Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How tricky or easy was the install? My home improvement skills are pretty much @ lightbulbs and toilet paper (tho I did take shop in Adult Ed) :)
Not terrible. My brother in law was a mechanic so I had him do it with me and my 13 year old daughter. She was reading instructions, directing and doing a lot of it. she had no fear of taking interior pieces off where I was afraid I’d break them. He took the spare and spare rack off. It just takes some patience. The last part was a little difficult putting solid table part in molle but we got it done with some persuasion.
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Kuze I can't send you a PM for some reason, not sure if you have them turned off.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

^^ This. The club section stinks.. and getting everyone to migrate somewhere else gets people lost in the process, lol. I know I see some of you post in some of the facebook groups sometimes too.

Haha! I like the reunion.

And well after! ;)

Personally I am waiting on RokBlokz. Had them on my Subaru once and they far exceeded our Rally Armors and I really liked them. They are set to release any day. As long as they fit with side steps I will be ordering.

https://rokblokz.com/collections/truck-mud-guards-mud-flaps/products/ford-bronco-2021-mud-flaps

I wonder if they are adjusting due to trucking delays.

This comment makes me wonder - how many of you didn't drive a Bronco until you took yours home?
I drove 2 (Sasquatch 2.7 2 door OBX & standard 2.3 4 door OBX).. Mine is a standard 2.7 4 door OBX so my only curiosity is how the 2.7 will feel on the standard tires (More fun im thinking) otherwise, I know I love everything about driving them, haha.

Woo hoo! I have been refreshing my pizza tracker like a madwoman waiting for this update.
I would like the Rokblokz, too.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First day of the Bronco Experience

The Dealership, Gullo Ford of Conroe, lived up to all expectations, no shenanigans' at all.
Everything was as I asked with no complications.
We spent about an hour going over @Cat OCD List and my List of Do’s and Don’ts.
We found zero issues on the list, and we did check all that we could.

The Bronco was not washed as per my request, so that I really appreciated.
1643504982167.png

They knew about the Customer Satisfaction Program, and I got $500.00 in credit for Ford Accessors with I used. I got my MIC hardtop Credit for model year change $ 695.00. The applied the points for Ford Pass, but it might take a bit to show on my side. They did beat my APR from my local credit union, so I went with their Finance through their lender at an exceptional rate.

My Initial thoughts is the Bronco is a big beast, but not unreasonable. The wife didn’t want to drive it, so she drove back in the Raptor. 😊

The seating is great with lots of adjustments and I fit well, I was impressed. The steering wheel seems smaller that I am used to, but it only took a few minutes to get used to it.

It drove awesome, plenty of power once I remembered how to put it into Sport Mode 😊. The display is amazing, I wish my other trucks was nice. The Wireless Apple Play was easy to setup and worked perfect.

I did find the wind noise at the windshield was more than I like. I will need to figure out where the wind is getting through and see if there is a solution.

We picked her up with 12 miles and got home at 100 miles on the odometer.

We made one stop by a friend’s house to show her off. They ordered a bronco the same day we did and not even a VIN # yet. They are much happier waiting now and agree it is worth the wait.

1643505186674.png

She drove like a dream, no complaints on anything. Lots of power, very tight steering, stays in the lane perfectly. All the tech was fun.

It was a bit chilly but I had to get all that dirt and debris off of the Bronco so I can spend some time tomorrow cleaning the interior and seeing about adding some of my goodies I have ordered.

I think she cleaned up nicely for my initial treatment.

1643505331313.png

1643505359588.png

1643505395191.png

She is all put away for the night and will get some more TLC tomorrow.
1643505442035.png
Whoop whoop!!!! Congrats!!!! I can’t wait to see after you’ve got it all Alvin-fied!!!!

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have to remove the running boards to install. You take out 6 13MM Bolts (each side) to remove them. It’s simple other than that. There is a screw by the rear tire fender trim you have to remove and then screw threw the trail armor back into place. That was the only part that was challenging since there is no precut hole so you’re working blind to find the screw hole on the other side once you pierce the armor.
Oh okay awesome. It’s on my list of things to get. Maybe I’m just thinking if they will work with running boards and the mud flaps

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations ! What GOAT mode did you use for freeway?
I keep it in Normal or whatever the standard drive mode is if I’m just traveling on standard roads.

Sponsored

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I the only one that needs permission to view the spreadsheet? When I try to view it, it says to ask the owner for permission? Maybe because it keeps getting changed?? Just curious?? I know the last time I couldn’t view it all the names were missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh okay awesome. It’s on my list of things to get. Maybe I’m just thinking if they will work with running boards and the mud flaps
No issues with running boards, they’re just in the way for installation purposes. Can’t speak on the mudflaps but shouldn’t interfere with them. The armor fits stung alongside and with the body of the Bronco

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep it in Normal or whatever the standard drive mode is if I’m just traveling on standard roads.
Thanks. Quoting chapter and verse for the Varieties of Religious Experience on a Sunday morning, page 242 of the Bronco User's Manual does say that the mode reverts to Normal each time the ignition is turned off, with easy access to the last used mode when truck is restarted.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group GOAT Mode p242

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs