JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ugh. My dealer called and pretty much said the same thing. He said it will be 4-5 days because the rail yard has to inspect it and release it then the rail yard schedules delivery.
please let us know if they release it soon , mine has been in Pearland since March 21st
Sponsored

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is making progress and in Utah, coming to So Cal. ETA of the 9th for rail delivery, then we see how long to get to the dealer.
I asked the dealer how long on average it would take to get to him and he said, “I have no idea”
What is your rail car # ? I have a 4/11 ETA to Mira loma 🙏

theyeofra

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco has been sitting in richmond offloaded since sunday waiting to be trucked down to my dealer and my ETA on the backdoor site just got changed again. From 03/31-04/06 to 04/05-04/11 to now 04/08-04/14. My dealer said they get deliveries monday and friday so im hoping it shows up tomorrow!

Each step of the way teaches you patience. Feel like we all deserve to be saints after this!

Wcugarrett

Black Diamond
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 FJ62
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is stuck at the San Antonio rail yard. She’s on ramp 80 and has been there since Saturday the 2nd. They just pushed back my ETA again. Originally 3/29-4/3 pushed to 4/3-4/8 now pushed to 4/8-4/14. How frustrating. Less than 2 hours away from me and can’t seem to get her here. I know it’s close but I’ve been waiting since 2020, first month reservation. I’m ready lol
same for me. My bronco has been there since saturday and the worst part is the dealer texted me Monday morning and said she thought it would be there Monday or Tuesday! My truck iS about 1.5 hours away which is making the wait UNBEARABLE.

Sponsored

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you ever get your Bronco, and did activating it before you got it cause any problems? I did the same thing on my Ford app, and I't about to ship. Wondering if that was a bad idea on my part.
Hey I'm supposed to get it in about a week and I'll let you know.

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Markatmac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Fiesta Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So no luck yet finding a rail car number from Ford Chat or Dealer. I did find out from the dealer that as of April 5, it was in Indiana Harbor Belt RR Co. which appears to be in Chicago and is a switching company. And thanks to the instructional video or how rail companies work (wish I had eaten a gummy) I know that it can take up to 8 days to finally get hooked on the train home to Northern Ca.

Anybody out there with a destination of Northern CA that may be on the same train but has a railcar number?
I think we're on the same train. Mine was shipped on the 21st for NorCal. I couldn't find a number either since the swap in Chicago. Latest Ford call said it was scheduled for April 13th.

xibichae71

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 & 75 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think we're on the same train. Mine was shipped on the 21st for NorCal. I couldn't find a number either since the swap in Chicago. Latest Ford call said it was scheduled for April 13th.
Thanks for the response. I am giving up trying to track it. It will get here when it gets here, supposedly between 4/14 and 4/20. Meanwhile the older siblings will have to wait to meet their baby brother.

Bronco Brothers.jpg

Sponsored

j_4260

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3, Ducati M620, BMW GSA 1200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco has been sitting in richmond offloaded since sunday waiting to be trucked down to my dealer and my ETA on the backdoor site just got changed again. From 03/31-04/06 to 04/05-04/11 to now 04/08-04/14. My dealer said they get deliveries monday and friday so im hoping it shows up tomorrow!

Each step of the way teaches you patience. Feel like we all deserve to be saints after this!
Mine is over there too as of this morning. My dealership said they only take deliveries Monday - Thursday, so hopefully it got moved today!

Good luck!

JackBNimble

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Trail Teams Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked my up Bronco Wildtrak last Saturday at in Charleston WV. I immediately drove it to Blacksburg VA (3hrs) to visit my boys at Virginia Tech. Then headed back to Northern VA on Sunday (4.5hrs). Put about 500 miles on her over two days. Highway driving was great. I averaged 75-89mph and was really surprised on how well it handles at speed riding on 35s. Great acceleration and tight handling. Oh, and the top was down the whole way.

Couple of things to be aware of when you pick it up your Bronco and make your purchase:

My tailgate table was not there. All the other accessories made it on the Bronco or were in the rear when I arrived. The dealer said their parts dept. would ship me the table when it arrives. If I had to do it over again, I would have removed it from the bill of sale and purchased an aftermarket table vs waiting. Make sure you check that everything you ordered is there. The pick up checklist on Bronco6g is really good to go by.

