Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I consider myself impatient, but some of you guys here calling daily are crazy.
Who can honestly say they have never called the hotline? 🙋.
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The production line is getting shut down and sent home due to the body shop having to close today.(I DON'T KNOW WHY YET) So whatever you have been told up until now add at least an extra day to it. Rotation number 7141 was the last to roll off the line this morning only 2100+ to go to get to mine. Give or take 701 Broncos rotations between 6:45 am yesterday to 6:00am this morning went through.
Everyone sit back relax and enjoy the day as no news will be breaking today as far as I know.
Question..what was your blend date suppose to be, in a perfect world..trying to judge.
Sponsored

Sanner

Wildtrak
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I consider myself impatient, but some of you guys here calling daily are crazy.
Who can honestly say they have never called the hotline? 🙋.
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news. The production line is getting shut down and sent home due to the body shop having to close today.(I DON'T KNOW WHY YET) So whatever you have been told up until now add at least an extra day to it. Rotation number 7141 was the last to roll off the line this morning only 2100+ to go to get to mine. Give or take 701 Broncos rotations between 6:45 am yesterday to 6:00am this morning went through.
Everyone sit back relax and enjoy the day as no news will be breaking today as far as I know.
Thanks for the information… patiently optimistic here… one question, you reference “rotation number” above… is that the same as “customer order number”? If so, I’m right with you… about 2100 out… good times!

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never actually called the number. I've only emailed my dealer twice since Oct 28 and am wholly resigned to getting bumped.

I think it's great that we're all excited. It's exciting to get a Bronco. And it's exciting to be in a group like this - we're people from all over the country getting to know each other. And we're learning a ton about the process of building a truck - which is something I didn't know I'd ever learn about.

Optimism - getting bumped a few more days just means a few more days of posting.
Pessimism - my bronco might get delivered while I'm on a road trip (Covid permitting)

Mr.Schmancy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's up guys, newbie here. I'm in the 1-3 build week been an outside watcher for a while now but figure i might as well join the online fun. my VIN is # NLA72724 shows ins production on monday well see how it goes.

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the information… patiently optimistic here… one question, you reference “rotation number” above… is that the same as “customer order number”? If so, I’m right with you… about 2100 out… good times!
No my order number was 48xx. Unless I got bumped back due to constraints. I really don't know how they get a production number. I'll ask and see if I can find out.

Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. Rotation number is only on window sticker and is your batting order on the line. Only insiders have access to this info bc WS have not been sent. Vins do not predict the assembly order on the line

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FWIW A rotation number is used in MAP to identify a vehicle easier than using a Vin. Also from what I am told to mark and identify parts for that build.A 4 digit number is alot easier to verify quickly.It has no other connection or purpose other then inside the plant for production.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Considering there are now over 1 million daily new Covid cases in the US, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why they are shutting down.
Its not covid related. Its a production issue.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No my order number was 48xx. Unless I got bumped back due to constraints. I really don't know how they get a production number. I'll ask and see if I can find out.
They get assigned a rotation number to know where the truck is in line to be built. It has nothing to do with vin or order number.

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just the email from
What's up guys, newbie here. I'm in the 1-3 build week been an outside watcher for a while now but figure i might as well join the online fun. my VIN is # NLA72724 shows ins production on monday well see how it goes.
I'm in the same boat as you. Patiently waiting for the build day email

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So is the plant completely shutdown or just moving slow?
Not completely shutting down.

Again not sure what I am at liberty to disclose, and things are always adjusting anyways so I am sure they have some leeway in scheduling for such events. There have been numerous slow downs for various "issues"/shortages, etc and it didn't result in immediate bumps in weekly scheduling so we will see what happens!

Reactions: Cat

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not completely shutting down.

Again not sure what I am at liberty to disclose, and things are always adjusting anyways so I am sure they have some leeway in scheduling for such events. There have been numerous slow downs for various "issues"/shortages, etc and it didn't result in immediate bumps in weekly scheduling so we will see what happens!
This is some top secret stuff lol!! All jokes aside.. we are all friends here right? Lol ok seriously we all want to know what the possible holdup is.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No chenges on my trackers or modules as of this morning.
Sponsored