First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All dealers have the same thing.... just if they know how to get the info.... mine shipped 10/21.... said delivery date is 11/10-11/16 ... as of 10/28 at 1:10 pm the rail car is sitting in Alliance, Texas... as of 8:30 this morning it is still there has not moved.... guess it is waiting to get unloaded and put on a truck to me..... about 40 miles away for Alliance.....
You could see if your dealer will call and hot tag it. Might help it move out of the rail yard faster. I’m sure their backlogged
Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bizarre. mine still shows in production, but the finance guy at my dealership that I'm working with claims it's showing up there on the 13th. wtf.
Same here I’m still in production but the dealership said it will arrive the week of the 13th which is my ETA and to be ready. Hope that’s the case 🤩

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Same here I’m still in production but the dealership said it will arrive the week of the 13th which is my ETA and to be ready. Hope that’s the case 🤩
Im in production as well. No email. Dealer said it’s built and awaiting shipment. 11/12-11/18 eta. Ford is just messy with their communication.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Seeing all kinds of guys getting their built emails from 10/25 week, I'm on 8 days after blend date with nada. So damn frustrating

BronkoNagurski

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
bizarre. mine still shows in production, but the finance guy at my dealership that I'm working with claims it's showing up there on the 13th. wtf.
I'm in a similar situation, still shows as in production on pizza tracker, no emails from Ford or anything, but tracker also estimated 11/9 delivery. Hoping for the best, I know it's coming by rail as I'm in the southeast.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like there's a specific crew at the plant that's responsible for these portions of the delivery process, and they just didn't show up to the plant for our week

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I feel like there's a specific crew at the plant that's responsible for these portions of the delivery process, and they just didn't show up to the plant for our week
I'm wondering the same thing. I look at the 10/4 group and many of them are still in the same boat, but they have delivery eta for this weekend, I hope to see them mysteriously show up on time for them, that will give me hope. I've also asked my dealership group who may have the same eta as I do to see if I can ride their coattails and hope mine shows with theirs. This has been the worst of the waiting process so far! I see all these guys getting theirs, even MY22's getting scheduled and lots of communication, and mine seems to have fallen into the abyss and nobody but me gives a shit.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't feel bad... mine still shows in production.... tacked the rail car all the way to Alliance Texas.(out side of Ft. Worth)... as of 10/29 the rail car was emptied and rail car was returned by customer (Ford).... at 5:10 pm... waiting I guess for a truck to bring it 40 miles to my dealer....

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Don't feel bad... mine still shows in production.... tacked the rail car all the way to Alliance Texas.(out side of Ft. Worth)... as of 10/29 the rail car was emptied and rail car was returned by customer (Ford).... at 5:10 pm... waiting I guess for a truck to bring it 40 miles to my dealer....
How did you track it if it shows "in production"? And what was your blend date? That sounds really quick for a 10/18 build week to Texas!

Sponsored

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you track it if it shows "in production"? And what was your blend date? That sounds really quick for a 10/18 build week to Texas!
10/18 built 10/20 shipped 10/21… I had the rail car number… all dealers have the rail car number if theyjust know we’re to look

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

10/18 built 10/20 shipped 10/21… I had the rail car number… all dealers have the rail car number if theyjust know we’re to look
Thanks. How'd you get built and shipped dates? From the dealer?

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My release date populated to 10/30 overnight, and my delivery ETA moved out a week. Production date remains 10/22. Now actually says built in the pizza cutter, but that updated the built date to 10/30 as well. Must have been on QC.

Ford Bronco đź›  10/18/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211031-084546_Chrome

Last edited:

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Asked for them
I guess mine lied, he said he didn't have access to any more info than I do. I'll go over his head then. Thanks.
Sponsored