Additional Rebate: Myself, like many of you were early reservation holders and are entitled to "price protection". Unfortunately, this build group fell into the MY22.5 price increase and Ford didn't do a good job in communicating to the reservation holders or dealers on how we are supposed to receive our price protection on the recent MY22.5 price increase. For my Wildtrak, that meant an additional $1750 over the original $695 they provided from the MY21 to the MY22 increase.

Thanks to this group and other threads on Bronco6G I was able to provide my dealer with exactly how I should receive my price protection from Ford prior to arriving at the dealership. They assured me they had it figured out, so I made my way to WV on Saturday. However... it didn't quite workout the way I planned. When I got to the dealership they could only reference my $695 rebate in Smart Vincent. They stated that they contacted their Ford rep, but she wasn't much help either. I left the dealership paying the additional $1750, but had them write on the bill of sale that any additional rebate/price protection applied by Ford would be sent to me via check.

If everything I've read on Bronco6G, and the Granger's write up on the additional price protection is correct, the dealer will receive a rebate on my sale for the additional $1750 in about 30-45 days days. At that time the dealer will cut me a check. It was disappointing that Ford wasn't able educate my dealership on the process, and it was really me who provided them with all the price protection information.

I'll be following up with them over the next month and let you know if Ford honors their price protection commitment.

Additional note on my dealer SAC. I was extremely happy with my experience throughout the entire process. I moved my reservation to them back in January 21. Communication and the experience was great. I see the price protection issues as really Ford dropping the ball on this one.

All that said.... my Bronco exceeds my expectations! Definitely worth the wait!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_2795

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked my up Bronco Wildtrak last Saturday at in Charleston WV. I immediately drove it to Blacksburg VA (3hrs) to visit my boys at Virginia Tech. Then headed back to Northern VA on Sunday (4.5hrs). Put about 500 miles on her over two days. Highway driving was great. I averaged 75-89mph and was really surprised on how well it handles at speed riding on 35s. Great acceleration and tight handling. Oh, and the top was down the whole way.

Couple of things to be aware of when you pick it up your Bronco and make your purchase:

My tailgate table was not there. All the other accessories made it on the Bronco or were in the rear when I arrived. The dealer said their parts dept. would ship me the table when it arrives. If I had to do it over again, I would have removed it from the bill of sale and purchased an aftermarket table vs waiting. Make sure you check that everything you ordered is there. The pick up checklist on Bronco6g is really good to go by.

Additional Rebate: Myself, like many of you were early reservation holders and are entitled to "price protection". Unfortunately, this build group fell into the MY22.5 price increase and Ford didn't do a good job in communicating to the reservation holders or dealers on how we are supposed to receive our price protection on the recent MY22.5 price increase. For my Wildtrak, that meant an additional $1750 over the original $695 they provided from the MY21 to the MY22 increase.

Thanks to this group and other threads on Bronco6G I was able to provide my dealer with exactly how I should receive my price protection from Ford prior to arriving at the dealership. They assured me they had it figured out, so I made my way to WV on Saturday. However... it didn't quite workout the way I planned. When I got to the dealership they could only reference my $695 rebate in Smart Vincent. They stated that they contacted their Ford rep, but she wasn't much help either. I left the dealership paying the additional $1750, but had them write on the bill of sale that any additional rebate/price protection applied by Ford would be sent to me via check.

In everything I've read on Bronco6G, and the Granger's write up on the additional price protection is correct, the dealer will receive a rebate on my sale for the additional $1750 in about 30-45 days days. At that time the dealer will cut me a check. It was disappointing that Ford wasn't able educate my dealership on the process, and it was really me who provided them with all the price protection information.

I'll be following up with them over the next month and let you know if Ford honors their price protection commitment.

Additional note on my dealer SAC. I was extremely happy with my experience throughout the entire process. I moved my reservation to them back in January 21. Communication and the experience was great. I see the price protection issues as really Ford dropping the ball on this one.

All that said.... my Bronco exceeds my expectations! Definitely worth the wait!

Ford Bronco đź›  3/14/22 Build Week Group IMG_2795
yup that’s pretty much how we did the additional price protection. We agreed on it ahead of time and there’s a “we owe” statement once ford releases the funds to them.
Sponsored