Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There it is, I'm still stuck in production but my EDD just changed from 2/7 to 2/19.

arrested-development-george-michael-bluth.gif

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who all has or will sign up for Sirius XM? I have enjoyed it for the last few days, but once I went and looked at the monthly subscription prices I passed. I might be in mine a total of 30 minutes a day during the week. I just can't see spending $20.00 a month on it. If I could split it between a few cars then maybe yes.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who all has or will sign up for Sirius XM? I have enjoyed it for the last few days, but once I went and looked at the monthly subscription prices I passed. I might be in mine a total of 30 minutes a day during the week. I just can't see spending $20.00 a month on it. If I could split it between a few cars then maybe yes.
Oh you just wait...let it expire, and they will stalk you everyday. Then name your price, how about 5 bucks a month?

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine & @Tank 's have been having a grand old time together, all cozied up in the same train car leaving MAP together, and now waiting alongside @pr0xy 's.
Mine was last spotted getting spit out into the MAP parking lot where she is likely STILL 😞 sitting freezing…..

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the satellite radio. You get 6 months (or something like that) free with a new vehicle purchase. After That, call them and tell them that you’re going to cancel. I pay $5/month for each of my cars - just get into another “promotional rate” every year.

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh you just wait...let it expire, and they will stalk you everyday. Then name your price, how about 5 bucks a month?
With Apple Music or Spotify I can't see using XM. The available music on those two beats anything on satellite IMO.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the satellite radio. You get 6 months (or something like that) free with a new vehicle purchase. After That, call them and tell them that you’re going to cancel. I pay $5/month for each of my cars - just get into another “promotional rate” every year.
For 5 buck a month I'll use it. Thanks

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's all good, clearly his build week group isn't as cool as ours and he just wants to be a part of something real. I appreciate the kind words @Gasmcookie!
Some ppl just have to be negative, they will go away.
Im paying 6/mo in my GTI. Just wait…

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He says the keypad is installed at the Factory, but if not, he will not install it.
He says the rest of the list is reasonable, but I will have to sign a release on the License plate.
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but this video shows how to remove the keyless entry keypad and relocate it to the back of the fuel cap door.

IWave

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So....I assume they send the front plastic pieces that cover up the front mounting points with a Bronco that has the rack already installed?
Yes, they come with the covers for the front mounting points. They roll off the assembly line without the rack, it is put on somewhere at the factory before it ships.
“baby picture” show the covers I place.
Sponsored