Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your're already paying ADM they won't be eating anything. Your gonna pay them or they will just sell it to someone else.
Right.
Also wondering, does the PO literally say "MSRP + $XXXX ADM" or does it list the actual dollar amount of MSRP?
Did they sign the DORA?
If the actual numbers are not there, they might as well have a contract that says "market price".

We have always signed the DORA with ALL taxes, doc fees, DOWN PAYMENT, etc shown, so the bottom number is an "out the door" price.

As mentioned earlier, any amount down shown on the Agreement, paid to the dealer, is an exchange of cash which really strengthens your legal legs if it had to get "legal".

The "$100 Reservation" is worthless as such a tool, which has been proven time and again.
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Dealer won’t have to eat anything. If there is a order in the system, it will be protected by any mid year price increases provided you don’t make body code changes. That’s doesn’t mean they won’t try to get it out of you, but those of us that have been on this train for a few years know the drill.
I have been on the train since July of 2020 so I agree with your sentiment.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you explain what "body code" means? My guess is either trim or maybe 2 vs 4 door. Not in the business so some of the phrases are not readily understood. I haven't changed my order for two years but I may have to drop MIC and Lux at the end of the month. Hopefully that won't trigger the higher price.
Body code on the Bronco is the Drivetrain/Door.
E5A - 2 Door Partial 4x4
E5B - 4 Door Partial 4x4
E5C - 2 Door Advanced 4x4
E5D - 4 Door Advanced 4x4
E4C - 2 Door Heritage
E4D - 4 Door Heritage
E4E - 2 Door Heritage Limited
E4G - 4 Door Heritage Limited
E5J - 4 Door Raptor

Last edited:

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Will the price protection include a $200 rebate for destination? Or was it historically taken care of in the past when it raised? My build week
Is 3/20. Will I pay the $1595 destination?
It isn't a rebate, the dealer just needs to price protect to the price at time of order including the D&D of $1595.

Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2021: $57,610
B&P: $62,385

Almost $5,000 more for a comparable 2023 to my 2021!
Should make for less depreciation on 2021's.
At least until the economy collapses and there aren't any buyers willing to give up food for a used Bronco... :(

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It isn't a rebate, the dealer just needs to price protect to the price at time of order including the D&D of $1595.
Thanks Tim! I know Granger follows this as I bought a Sport from Zach last year. But, seems like some dealers last year didn’t get the memo. The main value of this forum is to inform and educate. Your comments are always appreciated.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe this would only affect those who have not placed an order yet (i.e. the upcoming opening of the order banks)? If not, that would be a hell of a mess changing all of the existing private offers to reflect the new pricing.

The private offers will not change. Would be up to your dealership to honor the difference. Same as the previous price protection, before the PO. Price level protection is what would need to happen. So each dealership will handle it differently. Take it off the price of the bronco at time of purchase and wait for Ford to reimburse them (60-90 days) or sell it to you at current price then send you the reimbursement once they receive it. This is nothing new. Price level changes happen several times throughout the year.

Each one of you will experience something different, and it will all be based on how your select dealership handles it.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately not all dealers are as good as you guys are. Being it is relatively simple to get the price adjusted, that would pretty well indicate that they are pocketing the moneys instead of applying them to the purchase.

Sponsored

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the problem with coming on here, trying to get correct information seems impossible.

my gut instinct is telling me, if you have a purchase agreement build sheet before the date of this price increase, you’re fine. The build sheet price is what you will pay.

A VIN and a build date, with the purchase build sheet, even better. Once again “I have no idea”, this just seems like the moral action to take by the dealer.

I’m hoping someone who knows what they are talking about can confirm this? Not just someone guessing

If you don’t like the information here, just go ask Ford and be sure to let us know how that goes.

Thiskers

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately not all dealers are as good as you guys are. Being it is relatively simple to get the price adjusted, that would pretty well indicate that they are pocketing the moneys instead of applying them to the purchase.
My dealer said they weren't even aware of price protection on the bronco and this was July of 2022. They were a relatively higher volume dealership so I was mildly shocked when they said I was the first one to bring it up. Find it tough to believe no one had brought it up over the course of a year. So they wouldn't come down and around 5/6 months later I got sent a check for the PP.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said they weren't even aware of price protection on the bronco and this was July of 2022. They were a relatively higher volume dealership so I was mildly shocked when they said I was the first one to bring it up. Find it tough to believe no one had brought it up over the course of a year. So they wouldn't come down and around 5/6 months later I got sent a check for the PP.
Precisely why they should of held off on this till closer to the opening date to allow for more people to avoid the issue altogether. It's just a never ending shit show.

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, I agree with some of what you’re saying, but did you really just say “the vague idea that inflation exists”? Inflation is not a vague idea, it’s the definite reality of our country and it’s impacting everyone and everything.
Over the whole of 2022, inflation averaged 9.1%. Over that same time period, ford has increased the price of my build by 17.3%.

Im sick of these companies using the excuse of inflation to increase prices well beyond what inflation actually is. It’s happening in nearly every industry in America, we’re getting ripped off in every direction.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The private offers will not change. Would be up to your dealership to honor the difference. Same as the previous price protection, before the PO. Price level protection is what would need to happen. So each dealership will handle it differently. Take it off the price of the bronco at time of purchase and wait for Ford to reimburse them (60-90 days) or sell it to you at current price then send you the reimbursement once they receive it. This is nothing new. Price level changes happen several times throughout the year.

Each one of you will experience something different, and it will all be based on how your select dealership handles it.
@swooshdave you bought recently through Damerow. How did they handle the private offer (immediate credit on the vehicle or check later) and did they credit you back the increase in the destination charge?
Sponsored