection" Currently, if you take possession of a 22MY, it was price protected b/c of the price level increase. Dealers either give the discount up front or after they receive the reimbursement from Ford.

23MY price protection is via the PO rebate that will show up in SmartVincent. (if it has been uploaded) That is the model year transition private offer (pgm 38644). It is a rebate, it will be given at time of purchase.

With this price level increase that happened yesterday, anyone that gets scheudled next week and on, the MSRP will reflect the increase, your dealership should offer you "price level protection" plus the PO rebate. The rebate will be at time of sale, the PL protection being applied will differ from dealership to dealership. My dealership we will take it off the price at time of sale, not all dealerships will do that.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the whole of 2022, inflation averaged 9.1%. Over that same time period, ford has increased the price of my build by 17.3%.

Im sick of these companies using the excuse of inflation to increase prices well beyond what inflation actually is. It’s happening in nearly every industry in America, we’re getting ripped off in every direction.
I agree with what you are saying as far as what the government claims but real world inflation, not adjusted to make the numbers appear better, is a lot higher than 9.1% . One trip to the grocery store ought to tell you that.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the whole of 2022, inflation averaged 9.1%. Over that same time period, ford has increased the price of my build by 17.3%.

Im sick of these companies using the excuse of inflation to increase prices well beyond what inflation actually is. It’s happening in nearly every industry in America, we’re getting ripped off in every direction.
The 9.1% inflation average is what the government says it is. The 17.3% Ford says it is, is much closer to reality. The price of eggs and gas alone make the 9.1% average improbable.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your're already paying ADM they won't be eating anything. Your gonna pay them or they will just sell it to someone else.
yeah, I'm sure the dealer will take drastic measures to keep that sale, lmao! If he doesn't pay it there will be a line that will and then some.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You think that 9.1% number was real? lol...

The good news in all of this is we should depreciate less and folks that got 21-22s are sitting pretty right about now. I think I'll have this thing almost paid off before it's worth less than I paid especially when the prices get jacked up every few months.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys there is 2 types of "price protection" Currently, if you take possession of a 22MY, it was price protected b/c of the price level increase. Dealers either give the discount up front or after they receive the reimbursement from Ford.

23MY price protection is via the PO rebate that will show up in SmartVincent. (if it has been uploaded) That is the model year transition private offer (pgm 38644). It is a rebate, it will be given at time of purchase.

With this price level increase that happened yesterday, anyone that gets scheudled next week and on, the MSRP will reflect the increase, your dealership should offer you "price level protection" plus the PO rebate. The rebate will be at time of sale, the PL protection being applied will differ from dealership to dealership. My dealership we will take it off the price at time of sale, not all dealerships will do that.
Since the current crop of private offer certificates expire in April, I’m wondering if Ford will re-issue them with higher amounts to cover this price increase? Wasn’t the goal of these to get people their Bronco at the price the reserved at? Pie in the sky, probably but a nice thought nonetheless.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s PO and PL?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a raptor on order. It has not been given a VIN yet. But I did sign a purchase agreement for MSRP +ADM. It is a signed contract. I fully expect the dealer is going to have to eat that price increase out of their ADM. I am sure as hell not paying more than what our signed agreement states.
Does it state "MSRP"? or an actual amount? The one agreement I was sent just stated MSRP as dealer was aware it could change before delivery.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like the Heritage Edition is also exempted from the increase. Same $44,305 base price for the 2DR as before.
At least that. I can't still fathom that Ford did not put the 12" screen and 360deg camera on it. Such crippling :mad:

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with what you are saying as far as what the government claims but real world inflation, not adjusted to make the numbers appear better, is a lot higher than 9.1% . One trip to the grocery store ought to tell you that.
The 9.1% inflation average is what the government says it is. The 17.3% Ford says it is, is much closer to reality. The price of eggs and gas alone make the 9.1% average improbable.
You think that 9.1% number was real? lol...
"It's just an inflation adjustment and a reaction to Ukraine/bird flu/train unions," say the industries currently raking in all-time record profits.

You guys are letting yourself be lied to if your anger is pointed at the government here, and you're letting yourselves be ripped off.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you saying that you may or may not have to pay this new price increase depending on whether or not your dealer decides to pass it on to you?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does it state "MSRP"? or an actual amount? The one agreement I was sent just stated MSRP as dealer was aware it could change before delivery.
It states the actual amount. I have a deposit confirmed as well
Sponsored