First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you explain what "body code" means? My guess is either trim or maybe 2 vs 4 door. Not in the business so some of the phrases are not readily understood. I haven't changed my order for two years but I may have to drop MIC and Lux at the end of the month. Hopefully that won't trigger the higher price.
Body Code Examples

E5A - 2 door without advanced 4x4
E5B - 4 door without advanced 4x4
E5C - 2 door with advanced 4x4
E5D - 4 door with advanced 4x4

There are others
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 3/27 build week, but i just went to B&P to check the Black Diamond build i have scheduled.

2dr BD is up $2250, not the $2000 as detailed. I wonder where the extra $250 is added in on B&P?

I’m done with this shit. Just build my F’n Bronco so i can get off this shitty ride.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'd expect Ford will protect the 'regular' Bronco orders to honor original MY23 price. For the BRaptor though, aren't they likely going to stick buyers with price in effect at time of scheduling/window sticker creation?
My Raptor window sticker dropped last night (2/10) with a 2/16 Blend Date. It has the old pricing.

I have a 3/27 build week, but i just went to B&P to check the Black Diamond build i have scheduled.

2dr BD is up $2250, not the $2000 as detailed. I wonder where the extra $250 is added in on B&P?

I’m done with this shit. Just build my F’n Bronco so i can get off this shitty ride.
I think that the extra $250 is something to do with the radio?

Ford Bronco 🔺 2023 Bronco MSRP Price Increases Effective 2/10/23 F12608CD-D83A-445D-821A-35FB5F593192

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How am I the only one that doesn’t see this increase on B&P ?
Try private/incognito or another browser? Might be some caching going on.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Raptor window sticker dropped last night (2/10) with a 2/16 Blend Date. It has the old pricing.

I think that the extra $250 is something to do with the radio?

Ford Bronco 🔺 2023 Bronco MSRP Price Increases Effective 2/10/23 F12608CD-D83A-445D-821A-35FB5F593192
Ah yes, the sub delete/credit. Shows on my DORA, but I’m sure B&P doesn’t subtract that. Good catch!

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we just placed an order at the dealership 2 weeks ago for a base. Auto Mod bumper aux switches keypad. Signed for 36615 and now the build price on the builder is 38615. Salesman entered it in the computer, but my wife never got an order conformation email. Wonder if my original price stays or If were paying more? I'm guess were paying more since the order banks don't open till march 27th. BS

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The $200 on transportation is especially annoying. I could not see where the increases in transport was covered in the $100 rise last year. I may be wrong but IDK?
I don’t know, I think anybody involved in the industry will say that shipping costs have gone up much more than that even in the last six months. It’s absolutely insane what it cost to ship something.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to be clear, This price increase does not effect you if you already have a build date and a VIN, correct?
I’m not sure anyone can answer that right now. If they do what they did previously, there will be another MY price protection available to us (with VIN and build date). But… just another thing we’ll have to fight for and keep track of before taking possession.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just to be clear, This price increase does not effect you if you already have a build date and a VIN, correct?
Correct. In the past even the destination charges do not apply. Only the fuel charge isn’t protected. That doesn’t mean your dealer won’t play the ignorance card and say you aren’t covered but you are.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct. In the past even the destination charges do not apply. Only the fuel charge isn’t protected. That doesn’t mean your dealer won’t play the ignorance card and say you aren’t covered but you are.
I hope you’re right!

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On Tuesday when I picked mine up dealer told me 8.5% increase in price was coming soon. And another 8.5% increase next year.

Told me driving off the lot at the price I paid will look like stealing in a few years. Who knows
Well, that has always been the risk. Nobody is denying that inflation is really high and has been sticking around. When Social Security increases 8% you can certainly expect private industry to do the same thing. Congrats to you for the timing. I’ve had my bronco for months, but I certainly hope that Ford honors and respects the folks who have been waiting.

Mike D

Outer Banks
First Name
MikefromAACO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guess we know how they're paying for that Mach E price cut.

Literal 17% increase in price on the base model year over year here. That's just insanity. Honestly it's kind of garbage. Ford is just leveraging the vague idea that inflation exists in order to price gouge the people they've been screwing over with their production incompetence.

My build has gone from 31.5k to 37k in the time I’ve been waiting for it. The low cost of the thing was the main reason I was interested. If I end up needing to pay these price increases, I seriously may not even pick up the truck. Not sure how I even can own it at this point without getting pissed about the price gouging every time I start it.
OK, I agree with some of what you’re saying, but did you really just say “the vague idea that inflation exists”? Inflation is not a vague idea, it’s the definite reality of our country and it’s impacting everyone and everything.
Sponsored