Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My EDD is still 5/29. Unless I'm one of the folks whose tracker never updates, I don't think @Ford Motor Company is gonna make that date
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.29.32 AM
Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have so many accessories to install, I'd rather it sit at my house until the dealership gets the part in!
Same for me, I wish that was an option but it’s undrivable and they won’t pay for a tow b/c it’s 45 minutes each direction. I even asked to come to the dealership and install accessories on a Sunday LOL

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s true and I really hope your other parts show up soon to get that rig back on the road. Having it to only get taken is brutal.
I should get an update on ETA today, fingers crossed it’s sooner than May 20th… if not I may have to take the family for a field trip to visit her 😆

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same for me, I wish that was an option but it’s undrivable and they won’t pay for a tow b/c it’s 45 minutes each direction. I even asked to come to the dealership and install accessories on a Sunday LOL
That sucks then. It'd be nice if they offered to install some accessories for you while it sat! Try to ease the pain a little bit!

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ugh. i know the feeling. about a week and a half ago the bronco marketing number and my dealership both told me i was off microchip hold. i stayed stuck in production so wasn’t sure what was going on. well turns out i am back on microchip hold.
So I just got off the phone with the Bronco Support Team. They confirmed that I am not on chip hold. In fact, they said it doesn't show chip hold any where in my "file"? I told her I had been in production since 1/28 on the tracker. She said I was built and my next email would be shipping status? BUT she did say that they were experiencing delays with shipping and not to count on the EDD! She said I might want to have a plan "B" if I need the Bronco by a certain date. They even told me I might want to line up a "rental". So- who the hell knows what is actually going on?

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New "Chat" response:

Thank you Great News! I see your Bronco it in production it should soon update here to in transit as I'm seeing a ETA of May-17

Thank You, Are you seeing any chip hold?

Dewon
at 9:57, May 2:
Unfortunately I'm not seeing it on my end.

Wouldn't this be fortunate? lol At least they are changing it up a bit.... :)

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New "Chat" response:

Thank you Great News! I see your Bronco it in production it should soon update here to in transit as I'm seeing a ETA of May-17

Thank You, Are you seeing any chip hold?

Dewon
at 9:57, May 2:
Unfortunately I'm not seeing it on my end.

Wouldn't this be fortunate? lol At least they are changing it up a bit.... :)
Keep us posted. I got a similar response. My EDD is May 16-22.

Sponsored

Wildtrak0210

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes but look how long it takes MAP to install modules let alone a full service repair. If that’s what happened to mine I won’t see it until Christmas. Maybe.
In my opinion being a mechanic it would be much better being at the dealer with a bad turbo than the factory, turbos are somewhat technically skilled repair you don’t want someone who is not trained doing that repair. I would assume most workers at the plant are trained to put a specific part on not diagnose and repair engines. Just my 2 cents

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not saying it was because of us, BUT the fordbronco Instagram account hasn't made another post since @BadBradBronco @Pdshepherd and myself went in on them in the comments of their last post on March 1st.

💀
Hadn’t noticed! The shit going on with @BigBendBW is criminal. Ship but not ship and in circles. It’s like everyone with a bronco is living their own version of hell. Lol. My wrecked one got dropped off this morning for an estimated month of repairs to put on a new tailgate.
Sponsored