First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a VIN? Was your build week 1/3?
I do not have a VIN and they haven't sent me anything regarding a build date yet.
When I pull it up on the Ford website it just gives me my order date and order number...
Sponsored

Carolina Mitch

First Edition
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro Taco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Omg what a shit show that is. So sorry. You were built 6-7 weeks bc our group and still in rail purgatory. Hopefully unloaded to you soon!
You have no idea. It's been a fucking nightmare. Thanks though. I hope it does too.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do not have a VIN and they haven't sent me anything regarding a build date yet.
When I pull it up on the Ford website it just gives me my order date and order number...
Gotcha. Looks like you are still waiting for that production date and a VIN. This group thread is a group that has already been built, with a build week of 1/3/22. Some of us have taken delivery but most are still waiting. All is us have been built, I think. You are welcome to follow our crazinesses. Good luck getting chosen for production. We’ve been there.

6gtexanbronco

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Raptor, '74 Wagoneer, '20 Navi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I reserved on Evening of 7/14/20; Ordered 1/21/21; Re-ordered 10/8/21; Got Build Date of 12/12/21; Got pushed to 1/3/22; Eventually got notice of in production on 1/11/22 using the tracker; Got notice through the tracker that the build was completed on 1/16/22; got access to the window sticker today (1/19/22); Estimated delivery per the tracker was 2/15/22 and then updated to 2/12/22, but my dealer told me that it should be delivered between 2/6/22 and 2/12/22. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel. The wait is almost over.

My big question is why I haven't gotten one of those neat end of assembly line photos? Did I have to pay extra for that, lol?

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I reserved on Evening of 7/14/20; Ordered 1/21/21; Re-ordered 10/8/21; Got Build Date of 12/12/21; Got pushed to 1/3/22; Eventually got notice of in production on 1/11/22 using the tracker; Got notice through the tracker that the build was completed on 1/16/22; got access to the window sticker today (1/19/22); Estimated delivery per the tracker was 2/15/22 and then updated to 2/12/22, but my dealer told me that it should be delivered between 2/6/22 and 2/12/22. Finally the light at the end of the tunnel. The wait is almost over.

My big question is why I haven't gotten one of those neat end of assembly line photos? Did I have to pay extra for that, lol?
It seems to be random. Some of have received them and some have not.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats....it will be home before you know it. Mine was built 1/6 and was just shipped today according to the tracker. The "Baby pictures" are hit and miss. Some in this group got them last week, some today. I've yet to receive mine, and the way it looks I might not.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man, I'm that FE that my buddy mentioned many pages ago that has been stuck at Dixiana. It has been flagged as hot, but due to lack of employees because of covid, they are way behind and hoping to get it unloaded by Friday. I have sources telling me this, but where the hell are you getting this status info from? I was in the 11/15 build week, then stuck in production and now stuck on the rails, so any info would help at this point. Thanks
Do you know your railcar number?

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your experience is extremely close to mine. I attribute it to the Wildtrak curse. And no, hopefully you get a pic but its pretty much one of the last "stay pumped" swag ideas Ford came out with even though most people get their pic *after* the Bronco was delivered! I think its kinda cool, 7/10 considering the Bronco is coming back, but poor execution on it brings it down to like 3/10.

6gtexanbronco

Raptor
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Raptor, '74 Wagoneer, '20 Navi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats....it will be home before you know it. Mine was built 1/6 and was just shipped today according to the tracker. The "Baby pictures" are hit and miss. Some in this group got them last week, some today. I've yet to receive mine, and the way it looks I might not.
Thanks for the feedback. I am excited to finally get it. We drove them in Offroadeo and were very impressed.

Good luck getting yours quickly.

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just want to thank everyone that posted on this with advice for tracking. I got mine this week and could not be happier.
Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 1.30.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.51.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 2.52.27 PM.png
You don't see too many Iconic Silver Wildtraks...NGL I think IS looks better on WT than any other build.

Sponsored
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gotcha. Looks like you are still waiting for that production date and a VIN. This group thread is a group that has already been built, with a build week of 1/3/22. Some of us have taken delivery but most are still waiting. All is us have been built, I think. You are welcome to follow our crazinesses. Good luck getting chosen for production. We’ve been there.
Thank you! My apologies, I am new to the whole "threads" and "forums" haha. I appreciate the insight! I was just curious if I was on an island by myself or if there were others. Congrats on the build!

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I texted my dealer earlier asking if they can see anything on their side. They just responded saying, "The system shows the vehicle is produced and awaiting transport." Not sure how accurate that is, but I guess it's something. Once it shows built and shipped on my end, I'll get the rail car # from them.
Same response from my dealer. Idk if that means it’s built and waiting for shipping or in QC hell.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey man, I'm that FE that my buddy mentioned many pages ago that has been stuck at Dixiana. It has been flagged as hot, but due to lack of employees because of covid, they are way behind and hoping to get it unloaded by Friday. I have sources telling me this, but where the hell are you getting this status info from? I was in the 11/15 build week, then stuck in production and now stuck on the rails, so any info would help at this point. Thanks
csx 800 number - if you have rail car number you should get same status info as me

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have no idea. It's been a fucking nightmare. Thanks though. I hope it does too.
Ugh that’s awful. Mine is making it’s way to Dixiana probably be there in about 2 days. I hope your baby gets released soon.

What does that mean it was flagged as hot due to covid? That’s weird if it was flagged specifically?
Sponsored