Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well my train message says it was "constructively loaded" at 3am this morning 30min away from me. But it says there is no estimate for it to make it to the final destination. Sounds like bad news to me!
"Constructively placed" just means it was dropped off but nobody was there to pick it up right at that time. It is a good thing.

I would assume constructively loaded is the same thing.
Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!!!
Checked tracker late Monday, showed shipped.
Dealer called me early Tuesday saying it arrived. Got the paperwork done Tuesday but didn't leave with it.
Wednesday came and picked it up after they were able to get the windshield all fixed.

Dealer was great, my sales guy I've bugged monthly was awesome and the finance guy didn't try to pull any fast ones. It's been driving awesome, top has been down every time I've drove it.

Hope everyone has been enjoying their vehicles, they are finally clearing the mountain.
294739594_759136585229816_4783839599363130199_n (1).jpg
You beat me. I'm still waiting at the railyard in PA for it to be loaded on a car carrier. Enjoy!

meesherickson

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You beat me. I'm still waiting at the railyard in PA for it to be loaded on a car carrier. Enjoy!

The amount of times I refresh the tracking a day is unhealthy! What is you EDD?

GetMeOutOfHere

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's gonna be tough giving up this little hybrid Maverick I took delivery of two weeks ago! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I took it on 2000 mile road trip out to Shenandoah National Park and it eats up the miles while still being comfortable. I think Ford hit a homerun with it. The practicality and mpg are just unmatched imo. I ordered my Bronco in the same color.

I found a funny parking spot next to a dually and a fullsize GMC ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220718_214543540

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ugh. Home stretch here folks. Broncy McBroncFace shipped out Last Monday and I've been calling CSX and tracking it like a crazy man... I'd be embarrassed to show you my phone call logs hahah :/ It's finally has arrived in Portland though!! I'm actually super impressed it only took just over a week to get here via rail.

Now it's just a few miles from me... This may be the hardest part now knowing I'm a railcar unload, transport to dealer, and PDI away from ending this nightmare of a truck purchase journey.

Definitely seems on target to to arrive at my current EDD of 8/1 โ€“ 8/7. ๐Ÿคž Now I guess I get to harass my dealer and go back to checking the pizza tracker frantically to see it move to "Final Preparation". Can't wait for this to be over hahaha.

Man your bronco has been booking it! Mines been stuck in Kansas all week. It took two days to go what looked about 20 miles ๐Ÿ˜‚

Currently in Wichita. Still about 4.5 hour drive to my house.

Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The amount of times I refresh the tracking a day is unhealthy! What is you EDD?
My window is 8/6-8/12. Right now Iโ€™m pending pickup. Thereโ€™s 5 other Broncos with me pending pickup right now.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!!!
Dealer called me early Tuesday saying it arrived. Got the paperwork done Tuesday but didn't leave with it.
Wednesday came and picked it up after they were able to get the windshield all fixed.

Dealer was great, my sales guy I've bugged monthly was awesome and the finance guy didn't try to pull any fast ones. It's been driving awesome, top has been down every time I've drove it.

Hope everyone has been enjoying their vehicles, they are finally clearing the mountain.
sooooooo freaking happy for you, brah!!!! green is the best color choice ;) lol. you've probably been one of the most positive and patient people on here, especially considering you've been "built" for so long. i'm extra glad you got yours finally! congrats

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally!!!

GRATZ 1/24 brother!
Seems surreal that peeps are actually getting their broncos after so long!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, for those with aux switches... Is orange light on mean off or blue light on mean off lol.
orange is on, so flipped towards the windshield. blue, pointing straight down, is off. seems like the colors should be reversed, right?

MN_Yeti

Badlands
First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Fusion, 08 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
orange is on, so flipped towards the windshield. blue, pointing straight down, is off. seems like the colors should be reversed, right?
Thinking about the trim levels, for a Badlands where orange is the accent color, the way they are seems correct. That may be different for someone with blue accents in the interior.
In any case, the way JerseyGirl describes the switch throw also makes sense ( flipped forward = accessory on).