Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it’s worth. Every tracker I know of (pizza tracker, Backdoor link, ordertrack app, CSX phone) all say my bronco is still in transit. It’s literally sitting at the dealer waiting for me to go get it. The trackers are great, but I really question how accurate they are. Keep that in mind as you continue to wait it out.

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s now in Texas. It left Ponder, TX at 11:50 ish if I’m remembering correctly! Yay!
Excited for my Texas peeps! I have an 03/02 blend date and have been told mine, which was initially released, is awaiting shipment. I am in Houston as well, Katy to be specific. Part of me still hopes it’s with you all on the train and their system hasn’t updated. I think I am just SOL though.

Sponsored

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Excited for my Texas peeps! I have an 03/02 blend date and have been told mine, which was initially released, is awaiting shipment. I am in Houston as well, Katy to be specific. Part of me still hopes it’s with you all on the train and their system hasn’t updated. I think I am just SOL though.
Which dealership did you go through? Maybe it’s on the same train!

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I asked my sales guy how long it takes once it gets to the Houston rail yard to get to the dealership and he said if it goes to the Pearland yard it can take about 5 days, but if it goes to the Westfield yard he can pick it up the day after it arrives. He doesn’t know which yard it’s going to though yet.

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I asked my sales guy how long it takes once it gets to the Houston rail yard to get to the dealership and he said if it goes to the Pearland yard it can take about 5 days, but if it goes to the Westfield yard he can pick it up the day after it arrives. He doesn’t know which yard it’s going to though yet.
Mine is at Pearland, and has been for 2-3 days, so it sounds like your guy's estimate is pretty close.

Sponsored

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m sure you already tried this, but have you asked Ford Chat?
The only tell me I am Awaiting Shipment and have been since March 7. I just hope at some point it ships and arrives.

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Called CSX again and it says the railcar has been unloaded and released to the customer. I'm guessing this means the Bronco will hopefully be loaded for transit to the dealership!

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The eagle has landed....

Picking her up tomorrow morning and surprising the kids in a new ride picking them up from school!