Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know how long I can expect to be in Walbridge, OH? Arrived 02/14 and is still there three days later.
I've been in Chicago for almost 4 days now. I feel your pain.
Sponsored

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think my assumption is turning out to be correct. They are doing First In, First Out with Ice Mountain.

I think some of our group got lucky because they need to make room for the running production line and actually fixed theirs first. I'm not sure how long this is going to take but it looks like we are at the tail end.
I'm seeing it as Last-In First-Out. Over 80% of the 1/28s being tracked are built/shipped. Two-thirds of the 1/27s are built/shipped. The % goes down as you move toward earlier dates. Why they are skipping over some of us, who knows? But I suppose that's just specific to our build week. Are the other weeks operating the same now that they seem to have moved on to those?

If so, maybe they have them "stored" in sections by week, with the earliest days in each week being the furthest out (most buried). For some reason instead of finishing our week's section before moving on, they got a percentage of them done, then started on the next section.

Why do I spend so much time trying to figure this out? lol

MichiGunner

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my experience when that has happened to me it resulted in a change to my status. I have had access for over a week no problem and kind of would like to get kicked out for a day in hopes my status changes to built or skips to shipped!
That's what I am hoping for too. My pals portal updated this morning with dealer info so 🤞.

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any way to quantify how many per day are seeing movement ?
I am sure there is but for me its literally just scrolling the threads and seeing how many people are posting "I'm built" or "I'm shipped" updates haha this thread was going crazy with that it seemed last week and now its just dead in its tracks.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm going to disagree with that - majority of the shipped/built are from later in the week.

1/24 and 1/25 blends have no movement - hence the first in
Agree. For some reason those two dates are stuck

Sponsored

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to disagree with that - majority of the shipped/built are from later in the week.

I think that is his point. The beginning of our week might not see movement until most of the early January groups see movement. I think the end of this week got lucky with needing to be moved out of the way for the line to start back up potentially? Idk haha

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that is his point. The beginning of our week might not see movement until most of the early January groups see movement. I think the end of this week got lucky with needing to be moved out of the way for the line to start back up potentially? Idk haha
We so need a man on the inside with loose morals that can be persuaded. lol.

cyclonend

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if any of you were stuck in Nashville with me... but we are on the move. Heading to CSX Wauhatchie Yard, 500 Wauhatchie Pike, Chattanooga, TN 37419. Only 129 miles to go to Hapeville, GA. Then off the train and on a truck to Winder. Hoping for middle of next week delivery.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1645113881840

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
A truer statement has never been said. I tell you what though, and take this with a grain of salt, I saw a post on one of the FB groups of a guy who works at MAP and has a first couple days reservation with no build or vin and can't get any information for his own potential build haha so I think that says something. If I were him I would be snooping around so hard for any sort of clue no doubt!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A truer statement has never been said. I tell you what though, and take this with a grain of salt, I saw a post on one of the FB groups of a guy who works at MAP and has a first couple days reservation with no build or vin and can't get any information for his own potential build haha so I think that says something. If I were him I would be snooping around so hard for any sort of clue no doubt!
They must threaten the shit out of them if they get caught doing any kind of intel operations they lose that union gig.

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well y'all...I went TWO DAYS without checking trackers and got an email that it had just shown up at my dealer! Hopefully getting it Friday. Pals showed still pending and apparently it just fully skipped the 'shipped' step? The funniest (least funny) part - it arrived 3 days before my original EDD of 2/19, and 93 days ahead of the EDD it had on Sunday.
Did your pizza tracker change to built? Shipped? We need details! haha.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1645113881840
It It blows my mind every time I look at this spreadsheet…still in production with no changes since I went ‘into production’ weeks ago now.
Any accessories on your build that it might be waiting in line for?

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, I could not stay off. lol
Has anyone shipped out from a 1/24/22 built date?
I have bent of 01/24/22 row 3980 and 829/1012
Is anyone out there near or close to my date and time ?
I'm right around you and no movement on my side: "In Production since 1/26"

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I think you are confused about who's actually first in, this goes back to 12/20. Currently there is a lot of movement in 1/3.... then 1/10... then 1/17... then 1/24-25-26-27.