Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone installed this? I just ordered after watching the video and reading some reviews. LOOKS super
Easy and going to make
One person soft top up and down SO much easier hopefully!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1ABADE50-22A8-4FD3-A1CB-6514EB80B183

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone installed this? I just ordered after watching the video and reading some reviews. LOOKS super
Easy and going to make
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 1ABADE50-22A8-4FD3-A1CB-6514EB80B183
They just started shipping out Friday, so first people to get them will probably be this week. Mine hasn't shipped yet.

SVT-BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150, 14 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I moved here from Chicago about 5 years ago, not many mountains in the Chicago area 🤣
That's for sure LOL. the town I grew up in Illinois, is called Mount Prospect😂

Sponsored

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy and going to make
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group 97270E40-8C0D-4D54-BFCA-1DF6A99EBF98
Mine shipped on Saturday and is supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to this as well as the paint on my roll bar was scratched to the metal from the factory, so I want to prevent any further damage if possible. I'm bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow to see what they can/ will do about it.

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
is the IAG soft top assist supposed to make it easier to put the top down? when I had looked at it previously, I thought it was only for making it easier to lift from the cargo area when loading stuff into the back.

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This weekend was the first weekend we’ve seen 70 degrees this year… what a great weekend to break in the bronco!
the soft top takes less than 10 seconds to flip… I’m already happy with the switch from the hard top. Let’s see how I feel again in the winter.
there is some road noise on the highway from the top but it’s pretty quiet in my opinion. Less than I expected.
I definitely agree with others. It’s big inside and out but it doesn’t feel big to drive the turn radius Is great for the size of the car and it is easy to maneuver. The inside has so much head room and leg space. We’ve got a little one on the way and there will be no issues fitting a car seat in the back.
This was the first 2.7 I’ve driven and let me say… whew!! No comparison to the 2.3. It moves so effortlessly.
the b&b sound system is better than I expected (from reading reviews I really tempered hope) I had Bose in my last car but this is honestly pretty comparable to my layman ears.
The wireless charging pad is fine for what it is. It isn’t stellar but I’ve never found one that is. I keep forgetting my phone in the car just because of the placement.
I love the white. I went with the roast interior and I thought I’d mind the blue accents but I honestly don’t. The dash is a more muted brown than the doors and it looks really nice, even better than I expected.
you could bake cookies on those heated seats. The steering wheel doesn’t get as toasty but it is a nice addition and I’ll like it better in the cold, I’m sure.
I love the big screen… it’s like a Jumbotron.

we spent most of the weekend driving around and I even let my husband drive it a few times. For a guy that loves to drive, he said it’s just as fun being a passenger. he’s not a car guy so it’s been nice seeing him really enjoy it as much as me.

I was apprehensive that this car wouldn’t live up to the hype… but it does. “Worth the wait” is tough to say because I am so impatient… but I hope everyone has their broncos asap because it really is a great car.

I can’t thank you all enough for all the help I’ve had getting this thing into my driveway and making sure the dealer is honest with points, and the pre delivery check. Especially thank you, @Cat, you’ve been so helpful to our page.

what a great weekend 🤗

Last edited:

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This weekend was the first weekend we’ve seen 70 degrees this year… what a great weekend to break in the bronco!
the soft top takes less than 10 seconds to flip… I’m already happy with the switch from the hard top. Let’s see how I feel again in the winter.
there is some road noise on the highway from the top but it’s pretty quiet in my opinion. Less than I expected.
I definitely agree with others. It’s big inside and out but it doesn’t feel big to drive the turn radius Is great for the size of the car and it is easy to maneuver. The inside has so much head room and leg space. We’ve got a little one on the way and there will be no issues fitting a car seat in the back.
This was the first 2.7 I’ve driven and let me say… whew!! No comparison to the 2.3. It moves so effortlessly.
the b&b sound system is better than I expected (from reading reviews I really tempered hope) I had Bose in my last car but this is honestly pretty comparable to my layman ears.
The wireless charging pad is fine for what it is. It isn’t stellar but I’ve never found one that is. I keep forgetting my phone in the car just because of the placement.
I love the white. I went with the roast interior and I thought I’d mind the blue accents but I honestly don’t. The dash is a more muted brown than the doors and it looks really nice, even better than I expected.
you could bake cookies on those heated seats. The steering wheel doesn’t get as toasty but it is a nice addition and I’ll like it better in the cold, I’m sure.
I love the big screen… it’s like a Jumbotron.

we spent most of the weekend driving around and I even let my husband drive it a few times. For a guy that loves to drive, he said it’s just as fun being a passenger. he’s not a car guy so it’s been nice seeing him really enjoy it as much as me.

I was apprehensive that this car wouldn’t live up to the hype… but it does. “Worth the wait” is tough to say because I am so impatient… but I hope everyone has their broncos asap because it really is a great car.

I can’t thank you all enough for all the help I’ve had getting this thing into my driveway and making sure the dealer is honest with points, and the pre delivery check. Especially thank you, @Cat, you’ve been so helpful to our page.

what a great weekend 🤗
Awesome write up and review

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went top down for the first time. I’m hoping I didn’t mess up getting any of the seals right putting it back up, haha.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group DFD44E27-AA7A-4457-BB80-14FA6986C8D1

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went top down for the first time. I’m hoping I didn’t mess up getting any of the seals right putting it back up, haha.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group DFD44E27-AA7A-4457-BB80-14FA6986C8D1
Just make sure it latches over the rear doors

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just make sure it latches over the rear doors
Yep, got that done. Putting the top back I had to give it a good shove to lock in the back position, too. The part I struggled with most to get right was making sure the tops of the corners were inserted correctly.

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well no car means I get to rent a car :/ hoping to get a loaner from the dealer tomorrow after work. I almost want to go to the train yard and see if I can see my bronco. Lol
Also because I bought it I think that pulled it out of the pizza tracker site so I can’t see when it’s been delivered to the dealer :( I can no longer get into that site
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat