Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

glad I could help out - however based on your route and others I've seen I suspect I missed
stop between OH and KY which would also explain the 2 day gap.

Departed for Walbridge, Ohio on Jan 09 --> Arrived at Walbridge, Ohio on Jan 10 6:38AM [~58 miles]
Departed for Louisville, KY on Jan 12 6:23AM --> Arrived in Louisville, KY on Jan 12 1:59PM [~268 miles]
Departed for Nashville, TN on Jan 13 10:37AM --> Arrived in Nashville, TN on Jan 13 6:00PM [~157 miles]
Departed for Wauhatchie, TN on Jan 14 2:35PM --> Arrived in Wauhatchie, TN on Jan 15 12:04AM [110 miles]
Departed for Howells Transfer GA on Jan 15 9:07AM --> Arrived in Howells Transfer GA on Jan 15 5:01PM [~96 miles]
Departed for Greenwood, SC on Jan 16 4:48AM --> Arrived in Greenwood, SC on Jan 16 11:08AM [~130 miles]
Departed for Cayce, SC on Jan 17 9:35AM --> Arrived in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 4:15PM [~74 miles]
Constructively placed in Cayce, SC on Jan 17 6:00PM - holla!
Apparently that stop went by fairly quickly. I missed when it departed for it, haha. Some of that was easier to keep up with, with a few of us being on the same initial train and posting the updates here.

Mine seems to be maintaining the 3 day gap with yours. So that seems consistent. I really hope we don't get stuck in SC for awhile but I guess we'll see!
Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/3 blend - 2 DR WT, Shadow Black, 2.7, MIC, LUX, Leather, Mod Bumper, Tube steps.

1642465213439.png

If yours is on same load as mine then was "constructively placed" today at 6PM.

Never heard that term before and per CSX website "Constructive Placement - When, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point."

Now just have to wait for Dixiana rail yard to work through the backlog so can unload to united road - will be getting update from dealer tomorrow

This pretty much sums it up for me..
1642465652719.png
You have my exact build! Less the color. My blend was 1/4...looks like you just squeaked by!! Congrats...and take the Owners Checklist for Delivery (OCD) with you!! (Link on post #1).

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frustration mounting. Spoke to customer service - the woman was sweet but ugh, she essentially said yep, my baby is stuck in production since 1/4 and this can happen due to a hold up with a vehicle ahead of me. I questioned her why people who were days behind me had their vehicles shipped and she honestly didn’t have a clue. She said ETA to dealer is 2/1 but it is definitely not built yet. And considering it is coming to DE, I am not overly hopeful. I was hoping they would at least say it was built. No such luck. so all of you receiving your Broncos, keep posting pics….they at least make me happy that you guys are getting your babies!

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have my exact build! Less the color. My blend was 1/4...looks like you just squeaked by!! Congrats...and take the Owners Checklist for Delivery (OCD) with you!! (Link on post #1).
thanks! i was hoping you got yours first so could see how the greenlane 4" grill guard looked - i really like that one too but concerned how much will be visible on camera - i asked them to send me a picture of lcd screen but they didn't have one

• Love
Reactions: Cat

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I mapped out the rest of the route, thanks to Pr0xy's mapping and having the train route.

Do you think it could get to NC a more indirect way? My goodness! What the heck @knownhuman you're only a few hours north of me, why couldn't I convoy too, lol.
Richmond is 67 miles away and an hour drive (when this is all over, it'll be my commute) and they're rail too. The railyard for the rest of the state deliveries is right outside of Richmond.

As best as I can figure, I must be on the bubble.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Frustration mounting. Spoke to customer service - the woman was sweet but ugh, she essentially said yep, my baby is stuck in production since 1/4 and this can happen due to a hold up with a vehicle ahead of me. I questioned her why people who were days behind me had their vehicles shipped and she honestly didn’t have a clue. She said ETA to dealer is 2/1 but it is definitely not built yet. And considering it is coming to DE, I am not overly hopeful. I was hoping they would at least say it was built. No such luck.
Don't get too frustrated, CS has proven to basically know less than we do 90% of the time. She probably sees similar to the pizza tracker and if the system hasn't updated to a dot under built she can't confirm it's been built. It's probably built awaiting one little thing either due to shortage or QC or something and nearly ready to go. I hope you see it update soon.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No WS, no ship info? I was looking at the links for shipping info on the Master Tracker page. It seems you need the "car initials" and the "car number" to plug into the two railway automated systems. Are those numbers only available on the window sticker, which I am unable to get? Or is there some other way/link to look up railway info? TIA

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't get too frustrated, CS has proven to basically know less than we do 90% of the time. She probably sees similar to the pizza tracker and if the system hasn't updated to a dot under built she can't confirm it's been built. It's probably built awaiting one little thing either due to shortage or QC or something and nearly ready to go. I hope you see it update soon.
Oh I hope you are right!

Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No WS, no ship info? I was looking at the links for shipping info on the Master Tracker page. It seems you need the "car initials" and the "car number" to plug into the two railway automated systems. Are those numbers only available on the window sticker, which I am unable to get? Or is there some other way/link to look up railway info? TIA
You need to start by getting your rail car number from your dealer. Some have been able to get it from Ford customer service as well.

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Just kidding! I am soooo happy for all my MY22 Threadmates who get to see tracker updates, track trains, track convoys, get production pics, get dealership pics and then GET THEIR BRONCOS!!!!

It takes 3-4 weeks for us Washingtonians to get ours shipped. Per my dealer, he says mine will ship at the end of the month. So...will you all still be here when I get mine at the end of Feb, or March? <sniffle-sniffle>
Will Always be Here ..NO FIRST BATCHer LEFT BEHIND.....

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I mapped out the rest of the route, thanks to Pr0xy's mapping and having the train route.

Do you think it could get to NC a more indirect way? My goodness! What the heck @knownhuman you're only a few hours north of me, why couldn't I convoy too, lol.

train travel.jpg
Does anyone in California have a similar map?

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From what I’ve seen (and I could be wrong) those coming by rail don’t switch to shipped until they’re off the rail and loaded on to a truck. Maybe it switched to shipped because you’re on a truck now. I’ve seen it a few times although I’m still not certain on it.
Mine was switched to shipped when I loaded onto the rail car from MAP.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was switched to shipped when I loaded onto the rail car from MAP.
It's all so random. Now my theory about seeing myself turn to shipped is out the window

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From what I read, it's what you said. I went from a 4 door BD to a 4 door BL, which have the same price protection bump.
This help? Price protection table for '21 to '22 conversion.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 22 Conversion Price Protection Table

DaBroncstah

Black Diamond
First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs