Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that’s awesome to hear you’re in good health. Have you had a chance yet to do anything fun with the bronco? I know you wanted to do things but the surgery put things on pause for a bit.
Haven’t done any big road trips yet but that’s more due to lack of time and laziness.
However, I’m planning a trip for May of next year to the Allagash in Maine. I met a guy on this forum who is in Florida now but grew up 10 minutes from where I did, and he just posted this thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/5-day-overland-in-the-north-maine-woods.79074/#post-2011971

I used to go there annually with my dad, brother and a group of friends. It’s been a while. Brother and I have been trying to get one last trip together before my dad is too old to do it. Was trying to decide between flying or driving but that thread convinced me to drive it.
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t done any big road trips yet but that’s more due to lack of time and laziness.
However, I’m planning a trip for May of next year to the Allagash in Maine. I met a guy on this forum who is in Florida now but grew up 10 minutes from where I did, and he just posted this thread.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/5-day-overland-in-the-north-maine-woods.79074/#post-2011971

I used to go there annually with my dad, brother and a group of friends. It’s been a while. Brother and I have been trying to get one last trip together before my dad is too old to do it. Was trying to decide between flying or driving but that thread convinced me to drive it.
oh wow that sounds like it will be an awesome trip. I know its months away but don't forget to let us know how the trip goes after you complete it. There's a chance next year that I may go back to Moab but we'll see.

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My friend did moab with his family and loved it. No Bronco though so not sure if that counts as a real trip

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friend did moab with his family and loved it. No Bronco though so not sure if that counts as a real trip
So much to do in Moab since its nestled between 2 national parks. and then the bonus is all the off road stuff. Plenty of things to do there without off-roading so i would still call it a real trip :)

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey gang, my wife wanted me to make her a air freshener for the Bronco. One she can add her own scents too. So I bought the stuff to do so. If you would like one let me know, I can do any design if you have an idea of what you are wanting, they are printed on both sides.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20231001_170454

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top middle one is funny :) how is everyone doing?

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 years ago today my Bronco arrived at the dealer, of course I had to wait a few days to get it since my salesman was not in. Still loving the ride!

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 years ago today my Bronco arrived at the dealer, of course I had to wait a few days to get it since my salesman was not in. Still loving the ride!
Yeah if I remember correctly my pick up date was January 26. Still running good on my end :)

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was delivered end of day 2/2 and picked up 2/3 in the morning. Still love it just as much. Has 22k miles now.

What mileage are you all at, and how are you enjoying those cookie Broncos?!

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm currently at just under 21k miles.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up on 2/11, currently just over 28k miles and still going strong. Waiting for May to come around and I’ll have a TOR top to replace my soft top.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all! Good to see there's still life on our thread!

I still love my Bronco; just got it Xpel wrapped while in Phoenix. We are now official snowbirds, splitting our time between WA and AZ. Altho, I have been in New Orleans for Mardi Gras the past week; this city is wild!

Have not made it to any AZ Bronco group activities yet, but have done some off-roading.

Mileage sitting just over 25,500.
Sponsored