First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Came to a four way stop today in O’ville and by gosh there was another bronco and me )..Heres to one day…building them as there ordered…a regular seven deadly sins glutton of broncos everywhere…
Sponsored

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

williamshafer

Black Diamond
First Name
William Shafer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Received email stating my order had been cancelled. Called the dealer and was informed that it was scheduled for production in May. I think the conversion from a reservation number to a scheduled production 'cancelled' the reservation. Ford's email notification system has some issues. If in doubt, call the dealer and then call Ford customer service. They will have the real information.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer told me the same thing when I wanted to add LUX earlier this year - sounds like BS. No problem changing the color though.
I believe that a minor change still requires them to go through the COVP. So, your dealer may just be lazy.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That’s correct. Raptors and HE Limited at this point, i think.
I think Everglades and any Manual Transmission orders won’t be scheduled until at least July.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think Everglades and any Manual Transmission orders won’t be scheduled until at least July.
According to the first post, Everglades and MT are balanced out for MY23 meaning no more to schedule until MY24 if then.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any dealers willing to share what kind of builds are previewing?

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck everyone!

I got scheduled the last go around and learned that all the emails do not go out at the same time. When I saw people posting at like 11 AM they were scheduled, I gave up hope. My email came in at like 8:30 PM CT on Thursday.
Were you able to use the tracker right away? I got my email 3/23 and still can't track my VIN

Sponsored

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Were you able to use the tracker right away? I got my email 3/23 and still can't track my VIN
I didn't check when the email came in because I am an old man at heart and was already asleep. I saw the email while passively sitting on a work meeting the next morning and had a mini cheer session. Following the link in the email, it showed as "Scheduled to Week" 4/24. The next day it changed to 4/28. No change on it since 3/24 (I check it probably 10 times a day ... I have a problem).

EDIT

Also, I am sorry you still can't view it. I was following your "My VIN is FAKE NEWS" thread when you posted. What's the most recent update you've gotten from Ford/your dealer?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read that there was some confusion surrounding your order and it being scheduled for production. Did you get it straightened out?

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am so glad your link works and I am hoping for no more delays for you! My dealer can't see a change in my order at all and the customer no-service group is also no help. At this point I am going to have to put myself in time out for checking the link so many times a day!

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read that there was some confusion surrounding your order and it being scheduled for production. Did you get it straightened out?
No, sadly, I have not. I have the "you are scheduled" email but tracking in US and Canada doesn't work. Dealer sees no change in my order status and customer service also shows me not scheduled. shrug
Sponsored