Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh noooooo! i remember there was a small recall for some wildtraks and raptors for the steering gear but they were for later 2022 build dates. ughhh. i hope they figure it out soon. thankfully yours didn't lock up on you and they gave you a loaner.
They basically told me "You are very lucky you were not in a wreck" AWESOME hahaha
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh boy...thought I had updated here.

My girl has been in the shop for a week. She is on safety hold for the steering gear :(

They sent someone from Ford out to look it over. They are concerned that they need to start a new round of recalls on them :(

They are back ordered and they put me on the emergency order list. They have zero timeline for when it will be fixed.

So now I am driving a Ford Danger Ranger from the dealership. I hate it. lol
Silver lining is you’re not putting any miles on it right now and you weren’t in a wreck. They will make sure it’s good to go when ready.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Silver lining is you’re not putting any miles on it right now and you weren’t in a wreck. They will make sure it’s good to go when ready.
Yes!! It will all be okay!

Everyone keeps telling me "Hopefully they'll keep it past 30 days and you can just get a new one" People just do not get it. I waited forever for her. It's not just a car. She is more than that to me.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey build buddies,

Quick update - No update :( Called them and Ford still doesn't have the parts available. Still driving the old Ford Ranger around. Week 3 now :(

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I wanted to see if anyone else has had any issues with their engines I had to take my bronco in because my check engine light came on. They were able to repair the issue, they switched out to spark plugs, saying that that was the issue. The vehicle was in the shop for three days. I got a free loaner from them, which was an F150 and I liked it not going to lie. But my question would be has anyone else had this issue with their build of our week? Also, I’m noticing my vehicle is starting to sound funny when I turn on the vehicle after being off over the night now that’s exactly what I was doing the last time the check engine light came on.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I wanted to see if anyone else has had any issues with their engines I had to take my bronco in because my check engine light came on. They were able to repair the issue, they switched out to spark plugs, saying that that was the issue. The vehicle was in the shop for three days. I got a free loaner from them, which was an F150 and I liked it not going to lie. But my question would be has anyone else had this issue with their build of our week? Also, I’m noticing my vehicle is starting to sound funny when I turn on the vehicle after being off over the night now that’s exactly what I was doing the last time the check engine light came on.
Not here, but you'll see what I'm dealing with above lol

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How many miles do you have on it?

Sponsored