Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So....I assume they send the front plastic pieces that cover up the front mounting points with a Bronco that has the rack already installed?
I was wondering about that.....I ordered mine from Ford with rack....but, I think all Broncos come with those removable pieces even if you didn't order a rack, right?
Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick note from someone who had his Bronco delivered on Friday. 3 Days in.

Keep the Faith 1st Batchers. This vehicle is AWESOME!!!

Gatlinz

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F-250, Edge and soon to be Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Monday Update
Sales Manager just called me to let me know the Bronco has arrived onsite and will be ready to pick up tomorrow.

We went over my list of demands and my OCD list.

He was ok with my demands but says they cant really do the checklist but will give me 24 hours to complete the list them after delivery and then they will make right anything that is needed.
He said any of the known mechanical issues will be addressed in their pre delivery inspection.
He did say he was going to keep this list for future reference for his team, but that might have been just to make me feel a bit better about it.

It is a ~60 mile trip to the dealership so I have to work it out in my schedule hopefully tomorrow.
Hey sounds great! congrats! what were your list of "Demands", I might like to learn from you my friend.

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There it is, I'm still stuck in production but my EDD just changed from 2/7 to 2/19.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643055878866341669357408974448
Was this update from the pizza tracker or you called Ford? Mine still has 1/31 listed on the pizza tracker and hasn't changed since 1/6. I'm hoping it ships by then but definitely won't be delivered by 1/31 lol.

Sponsored

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who all has or will sign up for Sirius XM? I have enjoyed it for the last few days, but once I went and looked at the monthly subscription prices I passed. I might be in mine a total of 30 minutes a day during the week. I just can't see spending $20.00 a month on it. If I could split it between a few cars then maybe yes.
You don’t. I’ve had it for years and never paid that except when I forget. And even then theyll apply that to your new deal when you get it. Call to cancel it when your free subscription runs out. They’ll transfer you to the cancellation and offer you offers to stay. Don’t accept the first one. I currently pay less than $7 a month I’m pretty sure you can even do this while process in the app now.

Worst case scenario you cancel it, go without a few weeks and they’ll send you all sorts of specials to come back.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was this update from the pizza tracker or you called Ford? Mine still has 1/31 listed on the pizza tracker and hasn't changed since 1/6. I'm hoping it ships by then but definitely won't be delivered by 1/31 lol.
Pizza tracker, first change on any tracker since it entered production.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On a less depressing note, I got my first “how do you like that Bronco?” approach on my very first stop at the gas station.

How many times have y’all been approached so far?
I took my Dealer's Cyber Orange non-squatch more-door mannequin for a couple of days last month. Had to go on the ferry to get to a golf tournament. The ferry workers sure were swooning. Talked me up the whole ride over to the mainland!

EDIT: over the Bronco. Swooning over the Bronco.

Last edited:

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

26.5 hours bronco-less.

Got my update from the service department. They’ve been tracing electrical components and wiring all morning and have been unable to locate the issue. The engineering plans they have don’t match what they’re getting from the computer so they now have to open a ticket with Ford’s tech support…..

They've set up a rental with enterprise for me and offered a ride up there.

That’s my whole update for now.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

26.5 hours bronco-less.

Got my update from the service department. They’ve been tracing electrical components and wiring all morning and have been unable to locate the issue. The engineering plans they have don’t match what they’re getting from the computer so they now have to open a ticket with Ford’s tech support…..

They've set up a rental with enterprise for me and offered a ride up there.

That’s my whole update for now.
I am so sorry, @abbydiver You must be so disappointed.

Did you happen to check the fuse box fasteners (an OCD item)...were they tight? There have been gremlins because the box and even some fuses were loose.

purdyguy2287

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco has finally been delivered to the dealer! Just working through the paperwork now. They are offering an extended warranty through CNA National. It will likely be an 8 year, 100k miles. I'll post pricing when I get a quote from them. I am definitely tempted to go with an extended warranty assuming it isn't an absurd amount of money. I figure it may pay for itself if something with the electronics or a sub-system goes out.

Does anyone here have experience with the CNA warranty?

chrisirmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who all has or will sign up for Sirius XM? I have enjoyed it for the last few days, but once I went and looked at the monthly subscription prices I passed. I might be in mine a total of 30 minutes a day during the week. I just can't see spending $20.00 a month on it. If I could split it between a few cars then maybe yes.
We actually subscribe to it in my wife's car and like it. Like everyone else, we're paying $5-6 month after the annual dickering session.

I'm not going to subscribe to it in the Bronco since I actually prefer using their app via Carplay and it's included with the wife's subscription.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was wondering about that.....I ordered mine from Ford with rack....but, I think all Broncos come with those removable pieces even if you didn't order a rack, right?
Correct, I just wondered if they did with the roof rack.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs