Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Installed mine last night… much like the attached video. Only difference is to trim the lights I used a grinder rather than hot knife.

LOVE them… they look very cool. Great mod for about $20… although time consuming, super easy to do. I highly recommend
i found this video today.
much cleaner install.

A tad on the pricey side, but I will order this kit instead of what I have.
https://broncoledshop.com/products/bronco-badlands-wildtrak-everglades-led-grille-lights
Sponsored

Last edited:

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1/3er Happy Hour next Friday? Count ya boy in.

And if my Bronco has arrived by then I will be so happy I’ll perform a Beer Monster in front of it. Live on camera. Learned it during my college swimming days lol

That being said, I don’t have too much faith that Ford is gonna meet the newest EDD again of March 29-April 4. But… trying to stay positive! And now that I am built it’s no biggie, I’m not stressing it (for now) lol. Does anyone know if trucking companies actually deliver on weekends?

Edit: Just check and my EDD got moved to 4/5-4/11… whatever!

Last edited:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell me what ya'll think. I was tired of keeping my glasses in the center console and since I have the AUX switches really got no place to put them. I looked on line and everything I found was big, so I designed this real quick. I think it worked out perfect, no I need to see if I can get some 3M to stick to the rough plastic.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Capture.PNG
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220401_183749
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20220401_183808

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I might actually be able to make this. I have a work social thing earlier that day, but should be home by 7.
Can you set it up for us?

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1/3er Happy Hour next Friday? Count ya boy in.

And if my Bronco has arrived by then I will be so happy I’ll perform a Beer Monster in front of it. Live on camera. Learned it during my college swimming days lol

That being said, I don’t have too much faith that Ford is gonna meet the newest EDD again of March 29-April 4. But… trying to stay positive! And now that I am built it’s no biggie, I’m not stressing it (for now) lol. Does anyone know if trucking companies actually deliver on weekends?

Edit: Just check and my EDD got moved to 4/5-4/11… whatever!

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you set it up for us?
I think I can handle setting it up. If anyone is interested, just smack a like on this post and then I'll send a zoom link out in a private message next week prior to.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was looking on Ford Pass this evening, and according to it based on my driving so far I won't have to change the oil until Dec 22. I'll do it at either 5k or 7500 miles haven't decided yet, I do my Raptor once a year cause it barely gets 7k miles a year on the odometer. What does everyone else Ford Pass say?
Screenshot_20220402-221726_FordPass.jpg

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was looking on Ford Pass this evening, and according to it based on my driving so far I won't have to change the oil until Dec 22. I'll do it at either 5k or 7500 miles haven't decided yet, I do my Raptor once a year cause it barely gets 7k miles a year on the odometer. What does everyone else Ford Pass say?
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220402-221726_FordPass
My plan is every 5K miles or 12 months, whichever comes first.

29DE909B-AF0B-4A70-A3B7-89851BB00A8D.jpeg

E6D45821-5B24-43C8-9228-84C99F29FB4C.jpeg

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Panmort Which Rokbloz did you order?I wonder if you ordered a different style than me and that style just shipped first. I jumped on that link pretty quick but deff not first of the day.

Screenshot_20220402-221726_FordPass.jpg
Mine is similar. But I'm getting my oil changed in like two weeks. It'll have probably just over 2k miles by then. It just rubs me wrong to wait that long for oil change number one, lol. My dealer givs you 3 free oil changes with new car purchase too so I will take advantage of those.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220403-083725_FordPass

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Panmort Which Rokbloz did you order?I wonder if you ordered a different style than me and that style just shipped first. I jumped on that link pretty quick but deff not first of the day.
I just did the regular with crash bar still installed, black flaps and black logo. I haven't seen anyone else post theirs shipped.

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just did the regular with crash bar still installed, black flaps and black logo. I haven't seen anyone else post theirs shipped.
Oh okay. I did the same but with a blue logo.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heh, mine is Jan 2023.

I’ll see how that changes after tomorrow. Finally taking the Badsquatch on some light rock crawli.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh okay. I did the same but with a blue logo.
Gotcha. No idea why mine shipped before others. I ordered same day as them but later. It looks like they may come in tomorrow so if I have time I'll install and share pics.

KReich64

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked up my keyless entry pad

Gotta program it and stick it in the gas tank.

You should put it on the OUTSIDE of the gas tank flap. It just might confuse a gas thief enough to make them move on. Come to think of it, it might not hurt to throw one on the catalytic converters too! 🤣🤣🤣