First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquach 2 Door!
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m about 2 months late to the party!!! I had a blend date of 3/17! Modules have been up for a while. I was randomly creeping on posts and was reading something about tear tags but wasn’t sure what they stood for. I still have not received my bronco. Tear tag says KDB4, does that mean anything?

I just found out last week I am on a chip hold. I have a 4 door, cactus grey, black Diamond, soft top, 2.3L, mid package. I am trying to find hope, I almost want to give up, I originally was given a delivery date of 4/01 so I sold my car to prepare for delivery as it was going to go towards the purchase. I have been patient, trying to not bother my sales rep about it. But two months waiting on it since the blend date, I am getting a little frustrated.
You are not alone. The process was grueling. I just got lucky these last two weeks. I never truly understood mods popped and tear tags, so I’m sorry I can’t help with that. I will say I really like the truck now that it’s here.
Sponsored

Craig2904

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How is everyone getting information on there Bronco over the normal Ford Order page. Would like to know why I’m am still in Libo with a 3/17 production date. Thanks

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How is everyone getting information on there Bronco over the normal Ford Order page. Would like to know why I’m am still in Libo with a 3/17 production date. Thanks
When I was having issues getting information, I went to the Ford New Customer Support site and got on a chat with someone. https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It made it home. Truck is kick ass! Hope all your trucks show up very soon. Ford, if you are listening, that process was BRUTAL. I would like to mention that Chillicothe Ford (MO) was perfect and no funny business!

59362F2D-281A-4ECA-AF23-F9A2B1A82376.jpeg
Love seeing all the 2 door Cactus 🌵 Gray Sasquatches in our group! Congrats bro 😍

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We also just got our plates but I’m still debating whether or not to mount the front plate! Haven’t been pulled over and I do have my license plate bracket but I still don’t wanna mount it and just keep it in the back seat 😅 But sorry for being MIA guys and gals…My wallets happy but I’ve worked three weeks where I’ve cracked into OT cause of new flow and the fact we’ve got a new Regional that’s from our city and we’ve had to bust our humps getting everything done so it’s perfect for them…then one dude didn’t show and the other didn’t even speak to me and made me feel like I was beneath him 😒 But then I just tell myself the reason I work as hard as I do is so I can enjoy my Bronco at the end of the day and she still gives me all the tingles whenever I look at her 😊❤
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group B0604F33-9667-4AD9-981C-3991AB75A075

Sponsored

osh22

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blend date 3/16, have been in "In Production" limbo since then but this morning we got the "Built "email!!

Very excited to move into the "Awaiting Shipment" pile :p

Side question - I see lots of people posting the same photo shot showing their finished Bronco as it comes off the line - where does that come from? I don't see any links to it on the Ford tracker?

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date 3/16, have been in "In Production" limbo since then but this morning we got the "Built "email!!

Very excited to move into the "Awaiting Shipment" pile :p

Side question - I see lots of people posting the same photo shot showing their finished Bronco as it comes off the line - where does that come from? I don't see any links to it on the Ford tracker?
Ford sends them to you but I’m still waiting for mine 😔😭

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m about 2 months late to the party!!! I had a blend date of 3/17! Modules have been up for a while. I was randomly creeping on posts and was reading something about tear tags but wasn’t sure what they stood for. I still have not received my bronco. Tear tag says KDB4, does that mean anything?

I just found out last week I am on a chip hold. I have a 4 door, cactus grey, black Diamond, soft top, 2.3L, mid package. I am trying to find hope, I almost want to give up, I originally was given a delivery date of 4/01 so I sold my car to prepare for delivery as it was going to go towards the purchase. I have been patient, trying to not bother my sales rep about it. But two months waiting on it since the blend date, I am getting a little frustrated.
You and i are in the same boat! Same timeframe for me as well

GutiBigBend22

Big Bend
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

STILL STUCK ON THE RICHMOND CA RAIL JAIL, THE DELIVERY DATE KEEPS ON GETTING PUSHED EVERYTIME I CHECK IN THE FORD CHAT LOL AT THIS POINT IT FEELS LIKE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

"Thank you for your patience Linda. Your vehicle is in transit. It has been placed on hold at a plant due to plant release. It is currently in Richmond, CA. The ETA is May 14 - May 20. With your VIN and order number..."
STILL IN JAIL :(

First BaseMan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3/18 blend date and mine was stuck "in production" with no holds or explanation until I think the week before last when I was told it was on a chip hold and I got a new ETA. It went from in production to built a few days after I was told about the chip hold. Hopefully that same pattern holds for you.

Sponsored

TaraB

Big Bend
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It was unloaded at the dealer today. I have to drive over to Kansas City to pick it up, so I can't get it until Saturday, but I know where it is, and when I can get it, so I can deal with it.
I took our office deposit to the bank and saw your Bronco sitting outside of the dealership!!! Well, I'm assuming it's yours. A shiny blue two door?