First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3/15 blend and 3/17 build date... BCE modules popped y'day but no BCM yet... 4digit tear tag whatever that is. Tried Ford chat but they just said in production still, no delivery ETA or built confirmation etc. I'm hanging onto all hope but fearing I may have entered purgatory and I'm starting to sob uncontrollably. Stray strong folks.

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa there Scott, do you need us to send someone by for a welfare check?
I’m good! I’ve only checked the trackers once each day this week but today I ordered all the stuff I need to flat tow it and set up the install with the shop for the end of April; install is tentatively scheduled of course. I’m not even going to list all the stuff sitting in the garage since no one really cares but there’s a lot there and I’m still waiting for the JCR winch bumper and skids to ship. We‘ve been waiting to get the Bronco so we’ve got something to tow behind our motorhome and then we‘ll hit the road Jack :cool:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m good! I’ve only checked the trackers once each day this week but today I ordered all the stuff I need to flat tow it and set up the install with the shop for the end of April; install is tentatively scheduled of course. I’m not even going to list all the stuff sitting in the garage since no one really cares but there’s a lot there and I’m still waiting for the JCR winch bumper and skids to ship. We‘ve been waiting to get the Bronco so we’ve got something to tow behind our motorhome and then we‘ll hit the road Jack :cool:
Scott I'm with you on the list of mods. I roughly have about 10% of the price of my truck in mods.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3/15 blend and 3/17 build date... BCE modules popped y'day but no BCM yet... 4digit tear tag whatever that is. Tried Ford chat but they just said in production still, no delivery ETA or built confirmation etc. I'm hanging onto all hope but fearing I may have entered purgatory and I'm starting to sob uncontrollably. Stray strong folks.
Wait a second, isn't today the 17th? Your truck was built in the past 24 hours and you are already freaking out that something has gone awry because you haven't gotten a shipping eta?

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait a second, isn't today the 17th? Your truck was built in the past 24 hours and you are already freaking out that something has gone awry because you haven't gotten a shipping eta?
😆 maybe i'm overreacting.... i'm less worried about not having a shipping ETA and more worried about not having any confirmation that it's actually built/build completed yet.
Cheers 🍻

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😆 maybe i'm overreacting.... i'm less worried about not having a shipping ETA and more worried about not having any confirmation that it's actually built/build completed yet.
Cheers 🍻
I might be acting cool calm and collected right now Nate, but check back with me on my blend date next Tuesday and you will have the opportunity to slap some sense in to me as well. :sneaky:

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group BF67EC8B-1CA0-46BC-BD36-BF9AC8225556
It looks like mine made it out…and pretty quickly!! Now I just have to wait to see how long it takes to get from the rail to getting picked up by the truck. Feeling blessed, but still impatient.

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I might be acting cool calm and collected right now Nate, but check back with me on my blend date next Tuesday and you will have the opportunity to slap some sense in to me as well. :sneaky:
hah, will do... and it doesn't help that my build date aligned with today 🍀🍺...I think i'm just excited.

Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 3/14/22 Build Week Group BF67EC8B-1CA0-46BC-BD36-BF9AC8225556
It looks like mine made it out…and pretty quickly!! Now I just have to wait to see how long it takes to get from the rail to getting picked up by the truck. Feeling blessed, but still impatient.
Congrats! That is awesome! I can’t even get ford to tell me the status of my 3/16 build. Hoping it’s waiting to get loaded on a traincar.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What time do they start building?!? It’s the night before and I don’t think I can go to sleep

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What time do they start building?!? It’s the night before and I don’t think I can go to sleep
I was the same way the night before mine was built!
Sponsored