Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked on palsapp and saw that my Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. Sent the dealer an email and he wasn't aware. He checked "out back" and confirmed with these pics. After an early morning July 14th, 2020 reservation, my day has finally arrived. Good luck to all my fellow 1/3/22 Build Week travelers -- I hope it happens for you very soon!

IMG_20220110_125426207_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220110_125432300_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220110_125444262_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you find the "blend" date? or modules ? mine still says in production, but has an estimated delivery date listed ? the window sticker is still blank.... just trying to get info but very confusing

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same with me. Pretty frustrating lol
Oh man, well hopefully they can scoot things along for all of use relatively quickly. It’s frustrating now just waiting for that change. Then comes the crazy train tracking lol

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Checked on palsapp and saw that my Bronco was delivered to the dealer today. Sent the dealer an email and he wasn't aware. He checked "out back" and confirmed with these pics. After an early morning July 14th, 2020 reservation, my day has finally arrived. Good luck to all my fellow 1/3/22 Build Week travelers -- I hope it happens for you very soon!

IMG_20220110_125426207_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220110_125432300_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220110_125444262_HDR.jpg
Congrats, once again someone close to me is getting theirs. maybe my time is coming soon

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find the "blend" date? or modules ? mine still says in production, but has an estimated delivery date listed ? the window sticker is still blank.... just trying to get info but very confusing
The only way to truly get your Blend date was to be online for those few hours when they published Window Stickers. Otherwise you can "guess" based on when you get dates on your Pizza Tracker (the one from the email)

For mods, you can go here and enter your VIN.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only way to truly get your Blend date was to be online for those few hours when they published Window Stickers. Otherwise you can "guess" based on when you get dates on your Pizza Tracker (the one from the email)

For mods, you can go here and enter your VIN.
And even then, they were off.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, the sticker inventory went pretty quick and I've ordered some more. ETA 1/17/21.
I have to order them in smaller batches to ensure I don't get stuck with a bunch that don't get sold, so please bare with me as we will definitively try to get everyone taken care of without losing money, :)

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And even then, they were off.
Off on the date, but right in the relative order. The Kentucky Windage rule of manufacturing

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your blend date is on the top of the window sticker if you were able to see it the one day they were up. It should say like 22020106 for example. The 0106 is the date so it should have been sometime last week. This is the link to the modules. Put in the vin or copy from your email and the. Do the code at the bottom. Once modules populate it will show a bunch of stuff .

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like the only person from the 1/3 build week without a window sticker yet. I've cleared my cache and have nothing except pizza tracker showing "in production" with no dates. Obsessively checking ...
Have you tried the backdoor tracker?

LightRefined

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So my pizza tracker actually showed mine as being built with a date of 01/09, but now it's back to saying in production. Backdoor tracker still shows built with an estimated delivery of 01/28-02/03. Has anyone else's pizza tracker reverted back like that?
Sponsored