First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am the same build it sounds like. Still sitting at 10/11, but glad to hear people are moving up weeks and not back!!!
I moved back from 9/13 to 10/13 and now I sit at 10/15 with a BL, SAS, High, Soft top, and Tow. My friend with a OBX and everything, reservation six months after mine, has a build and blend date of 10/4. Go figure.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if I prompted people to discover the bad news, but it unfortunately looks like my hunch was accurate according to those that have responded over the course of today. I am not placing faith into my new 10/15 build date until I confirm it a couple days before the window sticker is about to be released (say 9 days prior). I have more doubt now than when I was sitting on a 10/4 build date after the MIC 2.0 news. I wouldn't be surprised if I am pushed out again. Honestly, the only way I will have more confidence in my build date more than 9 days in advance would be if I were to get pulled forward a week...because i have a feeling we are basically defaulting to continuous pushbacks, and when you're finally pulled forward its Ford way of saying they are ready for you.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been pushed back to 11/1/21. Hope it all works out well for you.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too will be joining the 11/1 club unfortunately after confirming with my dealer this morning. I have a hunch the timing of 2.0 MIC has to do with these pushbacks.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did you all have your initial build date?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you all have your initial build date?
My email notification from Ford, dated 9/2, said 10/4 build week, but the Vehicle Visibility report, also dated 9/2, said 11/1 build week. I think a lot of the initial 10/4 build week group (not all) have been pushed out to early November to allow DM hard tops to be retrofitted and shipped.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My email notification from Ford, dated 9/2, said 10/4 build week, but the entry on the Vehicle Visibility report, also dated 9/2, said 11/1 build week. I think a lot of the initial 10/4 build week group (not all) have been pushed out to early November to allow DM hard top retrofits.
I had my initial email on 8/19 for a build week of 9/13. I got bumped to a build week of 10/11 with a build of 10/13 and now I sit at 10/15. I hope I don’t get bumped again.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my initial email on 8/19 for a build week of 9/13. I got bumped to a build week of 10/11 with a build of 10/13 and now I sit at 10/15. I hope I don’t get bumped again.
I think the entire production schedule is moving like crazy because of the MIC 2.0 bottleneck and Ford’s desire to ship all of the Broncos currently being held on storage lots.

At one point, some members here got three email notifications that their build weeks had changed in a single weekend, and it was driving customers crazy, so Ford finally turned off a lot of the incremental notification emails.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the entire production schedule is moving like crazy because of the MIC 2.0 bottleneck and Ford’s desire to ship all of the Broncos currently being held on storage lots. At one point, some members here got three email notifications in a single weekend that their build weeks had change, so Ford finally turned off a lot of the incremental notification emails.
Yup! I agree. I just am praying for this date to stick.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sorry to hear about all you original guys getting pushed back. It makes me not want to announce that I did get my sticker today. Although sharing this maybe will help bring some clarity to the system (although I doubt it...).

Thanks for that link a couple of pages back with the direct page. When I used that it pulled up my sticker which had today's date at the bottom. Thus, it looks like my new build week of 10/4 is on track after all. Note that I originally had a build week of 10/11 but was moved up a week to 10/4 about a week or two ago. Must be because I have a soft top, but other than that I am loaded to the max for a Badlands (with the exception of Tow)....

Question, why do some stickers use blue borders and others green. What is the significance of that?

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sorry to hear about all you original guys getting pushed back. It makes me not want to announce that I did get my sticker today. Although sharing this maybe will help bring some clarity to the system (although I doubt it...).

Thanks for that link a couple of pages back with the direct page. When I used that it pulled up my sticker which had today's date at the bottom. Thus, it looks like my new build week of 10/4 is on track after all. Note that I originally had a build week of 10/11 but was moved up a week to 10/4 about a week or two ago. Must be because I have a soft top, but other than that I am loaded to the max for a Badlands (with the exception of Tow)....

Question, why do some stickers use blue borders and others green. What is the significance of that?
Green is a reservation holder window sticker

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Green window stickers are retail special orders for specific customers. Blue window stickers are wholesale orders for dealer stock (including mannequins).

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Green window stickers are retail special orders for specific customers. Blue window stickers are wholesale orders for dealer stock (including mannequins).
Ah okay, mine is green so that makes sense. That example a couple of pages back was blue so I thought I had an odd one. Thanks for the info.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Perhaps the 10/11 bump was a build week and now your 10/13 and 10/15 were specific build dates. They are still within the 10/11 build week, so this could be good news for you.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps the 10/11 bump was a build week and now your 10/13 and 10/15 were specific build dates. They are still within the 10/11 build week, so this could be good news for you.
I sure as heck hope so! Still holding my breath though.
Sponsored