Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There we go... I was wondering if that was included into today's announcement or not.
When will ford give us their official information:/
Sponsored

Axonnll

Heritage
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus SEL
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Curious if these will be open on March 27th
Yeah. I would like to be able to order a Heritage, they look nice and are a throwback. But with this info it seems they probably wouldn’t be available…

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So absolutely no incentive for Ford to produce a single reservation order or 21/22 converted order still in the system for 2023. Just build dealer stock and push all the res/ current orders to 24 and Ford doesn’t have to give PP is the true Ford incentive...wtf 🤪
Ford didn’t give PP to any lightning reservation holders and the price went up $10k. I thought it was 50/50 if we’d get anything for 2023 so I feel we’ve overstayed our welcome. It’s easy to think we deserve 2020 prices in 2023 because we placed a refundable $100 deposit but ford is for profit and their customers are dealerships

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you can do what you want to. I wouldn't "settle" for anything less than what you originally wanted. They tried to talk me out of a hard top, Lux and tow, but I said NO and rolled the dice. Granted the times were different than now. Ford is giving you the big middle finger.

Personally I'd just walk and look for one locally or nationally or buy the competitive product. I got way off track here though. The Lux package is worth it to me, but maybe you can live without? Just don't settle is all I suggest. Good luck man!
I want what I want. I agree with not settling. I'm 70 and its my last car. I don't want to give up anything at this point, including LUX. 18 month wait has so far cost me $1800 in interest rate increases. I can, and am willing to wait but if I lose price protection and have to pay '24 increases, it could make the whole thing un-affordable.

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want what I want. I agree with not settling. I'm 70 and its my last car. I don't want to give up anything at this point, including LUX. 18 month wait has so far cost me $1800 in interest rate increases. I can, and am willing to wait but if I lose price protection and have to pay '24 increases, it could make the whole thing un-affordable.
My man, please don't settle. You DESERVE to get exactly what you want. You've earned this. If I might ask, what did you order?

Wildtrak Badlands
2 or 4 door?
Hard Top
Lux
Sas
Color?
Tow?
Leather or Vinyl?
What else?

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My man, please don't settle. You DESERVE to get exactly what you want. You've earned this. If I might ask, what did you order?

Wildtrak
2 or 4 door?
Hard Top
Lux
Sas
Color?
Tow?
Leather or Vinyl?
What else?
badlands 2 door auto 6cyl lux. I removed tow a long time ago (since bought a curt). color started with black, then cactus gray, then carbonized gray, last change was to silver.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

badlands 2 door auto 6cyl lux. I removed tow a long time ago (since bought a curt). color started with black, then cactus gray, then carbonized gray, last change was to silver.
What color do you WANT?

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

laughing....had trouble deciding obviously. I driven mostly black fords for 40 years (my 73 mustang is red - thought about painting it black). carb gray was my "final" pick until i saw iconic silver
LOL I can assure you Carb Gray > Silver, but to each their own. :)

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
laughing....had trouble deciding obviously. I driven mostly black fords for 40 years (my 73 mustang is red - thought about painting it black). carb gray was my "final" pick until i saw iconic silver
I’m making a new thread!!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Removed the SAS from my BL today and went with a mid-package. I'm keeping the hard top! ($2500 be damned). The ADV hard top is around $6K to $7K. I guess I'm not that desperate...yet. Hoping to squeek my build in yr 23'. 🤞🤞
Sponsored