Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your dealership may use their own person like mine does. They share a local guy with the other dealerships in town and he makes two trips a day and grabs anything available for those dealerships and drops them in a shared back lot. He has his own truck/trailer and unfortunately there is no way to track him 😔
3 hours 20 minutes :-\
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to share a truly awkward moment in my morning update. On my way to work I swing by my dealership to see if she arrived. Two things happened:
1. I confirmed my bronco was not there. And,
2. I made eye contact with my salesperson as she just arrived jn her car. So she officially realizes I am a lunatic stalking the dealership multiple times a day. 🤪

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is terrible about orange peel and this is a tri-color finish and my buffer skills are not what I would consider perfect. I am too timid and don't trust my touch.
You are right about that, my f-150 has orange peel pretty bad. But I didn’t care about the mirror aspect on it, and just coated over a super clean surface. But the z, it has a mirror finish so it was important to have a perfect finish prior to coating it.

I’ll probably just graphene coat the bronco as is, I don’t care about a mirror finish on it either.

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the Purgatory Party!
So Im wondering how long it takes for them to realize they are beginning to cause people to have mental issues? Then again would they care?

I am kinda thinking some of ours fell off the assembly line and rolled under a bench to be lost ;) At least I have a window sticker now and check the module page and it has a lot of stuff listed on that. ETA is still 02/02/2022 but no faith in that being updated since they cant even update the Built section. I have a list of stuff to order for it but not going to unless I see it on a train or something!
production.jpg
Couldn't agree more. My ETA is 2/1 and I'm hoping to see it before or at least by Valentines day

Last edited:

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right. @Tank Can you do mine too? Lol. I love doing things myself when it comes to cars, and have been trying to learn how by watching videos and deciding if It’s worth paying to have it done or learning myself.

Or if we buy our own product can we have a ceramic coating party and you can teach us? LOL
We can do that!

Sponsored

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I vote for Boone workshop.....Jazer....that's a long drive for you.....for me, it's just up the hill from my dad, and I'm through Boone eleventy-billion time a year hunting.
Let’s do it!

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am kinda thinking some of ours fell off the assembly line and rolled under a bench to be lost ;) At least I have a window sticker now and check the module page and it has a lot of stuff listed on that. ETA is still 02/02/2022 but no faith in that being updated since they cant even update the Built section. I have a list of stuff to order for it but not going to unless I see it on a train or something!
production.jpg
Same. Exact Same

95C9B84E-D310-4F3C-860C-60D576BD7B6D.jpeg

bobbib

Badlands
First Name
Bobbi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@cybercoaster and my delivery date was 1/20. That ship has sailed and I have no information from dealer or Ford. Exhausting.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m guessing Venmo will be the easiest option. Before money starts getting exchanged I think an agreement on the “prize” will come first.
Can you do Zelle?

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a timeline of my build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrack 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(
  • 1/18/22 - Window sticker link started working and was able to get blend date etc.
  • 1/22/22 - Estimated delivery 1/22/2022, No change in any status tracker. PURGATORY......
Yup...you're partying with me!

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s a long hike, I guess Ill watch from afar, lol.
Nah, make it a family weekend in the mountains. There are lots of rental cabins around here.
Sponsored