Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah, make it a family weekend in the mountains. There are lots of rental cabins around here.
yes yes!! That’s an idea I can get behind 🤣
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nah, make it a family weekend in the mountains. There are lots of rental cabins around here.
Yeah it’s possible!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ALVIIIIIIIN!!

WTF?? Really???!

A Golden Cat award??

You have a very funny sense of humor! I just don't know what I would do without you. <smirk>

(I do think you're pretty cool!)

Heading off to compose a Purgatory Party Sad Song...

S4DDLUP

Wildtrak
First Name
J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it is a great idea to have the Ceramic Coating or PPF but the dealer mandating it rubs me wrong. I am not saying not to do it, but I just hate being told what to do.. that is on me.
Plus, not to mention an aftermarket custom shop might have a little more diligence in the application of PPF or Ceramic Coating. I'll be getting most of my painted surfaces covered in PPF when its getting tinted in the shop. Was good enough for my F-Type, will definitely be good enough for my Bronco!

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are right about that, my f-150 has orange peel pretty bad. But I didn’t care about the mirror aspect on it, and just coated over a super clean surface. But the z, it has a mirror finish so it was important to have a perfect finish prior to coating it.

I’ll probably just graphene coat the bronco as is, I don’t care about a mirror finish on it either.
Tank, how long do you expect your coating to last......as in compared to what you see these professionals advertise about their ceramic coatings having like a 5 or 7 year warranty?

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We can def crash at that house with the horses I kind of look after in Creston....not far from Boone. And I'm sure we can find some places to take the ponies off road.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, we really do have a huge plurality of Tar Heels on here.....it's like the Badlands Trim....every other poster is from NC.

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So Im wondering how long it takes for them to realize they are beginning to cause people to have mental issues? Then again would they care?

Couldn't agree more. My ETA is 2/1 and I'm hoping to see it before or at least by Valentines day
Our estimated delivery was today. As of now NOTHING has updated and zero calls
From dealer. It’s early but we aren’t that far from MAP. I fear we are going to WIN this thing and not in a good way☹

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn, we really do have a huge plurality of Tar Heels on here.....it's like the Badlands Trim....every other poster is from NC.
well I’m from Florida, but I’m down for a mountain cabin trip. Hands-down my favorite place to visit.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well I’m from Florida, but I’m down for a mountain cabin trip. Hands-down my favorite place to visit.

So, Tank can probably vouch for this......in the summer time in Boone.......(again, like the badlands trim,), every other license plate is from Florida.

But a lot of them are "half-backs".....

New Yorkers who moved to Florida, and then moved half way back.

Ha!

Sponsored

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tank, how long do you expect your coating to last......as in compared to what you see these professionals advertise about their ceramic coatings having like a 5 or 7 year warranty?
I’ve moved away from ceramic to graphene, and the graphene coating still forms a hard mil thick layer but has better hydrophobic properties that is advertised at 4 years. At least the DP Graphene coating is rated at 4 years. Ceramic or graphene, the longevity is determined on how you wash it and where you park you vehicle (outside or in a garage).

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, Tank can probably vouch for this......in the summer time in Boone.......(again, like the badlands trim,), every other license plate is from Florida.

But a lot of them are "half-backs".....

New Yorkers who moved to Florida, and then moved half way back.

Ha!
True story lol!!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve moved away from ceramic to graphene, and the graphene coating still forms a hard mil thick layer but has better hydrophobic properties that is advertised at 4 years. At least the DP Graphene coating is rated at 4 years. Ceramic or graphene, the longevity is determined on how you wash it and where you park you vehicle (outside or in a garage).
Oooh interesting. Is it easier/harder to apply? Especially for a beginner? I might have have to join you guys over video chat for that and then do the family trip another time (they’d be bored waiting around for a day of Bronco coating, lol). We are way passed due for a western NC trip. We’ve lived here for years and have yet to drive out there.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oooh interesting. Is it easier/harder to apply? Especially for a beginner? I might have have to join you guys over video chat for that and then do the family trip another time (they’d be bored waiting around for a day of Bronco coating, lol). We are way passed due for a western NC trip. We’ve lived here for years and have yet to drive out there.
I"m in no way affiliated with these folks business wise, I just hunt the land ,but the new landowners put in some GLAMPING tents.....they are really awesome. One has a king bed and a bathroom.....

Bring the family glamping this spring. There's a creek you get to drive your bronco across. Ha.
Sponsored